Re: Other "Paths" Are Much Better Than The Eckankar "Religion"

  • avonblue1212
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2010
      Klemp couldn't write his way out of a paper bag if he had to. It's either rehashed Twit talk or other's stories. No original thought. No inspiration. Can you imagine being the stereotypical seeker, climbing the highest peak to seek the knowledge of the great master, only to find Klemp and his double talk waiting for you at the top? ARRGGGHHHH!

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010
        I'm still concerned that Klemp
        is being Vain and Dishonest.
        Look at that more youthful looking
        picture of himself that he still
        has out there! It's on the Wisdom
        Notes page, in the Letter of Light,
        and in EK Brochures. Really, is
        this Bait and Switch? If Klemp
        can't be honest with his looks
        then what else isn't true? Why
        would a "Mahanta" find it necessary
        to use deception in regard to
        his age and appearance? Why
        aren't updated and current photos
        used everywhere?

        What is the purpose of having a
        Living EK Master? It's to give a
        current-day spin on old teachings/
        truth!

        Why, then, aren't current photos
        of the LEM used? It's publicity!
        Eckankar wants to make itself look
        youthful in order to seem current
        and to appeal to the youth! But Klemp
        won't step aside! He has a Death
        Grip on The Rod of EK Power!

        And, of course, he's Vain and is
        in denial of his rapid aging and
        mental slowness. He's hard headed
        and stubborn too... like most of
        those from his generation.

        HK's anti-Baby Boomer and anti
        Gen-X too! He's even said so! It's
        sad for current H.I.s because the
        Titanic (Eckankar) is headed for a
        collision while the Captain (Klemp)
        is oblivious due to being mentally &
        spiritually asleep. They can only hope
        that his Karma will catch up to him
        more than it already has and he'll
        soon croak so that there can be a
        "new beginning" while they're still
        living in this field of action. Sad....
        but True!

        Actually, it's even sadder that ECKists
        (who won't deny that they are "advanced"
        Souls) need any "outer" religion at all.

        Prometheus

        <prometheus wrote:

        > I found an interesting book recently.
        > It's called "Reinventing The Body,
        > Resurrecting The Soul." Now I know
        > that ECKists will have a problem this
        > book right from the start because he
        > says "The" Soul instead of just "Soul."
        > However, this is just a case of semantics
        > because Deepak Chopra knows that
        > we are Soul and are not separate from
        > Soul.
        >
        > "Three ways to end conditioning...
        >
        > REFLECTION--taking a second
        > look at old habits, beliefs, and
        > assumptions... Reflection involves
        > standing back and taking a look
        > at yourself, as if in a mirror...
        >
        > CONTEMPLATION--focusing on
        > a thought or image until it expands
        > as far as it can... Contemplation
        > involves holding one thing in the
        > mind and letting it unfold...
        >
        > MEDITATION--finding the level
        > of the mind that isn't conditioned...
        > Meditation involves the search
        > for a level of awareness that isn't
        > conditioned..."
        >

        > Of course there are many more
        > details given in this book on these
        > spiritual techniques given here.
        > My point is that this information
        > far surpasses anything Klemp has
        > expounded upon. Sometimes HK
        > is merely putting an updated spin
        > on Twitchell's "borrowed" and
        > "compiled" writings (plagiarized).
        > A rose is still a rose by any other
        > name as is a turd!
        >
        > One more thing, it seems that
        > Twitchell/Klemp switched around
        > the definitions for Contemplation
        > and Meditation in order to place
        > meditation on a lower rung. Once
        > again it seems to be a matter of
        > semantics. But, Twit was noted
        > for switching things around in
        > order to have his teachings appear
        > unique, different and better. Klemp
        > is just following Twit's lead to show
        > uniformity. However, the EKKankar
        > definition for Contemplation is very
        > similar to Deepak's definition for
        > Meditation! However, any ECKist
        > will tell you that "contemplation"
        > is more advanced than "meditation."
        > Reading Deepak's definition for
        > "meditation" takes one beyond
        > anything I've seen in the EK teachings!
        >
        > The truth is, ECKists are confused
        > as to what is what. They just know
        > that Klemp has said that meditation
        > is one thing and contemplation is this
        > other thing and is better and more advanced.
        > Oh, btw, ECKists should never refer to
        > the EK contemplation as a meditation.
        > This will get you pulled from doing Intros
        > and all kinds of things. It could prevent
        > an ECKist from getting an initiation. EK
        > Jargon has to be used... like with saying
        > "Soul" versus saying "the" Soul!
        >
        > BTW, I noticed another book by Deepak
        > that caught my attention. It's titled,
        > "The Third Jesus." Why can't Klemp
        > come up with more interesting subjects,
        > titles, and spiritual information? He's
        > a poser!
        >
        > Prometheus

      • Drew van Rijk
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2010
          Does it really matter that klemp is vain and dishonest? We already know that!
          What is good about it is the fact that others still trapped in eckankar might get a chance to realize it!

          It is NOT a sad situation for current HI's that the good ship eckankar is headed to the bottom, it might be only then that they will released from the shackles of this group.
          Klemp will die in office, that much is clear, for the position is lucrative, feeds his ego and best of all, requires little effort on his part. He has been unable to write ANYTHING of significance in years, relying on re-telling the experiences of others as has been pointed out by all of us. But for many of us, eckankar was a necessary step in our own unfoldment, so it has it's purpose despite it's deceptive and corrupt past, I know part of the lessons to learn for eckist's was to realize that we have to think for ourselves and be free of ALL 'masters" and personalities that claim they have the keys to the kingdom, for we in fact have them already.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2010
            Hello Drew and All,
            I agree with you. Perhaps the Eckists reading
            this will see the points we are making and will
            eventually connect-the-dots. IMO, we have to
            do a self-analysis of what it was that made us
            so susceptible to yet another religious teaching/
            scam.

            It seems many of us were looking for a Path
            versus a religion and then Klemp changed the
            name and the structure of the org, but otherwise
            it seemed the same... at first. That's probably
            why many stayed rather than leave. After awhile
            one just gets use to the changes and is brain-
            washed to think that it's all good.

            Besides, if they made it through the mess
            with Darwin it would take a lot for most H.I.s
            to question Klemp's abilities. And, many Eckists
            have nothing to replace their religion with...
            it's comfortable. These people (H.I.s) need
            a religion of one form or another. Plus,
            there's the social connections that would be
            broken if an Eckist were to leave. Thus, many
            H.I.s just give lip service to the org/church.
            After 30 plus years of volunteering many H.I.s
            have retired from the chaos and stress even
            though they are pressured into doing something
            locally.

            Yet, most know that the 7th initiation is where
            it ends, therefore, why work your ass off? For
            a RESA position which requires even more work?
            No, most long-time 6ths and 7ths see things
            differently than Klemp does and don't follow
            his RESA ORG Guidelines. This is the little bit
            of "freedom" that they are still able to exercise.
            It's a cat and mouse game where they do just
            enough to stay in good graces with the RESA.

            What's funny is that you don't have to be intelligent
            or well read (even with EK/HK books) to fit-in
            at an EK Center. Just talk about the Mahanta's
            luv baby! Luv is all u need! It's so simple and
            so universal. So, once again... why do H.I.s still
            need a LEM? It is difficult, at first, to leave the
            EK fold but if someone really wants "spiritual
            freedom" that is the only way. The group con
            has to be left behind in order to see the Real.

            Prometheus