Re: The Judas of ECKankar

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010
      Hello Mish and All,
      You're right! When tired old gray Klemp
      dies Eckankar will soon follow. Klemp's
      8-12 initiations aren't valid because he
      discussed the LEM position twice, with
      Darwin, in the Sound Proof Dark Room
      where he worked at the ESC. Thus, no
      Light or Sound (ECK) was involved with
      those initiations and plans.

      Klemp was the real Black Magician from
      day one!

      Look at what HK's done to excerpt more
      controls without giving advanced spiritual
      teachings. Then again, Klemp is incapable
      of giving anything "advanced." All HK does
      is reedit and repackage what Twitchell has
      already written/plagiarized while digging
      up obscure characters from the past and
      acting like he knew them personally! LOL!

      Klemp's whole life is a joke and Twit is
      probably SIHG&LHAO at his antics!

      Prometheus

      mishmisha wrote:

      What I find interesting and disturbing are the 10 years that
      Darwin served as living eck master/mahanta being basically
      erased from eck history. Where exactly did that leave the
      followers during Darwin's reign? What do the initiations obtained
      during Darwin's time amount to? If Darwin was truly a black
      magician, wouldn't it stand to reason that anyone who received
      an initiation from him . . . that those initiations were invalid,
      including the ones he gave to HK?

      The purging of Darwin is so very cult-like isn't it!! And also a
      prime example of fanaticism. Look back to the purges that have
      gone on through centuries of time . . . the upheaval and destruction
      of monuments and churches, book burning . . . or in eckankar's
      case Darwin's books tossed in dumpsters and his photos
      removed . . . .

      Fortunately, eckankar is really just a small animal compared to
      other regimes/movements. Hardly anyone on the street has
      ever heard of it. And it doesn't seem that the youth are grasping
      on to it . . . eckankar is getting old just like the majority of its
      members . . . and when they are gone . . . what does one expect
      to see happen to this silly religious org? I think it will die with
      Klemp. He's not made the right moves to keep it going. He
      hasn't really shared the leadership which might have made it
      stronger!

      Oh, well, who really cares about eckankar? LOL!