The Judas of ECKankar

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2010
      Twitchell was Kirpal Singh's Judas,
      Gail & Darwin were Paul's, and
      Klemp was Darwin's. Who will be
      Klemp's? Was it Ford or will it be
      someone currently at the ESC?

      Apparently the Apostles were merely
      the vessels for the flow of Spirit, but
      this included Judas as well. I'm sure
      that there were "stories" about the
      miracles that he preformed, but these
      have been suppressed and destroyed
      out of fear. The fear is that the simple-
      minded followers would not under-
      stand the information and would become
      confused and might lose their way.

      Who are Klemp's Apostles? The RESAs
      and former RESAs and/or the EK Board
      members? Why aren't they telling "stories?"
      And, Why aren't more people mentioned
      by name in order to validate the stories?
      Who were the early EK Apostles/Saints?
      Shouldn't they be listed by name and
      put on a gold plated plaque at the ESC?
      Where is ECKankar's History or is Klemp
      still doing his rewrite?

      This is why Klemp has destroyed and
      suppressed books from both Paul and
      Darwin. Paul's "Difficulties of Becoming
      the Living ECK Master" is one such book.
      Klemp will never reprint this book because
      it shows Twitchell in his true light as
      a narcissist and "spiritual" snake oil
      salesman.

      And, Why doesn't Klemp offer past issues
      of The ECK World News (the Twitchell years)
      or The Wisdom Notes from 1971-1981 ?

      HK's fearful that ECKists might see through
      his distortions of Darwin! Yes, he's an angry
      petty and fearful old man! This is why HK's
      never mentioned Darwin's death. His justification
      is that Darwin might still have influence
      over some of his H.I.s and RESAs, but the
      truth is that Klemp is mean spirited and
      unforgiving. This is proof that Klemp can't
      be what he claims to be. Really! Think about
      it. Why can't Klemp (the Mahanta) forgive
      a dead man?

      What's worse is that many ECKists emulate
      Klemp. Look at Klemp's supposed EMR/EMF
      health problems that first appeared circa
      1991 when David Lane's info became available
      on the Internet. Many ECKists have suddenly
      discovered that they too have health problems
      attributed to EMR/EMF. This is how mass hypnosis
      and mass hysteria work. The sad and scary thing
      is that some ECKists are one step away from
      drinking the "cool aid" in order to be with Rami
      Nuri on Venus!

      Prometheus

      *************************************
      ECK Stories versus Bible Stories

      Are the Shariyats the word of God?
      Twitchell states that Book One came
      from Fubbi and Book Two came from
      Yaubl. But the "Stories" come from
      Klemp and/or from what level of
      initiates? Why doesn't Klemp have
      his own Apostles?

      Klemp: "You already know The Advantages
      of Our Story-Based Approach: 'Here Is How
      the ECK Helped Me.' People can understand
      that." [March 2010 Wisdom Notes]

      The Christian Bible has stories from
      two books, the Old Testament and
      the New Testament. However, Eckankar's
      two Holy books, The Shariyat-Ki-
      Sugmad Books 1&2 don't have any
      "stories." However, Klemp wants
      ECKists to continue with the "Story-
      Based Approach" that he created early
      on as a sales method. However, how
      can ECKists verify that their "stories"
      came from "God" when sharing them
      with the general public?

      And, what ever happened to those
      Old EK Testament Stories/Testimonials
      when Darwin was the LEM/Mahanta?
      Aren't they valid?

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010
        What I find interesting and disturbing are the 10 years that
        Darwin served as living eck master/mahanta being basically
        erased from eck history. Where exactly did that leave the
        followers during Darwin's reign? What do the initiations obtained
        during Darwin's time amount to? If Darwin was truly a black
        magician, wouldn't it stand to reason that anyone who received
        an initiation from him . . . that those initiations were invalid,
        including the ones he gave to HK?

        The purging of Darwin is so very cult-like isn't it!! And also a
        prime example of fanaticism. Look back to the purges that have
        gone on through centuries of time . . . the upheaval and destruction
        of monuments and churches, book burning . . . or in eckankar's
        case Darwin's books tossed in dumpsters and his photos
        removed . . . .

        Fortunately, eckankar is really just a small animal compared to
        other regimes/movements. Hardly anyone on the street has
        ever heard of it. And it doesn't seem that the youth are grasping
        on to it . . . eckankar is getting old just like the majority of its
        members . . . and when they are gone . . . what does one expect
        to see happen to this silly religious org? I think it will die with
        Klemp. He's not made the right moves to keep it going. He
        hasn't really shared the leadership which might have made it
        stronger!

        Oh, well, who really cares about eckankar? LOL!

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010
          Hello Mish and All,
          You're right! When tired old gray Klemp
          dies Eckankar will soon follow. Klemp's
          8-12 initiations aren't valid because he
          discussed the LEM position twice, with
          Darwin, in the Sound Proof Dark Room
          where he worked at the ESC. Thus, no
          Light or Sound (ECK) was involved with
          those initiations and plans.

          Klemp was the real Black Magician from
          day one!

          Look at what HK's done to excerpt more
          controls without giving advanced spiritual
          teachings. Then again, Klemp is incapable
          of giving anything "advanced." All HK does
          is reedit and repackage what Twitchell has
          already written/plagiarized while digging
          up obscure characters from the past and
          acting like he knew them personally! LOL!

          Klemp's whole life is a joke and Twit is
          probably SIHG&LHAO at his antics!

          Prometheus