Re: Ask the Master - 09/2010 The Mystic World

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2010
      Hi Ingrid,
      Thanks for the response and insights.
      BTW-I'd like to explain my comment
      on one thing HK said.

      IT WAS THIS:

      HK: "Second, give up all your resentments
      and anger toward your former mate
      and any acquaintances that came of
      the relationship."

      ME: What's that supposed to mean...
      "give up any acquaintances that came
      of the relationship?" Why would you
      give up friendships and not have contact
      with relatives, especially, if there are
      children involved? Klemp is anti-
      family. Look at his dysfunctional
      relationship with his own daughter
      and grandchildren.

      *** Prometheus, Harry is talking about
      giving up the resentments towards
      acquaintances! In any case, easier
      said than done - this may take some
      time. Is a person bad because he/she
      cannot do it in a whiff??

      ###############################
      ME: Actually I thought about what you
      said when responding to Harry's statement.

      I was looking at HK's words in a context
      that many EKies would. "give up...all
      acquaintances that came from the relationship."

      Isn't that, also, the way they have treated
      those of us who have left their religion
      and circle of influence with their Mahanta
      (Klemp) obsession? Monkey see monkey
      do. ECKists emulate Klemp even with
      imagining EMR disease for themselves.

      Most ECKists pick and choose from HK's
      words as they see fit in order to interpret
      or reinterpret them with bias until he,
      sometimes, corrects them via a lecture
      or a snail mail response in an ECK
      publication.

      After all, they once worked with and
      related to us Former ECKists and saw
      us as their Co-Workers and "friends."

      Thus, Klemp is talking out of both sides
      of his mouth again. It sounds good and
      looks good in print, but it's Not how it
      really works within the RESA Satsangs.
      EKies know from experience what is
      really meant and expected by Klemp.
      This is part of the real "secret teachings"
      of ECK which cannot be shared. Basically,
      if you are no longer connected, or agree
      and/or believe with them you are shunned.

      Prometheus

      prometheus wrote:

      > > Q: "Paul Twitchell once said
      > > that people pick up the karma
      > > of the one they marry."

      *** I always found that kind of silly,
      even when I still was a true blue ekkie! :-)
      "Karma" is the ultimative terror word for
      ekkies :-)))>

      Q: "I thought a divorce would end
      > > such karma.
      > >
      > > BUT the way it sounds, this is
      > > not so."

      *** Yeah well because there are other
      issues at work ... maybe solve them
      first before getting married again??

      > --- snip ---

      ME: I'm surprised this person doesn't know
      > > about the old EK teaching where 5ths
      > > are Freed of karma, or that Klemp stated
      > > that he was "the Holding Tank of Karma
      > > for ECKists." Anyway, this claim of 5ths
      > > being free of karma is what makes Eckankar
      > > special and better than other religions.

      *** Well this was altered of course because
      Klemp isn't one to let his chelas go - what
      would become of him financially and emotionally?? :-))

      [The following are excerpts of Klemp's answer]:

      HK: "BUT cheer up. All karma can be worked
      > > off.
      > >
      > > First, accept your responsibility in such
      > > matters by fulfilling the legal and moral
      > > obligations that accompany divorce.
      > >
      > > Second, give up all your resentments
      > > and anger toward your former mate
      > > and any acquaintances that came of
      > > the relationship."
      > >

      > > ME: What's that supposed to mean...
      > > "give up any acquaintances that came
      > > of the relationship?" Why would you
      > > give up friendships and not have contact
      > > with relatives, especially, if there are
      > > children involved? Klemp is anti-
      > > family. Look at his dysfunctional
      > > relationship with his own daughter
      > > and grandchildren.

      *** Prometheus, Harry is talking about
      giving up the resentments towards
      acquaintances!

      In any case, easier said than done - this may
      take some time. Is a person bad because he/she
      cannot do it in a whiff??

      > > HK: (cont.)
      > >
      > > "Third, get serious with the Spiritual
      > > Exercises of ECK.
      > >
      > > Now, more than ever, you will need
      > > the Mahanta's love and guidance.
      > >
      > > Then, be at peace. You are in good
      > > hands" [with Allstate].

      *** Yeah of course you will need little Harry -
      and he needs your money and admiration!
      And your "service" of course (how I came
      to hate that word during my time in eckankar ... :-)) )

      > --- snip ---

      ME: Plus, Klemp is also assuming that
      > > this person isn't doing his EK
      > > Spiritual Exercises, or isn't "serious"
      > > about doing them daily! What an
      > > asshole! Most ECKists do everything
      > > they're told and, still, nothing happens.

      ***It's always that you don't do your
      spiritual exercises in the right way if
      you don't have experiences ... a very
      common ekkie excuse! Wasn't that the
      reason why Peter was here? I always
      thought that Peter's subconscious is
      working fine because it protects him
      from too much mahanta influence! LOL!
      But when I told him so he got very angry! LOL!

      ME: See! If things aren't working as they
      > > should for ECKists it's always their fault.
      > > Klemp never takes responsibility! This
      > > is a religious Catch-22, especially,
      > > when the head of your church is even
      > > higher than God! Thus, No ECKist can
      > > ever find fault with HK's teachings or
      > > question his authority. He's Top goD!

      *** It's a catch-22 for sure! Isn't it great
      that we are all out! :-D

      Take care and have a good ekkie-free time!
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2010