Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Klemp is Vain and Dishonest. How Long Does He Have Left?

  • Drew van Rijk
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2010
      Does it really matter that klemp is vain and dishonest? We already know that!
      What is good about it is the fact that others still trapped in eckankar might get a chance to realize it!

      It is NOT a sad situation for current HI's that the good ship eckankar is headed to the bottom, it might be only then that they will released from the shackles of this group.
      Klemp will die in office, that much is clear, for the position is lucrative, feeds his ego and best of all, requires little effort on his part. He has been unable to write ANYTHING of significance in years, relying on re-telling the experiences of others as has been pointed out by all of us. But for many of us, eckankar was a necessary step in our own unfoldment, so it has it's purpose despite it's deceptive and corrupt past, I know part of the lessons to learn for eckist's was to realize that we have to think for ourselves and be free of ALL 'masters" and personalities that claim they have the keys to the kingdom, for we in fact have them already.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2010
        Hello Drew and All,
        I agree with you. Perhaps the Eckists reading
        this will see the points we are making and will
        eventually connect-the-dots. IMO, we have to
        do a self-analysis of what it was that made us
        so susceptible to yet another religious teaching/
        scam.

        It seems many of us were looking for a Path
        versus a religion and then Klemp changed the
        name and the structure of the org, but otherwise
        it seemed the same... at first. That's probably
        why many stayed rather than leave. After awhile
        one just gets use to the changes and is brain-
        washed to think that it's all good.

        Besides, if they made it through the mess
        with Darwin it would take a lot for most H.I.s
        to question Klemp's abilities. And, many Eckists
        have nothing to replace their religion with...
        it's comfortable. These people (H.I.s) need
        a religion of one form or another. Plus,
        there's the social connections that would be
        broken if an Eckist were to leave. Thus, many
        H.I.s just give lip service to the org/church.
        After 30 plus years of volunteering many H.I.s
        have retired from the chaos and stress even
        though they are pressured into doing something
        locally.

        Yet, most know that the 7th initiation is where
        it ends, therefore, why work your ass off? For
        a RESA position which requires even more work?
        No, most long-time 6ths and 7ths see things
        differently than Klemp does and don't follow
        his RESA ORG Guidelines. This is the little bit
        of "freedom" that they are still able to exercise.
        It's a cat and mouse game where they do just
        enough to stay in good graces with the RESA.

        What's funny is that you don't have to be intelligent
        or well read (even with EK/HK books) to fit-in
        at an EK Center. Just talk about the Mahanta's
        luv baby! Luv is all u need! It's so simple and
        so universal. So, once again... why do H.I.s still
        need a LEM? It is difficult, at first, to leave the
        EK fold but if someone really wants "spiritual
        freedom" that is the only way. The group con
        has to be left behind in order to see the Real.

        Prometheus