ECK Worship Services will now become HU CHANTS!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2010

      Lutheran roots showing as he puts
      down the Catholic Church. Still, he
      wants to use "stories" for workshops,
      intros, etc. and for one-on-one
      discussions to sell EK Materials and
      Memberships.

      HK: "The above account highlights
      the need for us to ensure that ECKists
      in all leadership positions be completely
      versed in the ECK teachings. Even more,
      they need to know the best ways to tell
      others about these beautiful precepts
      in everyday, common language.

      You already know the advantages of
      our story-based approach: 'Here is how
      the ECK helped me.' People can understand
      that."

      ME: Yeah, just talk down to them and fool
      them by giving the suckers testimonials
      (stories) that they can hear anywhere. Just
      put an ECK "twist" on it. I don't think the
      suckers would "understand" or buy into
      stories about 500-60,000 year old ECK
      Masters living in the same physical body
      unless you don't add a personal twist to it.
      And, let's not forget those two ECK Masters
      who came from Venus! This is similar to
      the what the Mormons and Scientologists
      believe.

      HK: "In every way possible, we are doing
      everything we can to let any and all ECK
      gatherings be more interesting and spiritually
      uplifting, BOTH FOR US and OUR VISITORS.
      I appreciate your feedback. It is helping
      to make us more 'USER FRIENDLY.'

      ME: Wait! Why does the ALL KNOWING
      MAHANTA need "feedback," and in the
      form of snail-mail letters, to help him
      and his hierarchy become more "user
      friendly?" And, how long has Klemp
      had in order to make the necessary
      changes? Has he been asleep at the
      switch?

      Really, why hasn't Klemp been "User Friendly?"

      And, I don't believe that Klemp has
      done much of anything but bitch at
      people. Why isn't he on the radio?
      Why isn't he doing more? His books
      are redundant and tell other people's
      stories while he gets the royalties!

      HK: "Plans are under way to complement
      our ECK Worship Service and Vahana
      programs with a special HU Song each
      month."

      ME: Don't most ECK Centers have
      monthly HU Chants anyway? I used
      to conduct one each month and most
      of the time nobody showed up...
      except for those invisible EK Masters
      LOL!

      Didn't Klemp recently refer to the
      HU Chant/Song as a Prayer? Anyway,
      Klemp now gives his inept ECK Leaders
      a tip. It's to study the EWS Guidelines and
      to reread his 10 year old "Handbook for
      ECK Leaders."

      HK: "Some areas have used these very
      same tips and suggestions to prepare
      for their ECK regional seminars. More
      success.

      Last they shared many of them with their
      Arahatas to raise the quality of the ECK
      Satsang classes. This worked too.

      ME: Bullshit! Is Klemp insane, out-
      of-touch or both to say this and
      expect people to mindlessly nod
      their heads in agreement? Satsang
      classes never had great attendance
      and many people missed more than
      three. Missing three classes (according
      to the Guidelines) was supposed
      to get you removed from the group.
      I never followed up on that because
      I was just thankful when people showed
      up... even when they brought the
      wrong lesson!

      HK: "Do you see why we must preform
      our own spiritual mission so much better
      than did the Catholic Church in Europe
      during the Middle Ages?" [end]

      ME: And what about performing
      the "spiritual mission" better than
      the Pope and Catholic Church today?
      Klemp is stuck in the Middle Ages!
      What a moron!

      Anyway, it seems like HK's attempting
      to nudge ECKists toward the same old
      thing with a tweaking of the EWS. I
      guess to him and his cohorts that this
      is progressive. LOL!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2010
        Klemp: "You already know The Advantages
        of Our Story-Based Approach: 'Here Is How
        the ECK Helped Me.' People can understand
        that."

        "...In every way possible, we are doing
        everything we can to let Any and All ECK
        Gatherings be more Interesting and Spiritually
        Uplifting, BOTH FOR US and OUR VISITORS.
        I appreciate your Feedback. It is helping
        to make us more 'USER FRIENDLY.'

        ME: Why don't ECKists see the problems
        with what Klemp has said, here, in this
        March 2010 Wisdom Note?

        "Story-Based Approach" is using testimonials!
        All religions use these to "prove" the validity
        of their religion. As a matter of fact there are
        even religion free "positive reenforcement techniques"
        and movements that do the same thing and
        and have the same results or even grander
        stories/testimonials than ECKists do! The
        religions that Klemp claims are of the 2nd and
        4th Planes have better "stories" and more
        "miracles" than any ECKist has. Just do some
        Googling and you can find them! BTW- Those
        "Tiger's Fang" stories were fiction too, and it
        was Kirpal Singh (Paul's Ruhani Satsang Master)
        and Not Rebazar who was first mentioned in
        the manuscript.

        Next, Why is it that Klemp needs "Feedback"
        to become more "User Friendly?" If HK, or his
        RESAs, have not been as "user friendly" as
        they could have been then that means they've
        been more Negative than Positive. Only KAL
        agents would be more Negative than Positive.
        Where's the EK Leadership been headed with
        Klemp in charge for all of these years? It's
        gotten more and more complicated and
        bureaucratic with the RESA Hierarchy with
        all of those Guidelines and requirements
        (service and coin) for H.I.s! Look at how long
        it takes to make sure that everything is in
        the "right place" with all it i's dotted and t's
        crossed before any action can be taken!
        It's silly! Klemp has created a lot of busy
        work and guidelines to distract and control
        people and to keep them quiet.

        What has Klemp given in return? Nothing
        but empty promises via self-hypnosis and
        imagination, plus, story telling techniques!
        He's a taker and faker! He requires more
        and more while giving back less and less via
        stupid simple-minded one dimensional stories
        about past events/people instead. HK just
        puts an "ECK" spin on it! Anyone can do that!

        Basically, Klemp is just putting in his time
        until he's taken his last breath. ECKists either
        need to get use to this idea, or be bored
        to death or inaction. They could let that EK
        Membership Lapse, but what would they
        replace EK with? Perhaps they could replace
        it with Peace of Mind without RESA Hierarchy
        induced Stress! But where's the social element?
        Well, check out Facebook or your neighbors
        or your family, your community, and make
        some new friends. Besides, if those so-called
        "EK friends" don't want anything to do with
        you then I guess they weren't really "friends"
        after all! Let go, let it be, move forward, onwards
        and upwards without a Religion. There are
        plenty of "us" out here. Sure we're heretics,
        but that's half the fun!

        Prometheus

        *******************
        Klemp is doing a make-over
        of the ECK Worship Service (EWS).

        Here are excerpts from the March/
        2010 "The Wisdom Notes" where
        Klemp points out the corruption
        of the Catholic Church in the Middle
        Ages and doesn't want Eckankar
        to follow suit. I knew Klemp lived
        in the past, but how is today like
        the Middle Ages?

        ******
        HK: "Even worse, the priests were
        corrupt. Church law forbade marriage
        and advocated celibacy. So the priests
        had 'housekeepers.' Everyone knew
        that these women were concubines,
        to fulfill the sexual and emotional
        needs of what were, alter all, just
        simple peasant fellows."

        ME: So, these "housekeepers"
        were like the modern day version
        of a "secretary" like Joan was?

        BTW- What is the EK counterpart,
        or Virtue, for the Passion of Lust?
        Actually, before Twitchell altered
        it, it was chastity/celibacy. This
        is, also, why most Eckists can't
        remember Twitchell's replacement
        virtue to counteract the passion
        of Lust. Twit stole this dogma,
        and altered it for the Western
        mind, from Ruhani Satsang.

        HK: "The church had not trained
        its priests in the doctrines needed
        so much by the people. Worship
        Services left worshippers cold. Few
        priests [or H.I.s] could preach, to
        tell biblical stories illustrated by
        the stained-glass windows in the
        church."

        ME: Perhaps this is also why Klemp
        is getting away from Worship Service
        stories. I remember that they had to
        come from an approved list and were
        selected months in advance in order
        to get printed in the Newsletter.
        On another note, we can see Harry's
[...]

        This is why EK Vahanas need to tell a story
        that has a personal twist to it.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2010
          Are the Shariyats the word of God?
          Twitchell states that Book One came
          from Fubbi and Book Two came from
          Yaubl. But the "Stories" come from
          Klemp and/or from what level of
          initiates? Why doesn't Klemp have
          his own Apostles?

          Klemp: "You already know The Advantages
          of Our Story-Based Approach: 'Here Is How
          the ECK Helped Me.' People can understand
          that." [March 2010 Wisdom Notes]

          The Christian Bible has stories from
          two books, the Old Testament and
          the New Testament. However, Eckankar's