Re: Rebazar Was NOT a "Mahanta" in The Tiger's Fang

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 7, 2010
      Twitchell's manuscript was a work
      in progress with rewrites and tweaking
      during his time (1955-65) spent with
      his Spiritual Master Kirpal Singh.

      Klemp even mentions Kirpal on
      Eckankar.org and his involvement
      with The Tiger's Fang manuscript
      not long before it was published.
      Read the two sections titled "Struggle
      for Mastership" and "Beginnings
      of Eckankar" listed below.

      http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/writings.html

      Interesting too that Klemp mentions
      Kirpal Singh by name 15 times during
      this "Behind the Scenes with Paul Twitchell"
      while only mentioning former 970th LEM
      Sudar Singh's name 6 times! Count and see!

      Here, in Chapter 8, Twitchell has Sugmad
      speaking to him and Kirpal (Rebazar). This
      is just one of the problems that Kirpal had
      with this manuscript. Anyway, here are some
      quotes:

      Sugmad:

      "You are also God! You are myself! I!

      1) "My First Principle is that this true cosmos IS!

      2) "My Second Principle is that there is no
      God but me, I; not me as you know, but
      that which is within you, the Self. Therefore
      all is God, include the lowest of life.

      3) "My Third Principle is that to have divinity,
      you must dwell in the center of my Light
      and Sound; and since Light is God, and God
      is Light then IT is everywhere, and has No
      Focus except in each Soul. Thus I must dwell
      in the Light within Me!

      4) "My Fourth Principle is that No truth is
      greater than the Lie, and truth is never greater
      than No truth, for the latter is the shining ideal
      which God holds before the Soul in his true kingdom!

      ***
      It seems to me that Paul, at first, was wanting
      to share some of his views and to become a
      real writer with a book. Gail talked him into
      making it into a religion when interest picked
      up at his book promotions and people started
      to look to Twit as their modern day saviour/prophet!
      Klemp merely positioned himself at the ESC
      and inherited the LEM title as Darwin's writer.

      Prometheus

      Hello Etznab and All,
      I started another thread for this discussion.
      Paul never mentions the "Mahanta" in the
      1967 Copyright of The Tiger's Fang. It wasn't
      until two years later (1969) that PT dreamed
      up the Mahanta title and all of the "Puffery"
      that goes with it. PT merely describes Rebazar
      Tarzs, in Tiger's Fang, as a "Spiritual Traveler"
      and "Godman." Not until Twit created the
      Mahanta title for himself did Rebazar become
      one too! 20/20 hindsight, with rewrites,
      editing and omissions is how the Eckankar
      fraud, under Klemp's reign, continues to
      delude its followers.

      Really, one would think that when the fictitious
      Rebazar visited Twitchell and took him on all
      of those Inner Plane journeys and taught him
      all of those secret teachings and when he made
      PT the 971st LEM in 1965 that he would have
      mentioned the "Mahanta" Consciousness at
      one time or another! However, it wasn't for
      Four More Years that this information (if we
      believe the lie) becomes known to Twitchell!
      Hmmmmmm. Now why didn't Rebz mention
      the Mahanta Con to Twit sooner? Obviously
      it just took Twit this amount of time, and with
      the right circumstances, for him to figure out
      the Mahanta Con. It is a convenient lie. Or,
      are we being too logical I wonder? Isn't there
      some magical ekplanation for this 4 year
      gap, 1965-1969?

      Prometheus

      Hello Etznab,
      It's kind of a moot point as to "when"
      Twitchell claims to have received the
      Fake Rod of ECK Power... it was whenever
      he claimed (like Oct. 22,1965). Liars
      have trouble remembering the details
      of their lies. That's why Twit made
      the date of the LEM lie correspond to
      his birthday, Oct. 22. And, he officially
      created or started the "outer church"
      on this date. This way he'd remember
      it! What's even funnier, and more remarkable,
      is Paul wrote his dogma to show that
      every LEM receives the ROD, throughout
      history, on this date... his birthday!

      PT did promote "Flute" via installments
      (circa 1966) where he, also, used other,
      REAL, peoples' names and later substituted
      these with the names of fake "EK Masters."
      The book was Copyrighted in 1969, but
      didn't get into print until 1970 probably
      due to reediting. The Copyright of 1969,
      and the First Printing date of 1970 are
      given in my 6th, 1979 Printing of The Flute
      of God.

      As for his lie about the Mahanta Initiation?
      This idea had to occur just prior to Jan. 1,
      1969 since Twitchell didn't mention the
      name/word "Mahanta" in the Dec. 1, 1968
      Monthly Issue of The Wisdom Notes. Nor
      did PT mention the "Mahanta" in any other
      publication or Monthly Wisdom Note prior
      to Jan. 1, 1969. This is just using the facts,
      as well as, logic and common sense. Plus,
      even Klemp states that Twitchell was a lying
      in 1935, at age 27, when he was trying to
      get into Who's Who in Kentucky. Therefore,
      a past track record of lying has been verified
      by Klemp.

      The Tiger's Fang was Copyrighted in 1967,
      but let's remember that Klemp states that
      Kirpal Singh returned the manuscript to
      Paul circa June, 1966. Since "Mahanta" wasn't
      mentioned in 1968 we can only assume
      that it was not mentioned in 1967. However,
      there was a reediting of this book, by Klemp,
      in 1988 for a Second Printing. This is where
      "Mahanta" had to be inserted... by Klemp!

      If one has paid attention they will see that
      Klemp has not only given new covers to
      Paul's older works, but has done reediting
      as well. Just look at the differences and
      changes that Klemp made to Paul's Eckankar
      Dictionary! Compare HK's 1998 EK Lexicon
      to Paul's Dictionary. Now compare Klemp's
      current Lexicon to his 1998 Lexicon. It's
      sad that Klemp has been reediting Twitchell's
      works, but he can do this because Gail sold
      the rights to Paul's works to Eckankar.

      Even though Gail got her 30 pieces of silver,
      ($500,000) there are many H.I.s, Marman
      included, that are still her friend. Then again,
      these ECK H.I.s are the friend of Patti as well.
      How's Klemp's editing and discontinuation
      of PT's writings working out for these old -timers?

      Prometheus

      etznab wrote:

      hat was interesting what you said about
      "Mahanta".

      Just the other day I was trying to remember
      exactly where Paul Twitchell describes HIS
      experience receiving the "Rod of Eck Power"
      and becoming the Mahanta, the Living Eck
      Master October 22nd, 1965. (was it?)

      Was that the date?

      I assumed the writing about it would have to
      be subsequent to October 1965. So I looked
      for books after that date.

      The Flute of God came out in installments
      in the Orion magazine in 1966 - and Intro.
      to Eckankar seems to be 1966, too (I don't
      have that last book.) The Tiger's Fang came
      out in 1967, but was reportedly written about
      1957 according to Doug and 1956 according
      to Darwin Gross, I think.

      1968 is when the Wisdom Notes come out
      (January). MSIA developed (The first seminar
      took place on May 4, 1968). The July W.N.
      mentions "ECK Master", I believe, and then
      various other forms of "Master".

      All About ECK, The Key to Eckankar and
      In My Soul I Am Free came out in 1968.

      It was the January 1969 W.N. that mentioned
      "Mahanta", if I remember correctly. Stranger
      By The River, The Flute of God and Eckankar,
      The Key to Secret Worlds came out in 1969,
      I believe. (That would be the edited version of
      The Flute of God).

      The Shariyats came out (or being "translated")
      from the 1970s and I believe Paul suggested
      he was going to explain the "Mahanta" there in
      one of them, at least. Or talk more about the
      "Mahanta, the Living Eck Master".

      The February 1970 Wisdom Note mentions
      "MAHANTA - the living ECK Master" I believe.

      OK. So where in all these books since 1965
      does Paul Twitchell write about his receiving
      of the "R.O.E.P." from Rebazar Tarzs? Does
      anybody remember? Maybe he talked about
      it at a seminar and it's on tape?

      I'd like to find out when that experience was
      mentioned and what was said about it to get
      an idea about what "history" might exist.

      Don't mean to change the thread subject, but
      I thought this query could be relevant to the
      "Mahanta" topic.

      I just thought I'd point out a few thing that
      Ford overlooked. Here's what Ford said:

      Ford: "How the Myth of the Mahanta was Fabricated

      In spite of what is now known about Twitchell's
      condition of mythomania, Klemp continues to
      delude himself into believing that Twitchell's
      1965 creation of the Mahanta myth is actually
      true."

      ME: Actually, Twitchell created the Mahanta
      Myth around January 1969 and not in 1965.
      In "Paul Twitchell Presents, The Wisdom Notes,
      January 1968-October 1971" one can clearly
      see that Twitchell mentions the "Mahanta" for
      the very first time in this Jan. 1, 1969 Monthly
      "The Wisdom Notes."

      Ford: "Klemp seems oblivious to the fact that
      Twitchell stole even the name from another
      spiritual path. When it made its early appearance
      in his book The Flute of God (pp. 46, 55), it
      was merely a synonym for spirit and a state
      of consciousness like "love" or any other thought
      form This was easy to accept, for most people
      believe in some universal force whether called
      "spirit" or by some other name. Twitchell later
      associated the word "Mahanta" with the "man"
      and added it to his exalted title. With this verbalfusion
      of two words, he was able to transform himself
      into spirit itself ¾since spirit and Mahanta now
      meant the same thing. He then diffused the word
      "Mahanta" throughout the Eckankar teachings,
      and reinforced the Mahanta/Spirit connection
      by making it part of "every word, thought and
      action" of his followers."

      ME: The "Mahanta" (Consciousness) can, also,
      be found on page 39, as well as, pages 46 & 55
      in Twitchell's 1969 "The Flute of God." The term
      Mahanta was used only three times in this 1969
      Copyright. And, the 1st printing of this book was
      in 1970. This is more proof that Twitchell didn't
      create this term/position for himself until 1969.

      BTW-In mid to late 1968 Twitchell felt threatened
      by two internal conflicts. One was when 2nd
      Initiate John-Rogers (Hinkle) left Eckankar and
      used PT's discourses to start his own religion/path
      (MSIA). Also, after this, Twitchell added the caution
      that sharing one's discourses was not permitted and
      was a violation of spiritual law among other threats.

      The second thing was that Paul began to renege
      on his 5 year plan to step down as LEM since
      Eckankar, now, began to do well and make money.
      This caused many of his H.I.s (in-line to take over)
      to become very upset. Thus, Paul had to come
      up with a plan and a title to make himself beyond
      reproach and regain control as the highest of
      all Masters. Therefore, Twit created the Mahanta
      title and definition.

      Plus, PT added two more initiations levels (14)
      for himself. However, the "Worlds of ECK" Chart,
      on page 232, of Klemp's 1998 ECK Lexicon shows
      12 Planes and Initiation Levels. The highest (12th)
      states: "SUGMAD (God) Ocean of Love and Mercy."
      Apparently neither Twitchell or Klemp felt the
      need to "correct" the chart. Interesting, too, that
      on page 9 of Klemp's 1998 ECK Lexicon the definition
      for "ANAMI LOK" states that this is "the world
      of the Supreme Being, the Sugmad... the word
      is HU; the TENTH Plane; the Nameless Plane."
      Twitchell always had trouble keeping his lies
      straight!

      Originally, the term Mahanta meant "Monastery
      Head." This term can be found in "The Holy Science"
      by Swami Sri Yukteswar (1855-1936), Seventh
      Edition 1972, Third Printing 1977, in the Introduction,
      page vi, footnoted at the bottom. Sri Yukteswar
      was Sri Yogananda's master. BTW- This is an
      interesting book and I'm fairly certain that Twitchell
      had speed read and "compiled" it too! Sri Yukteswar
      talks about Allahabad, the Kumbha Mela, the
      Yugas, etc., and this is a location (Allahabad)
      that Twitchell claims that Sudar (Kirpal) Singh,
      970th LEM, was from.

      I do agree with what Ford has stated. I just
      wanted to present more details than what
      were first gathered. It's a big job digging
      for and sorting out facts (the Truth) when
      Twit was such a liar and Klemp is covering
      up for him, as well as, creating his own
      newer version of Eckankar with more lies
      and distortions.

      There's one more thing that I wanted to
      mention. Isn't it interesting about Beliefs.
      Christians believe that Jesus will come
      again in their/this lifetime, and ECKists
      believe that they will achieve Spiritual
      Freedom via God-Realization in this
      lifetime. Religion is all about mass delusion!

      Okay, one more thing. Most ECKists
      will deny this, but they share the same
      Garden of Eden Myth with Christians!
      Twitchell just did his usual letter/word
      switch and made Adam into Adom and
      Eve into Ede. Just look at the definition
      for "Polarians" in Klemp's 1998 ECK
      Lexicon. Yet, I've seen on HU Chat
      where ECKists have made fun of the
      Christian Garden of Eden Myth! It
      would seem that they are laughing
      at themselves and don't realize it!
      How clueless! Then again, an inability
      to do critical thinking and Not being
      able to connect-the-dots is why they're
      still ECKists.

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 9, 2010
        Let's take another look at "The
        Tiger's Fang" which Eckankar
        continues to sell.

        In Chapter 8 the Four Principles
        of Sugmad were given to Paul
        and Rebazar (Kirpal Singh) by
        Sugmad himself. Here's number Four:

        4) "My Fourth Principle is that No truth
        is greater than the Lie,

        and truth is Never Greater than No truth,

        for the latter [no truth, the lie] is the
        shining ideal which God holds before
        the Soul in his true kingdom!"

        ME: So, Twit/Suggie is saying that
        "the Lie" (his no truth) is greater than
        the truth.

        And, "the Lie" (no truth) is greater than truth!

        However, he's saying that the latter (no truth)
        is the "shining ideal" - the Perfect Lie!

        Maybe the perfect lie is the shining ideal
        for a conman! Is this a Freudian slip by
        Twitchell? After all, Twitchell lied about
        everything in order to create Eckankar.

        When one looks at Twit's track record
        you can see that he's been lying, plagiarizing,
        and distorting the truth by "exaggerating,"
        and "twisting facts" for most of his life.
        At age 27 (1935) he was lying on a grand
        scale to get into Who's Who in Kentucky,
        and Klemp points that out! Paul lied about
        his age in order to attract Gail who was
        33 years younger, thus, everything PT wrote
        about age not mattering, Soul is ageless,
        or about one's right to privacy and that the
        government didn't need to know this info
        (birth records) were used to cover-up and
        distract people.

        I wonder what Gail and Patti thought
        about Paul's "Virgin Birth" and "Mahanta"
        story? They both went along with it didn't
        they! As I pointed out, just look in the
        index of the Shariyat One for, "Mahanta,
        birth of."

        Plus, let's not forget that trip to "Paris"
        where Paul (at age 15) stayed with his
        "step-sister" Kay-Dee and then met
        Sudar Singh and traveled to India with
        him where they, supposedly, stayed for
        one year! Paul claimed to have gotten
        the Second Initiation from Sudar while
        there.

        Marman has pointed out that this was
        Paris, Kentucky and Not Paris, France.
        Therefore, Paul and Kay-Dee could not
        have met Sudar Singh while there nor
        traveled to India. Thus, Paul never got
        the Second Initiation from Sudar as
        he claimed!

        Therefore, later, Sudar couldn't have
        handed Paul off to Rebazar where PT,
        supposedly, received his 3rd-7th
        initiations! Then, on his "second trip,"
        Paul claims to have received the 8th-
        12th from Rebazar. None of it happened
        since Sudar and Rebazar were fictitious
        characters... like in a novel! This is
        just one more reason why the "Difficulties
        of Becoming the LEM" (1971 tape
        transcriptions) was bought up and
        destroyed.

        So, I wonder why Marman hasn't
        pieced the puzzel together by now,
        or has he? Is Marman covering-up
        for Klemp? After all, if Twitchell never
        met Sudar in "Paris, France" then he
        didn't travel with him to India and
        didn't get the 2nd Initiation. Thus,
        PT didn't get handed over to Rebazar
        and never received the 12th Initiation
        and never became the 971st LEM/Mahanta!

        Therefore, Darwin's Initiations came
        from a poser, an impostor, with No
        Initiations coming from a "lineage
        of ECK Masters!" Thus, Klemp is a
        poser too! Those initiations Darwin
        gave Klemp are invalid. Rebazar does
        Not exist except in people's imaginations.
        It's all fabricated, it's a lie and Klemp,
        with Marman's help, is covering it up
        too!

        However, most religions are built
        upon lies and myth (distortions of
        fact and unscientific explanations
        of nature). Religions rely upon giving
        "spiritual answers" to questions about
        creation and life and death and the
        beyond. They give hope of another
        life after death, but there's a catch!

        One has to believe in their stories
        and follow their rules, laws, and
        guidelines and one has to bow down
        to the (RESA) Hierarchy. One has to
        hang onto and worship every word
        spoken by their God's representative
        on earth... the Godman (Klemp).

        I guess that HK rationalizes his
        lies by thinking that he's providing
        a service to lost Souls. If it wasn't
        for Eckankar these New Agers wouldn't
        have anything to believe in to give
        them hope.

        On the other hand, if it wasn't
        for Twitchell's Eckankar scam
        Klemp wouldn't have had
        such a good paying job with all
        of those perks. It's hard to say
        what he would be doing or where
        he'd be living if it wasn't for being
        promoted to LEM by Darwin. Chances
        are he'd still be a 7th, or maybe an
        8th initiate, and working at the ESC.
        He'd be writing EK brochures or books
        like Phil Morimitsu once wrote.

        BTW-What ever happened to those
        books? Klemp doesn't like the competition
        does he!

        prometheus