The Virgin Birth Requirements for the MAHANTA

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 7, 2010

      everything (the ECK Masters, the
      Mahanta, and the whole foundation
      of ECKankar is built upon is lies!

      So, ECKists either have to turn a
      Blind-Eye to this, as they have in
      the past, or they have to ask the
      hard questions:

      1) Is Twitchell, or Fubbi, lying about
      the "Virgin Birth" Mahanta Requirements?
      If Paul is lying then he's, also, lying
      about Fubbi's existence!

      OR

      2) If Twitchell, or Fubbi, were telling
      the Truth about the Mahanta needing
      to be Born by a Virgin then Klemp
      is lying about being the Mahanta!

      Really, is Eckankar's Holy Book
      wrong? Or, did "Fubbi" distort the
      truth? Is Fubbi another lie of Paul's?
      What else is a distortion? Klemp
      can't claim that Fubbi was using
      "artistic license" or can he? Klemp
      seems to exaggerate and twist facts
      as much as, or more, than Twitchell.

      BTW-Catch-22 is double-speak
      and means that HK can change the
      rules, or the interpretation of the
      rules anytime he wants. His "Con"
      is higher than yours, thus, you wouldn't
      understand even he he tried to explain
      it because he has to "lower" it by
      using 4th Mental Plane thoughts
      and words. It's a blank check.

      Yes, Klemp Did have the opportunity
      to edit this "Virgin Birth" Mahanta
      requirement out in 2000, but didn't!
      Apparently, Klemp doesn't have the
      need to do so. After all, ECKists will
      believe anything he tells them.

      Klemp did come up with the "Mahanta-
      in-Training" excuse to explain that
      Darwin (972th LEM) was Not a true
      or "Full" (14th) Mahanta and, therefore,
      it was okay for him (a 12th) and his
      EK "Board" to depose/dispose of him.

      However, Klemp can't explain away
      the "Virgin Birth" scripture requirement.
      Unless, Klemp really isn't a 14th "Full"
      Mahanta and is still "in-training" for
      this position for another future lifetime
      just as Peddar Zaskq, supposedly, had
      to do. Why has Klemp lied about being
      a "Full" 14th Mahanta? Vanity!

      Perhaps Klemp, too, has had the Rod
      of ECK Power "BURN" him for not letting
      go years earlier when he should have.
      IMO (from an EK standpoint)-HK fell
      from Grace circa 1990 and is, now, just
      acting out the role with the support of
      Joan and other cohorts at the ESC.

      The truth is that they (Twitchell, Gross,
      and Klemp) have all acted "AS IF" their
      religious LEM/Mahanta roles were
      "Spiritual." It wasn't/isn't! Eckankar is
      just another religious con that attracts
      those with a "New Age" belief system.
      Even New Age people, who have turned
      their backs on the large mass religions,
      need something.Therefore, Eckankar
      is an alternative for those with alternative
      beliefs. People are social animals and
      have a strong need to belong to some
      group.

      However, a religious "group consciousness,"
      shaped by the leader, impedes one's
      individual search and progress by lowering
      it through conformity! It's rather ironic
      that ECKists, and other New Agers, tend
      to view themselves as "Non-Conformists."
      Yet, ECKists, end up following rules, laws,
      Zoas, Guidelines, and Scripture and anything
      that Klemp tells them. Where is the Spiritual
      Freedom there, or in needing to pay an
      annual "membership" in order to receive
      and maintain one's "spiritual" advancement
      (initiations)? See! It all a con! But what choice
      do ECKists have when they are too weak-
      minded via fear tactics and brain-washing?

      However, once they do leave Eckankar
      they will feel a burden lifted from their
      shoulders. The stress will leave! They
      will now have increased moments of
      "Contentment." And, a new Clarity of
      mind and of Soul will be experienced
      and revealed.

      Prometheus

      ***
      Twitchell's Last Mystic World Article
      July-August-September 1971
      [Difficulties of Becoming the LEM,
      pages 251-254]

      Up until his last days Twitchell was
      still conning people and rewriting
      his and ECKankar's history (in third
      person) in order to give validation
      to his outlandish claims/lies/dogma.
      And, for some reason people believed
      it! However, Why don't some of these
      same people who bought into it then,
      don't now? Where's Klemp's Virgin
      Birth that would qualify him as a
      "Mahanta?" Klemp was born the
      second child. Is Twitchell lying about
      these details?

      "During the early part of the seventeenth
      century, four ECK spiritual masters
      who serve in the spiritual hierarchy,
      met in the ancient sacred city of Agam
      Des in the Himalayan Mountains.

      They were:

      Ramaj, viceroy for Sat Nam, the
      great deity of the fifth world,
      commonly called the Soul Plane;

      Rebazar Tarzs, emissary for the
      ECK in the physical universe today;

      Gopal Das, spiritual master at the
      Golden Wisdom Temple on the Astral
      Plane and

      Yaubl Sacabi, spiritual head of
      the ancient city of Agam Des."

      ME: BTW- Ramaj is actually Rama.
      And, in the Spiritual Notebook, 10th
      printing, Twitchell calls him Ramaji
      on page 196.

      PT: "They met to discuss the birth
      of the coming AVATAR for the twentieth
      century [himself, Paul Twitchell], Peddar
      Zaskq. Born in the Caucasian mountains
      during the Seventeenth Century, he lived
      and was trained to the heights of spiritual
      perfection."

      ME: And yet, even when he was reborn
      as Paul Twitchell he had no knowledge
      of the "Mahanta" Consciousness nor
      for 18 years After his 12th Initiation,
      by Rebazar (1951), to ECK Master status!

      PT: "Given several years in the Art
      of Silence and Darkness he gained
      Enlightenment in Preparation for his
      return to the Twentieth Century. When
      the time came for his demise, he passed
      away still looking the same youthful
      appearance yet beyond the normal
      age of man."

      ME: Was Peddar's study in the "Art
      of Darkness" preparation for becoming
      a liar and deceiver and a practitioner
      of the Black Arts as a Black Magician?
      It seems this was a Freudian slip on
      PT's part.

      PT: "He was prepared for entering
      into the world again to take up his
      mission. The four great ECK Masters
      met once more, but this time at the
      Sakipura Monastery in the vast
      mountains of the northern Himalayas.

      This time the ancient prediction that
      a New World Avatar would be born
      on a great body of water, near the
      shores where horses grazed was
      to become true. This time Peddar
      Zaskq was born on a Mississippi
      river packet enroute to New Orleans.

      The Miraculous Birth took place
      just below the city of Natchez,
      Mississippi near a stock farm.
      At the time of his birth, a great
      earthquake shook the Mississippi
      valley, forming a vast body of
      lakes in western Tennessee.

      There appeared a BLUE CARNATION
      in a vase on a night table by the
      mother's bed."

      ME: This Blue Carnation symbol
      of the Mahanta Consciousness
      was created by Twitchell after-the-
      fact with 20/20 hindsight. This is
      another rewrite by Twitchell. If he
      did have the "Mahanta Consciousness"
      then why didn't he mention it prior
      to 1969? This 1971 pub is to rectify
      that mistake and act as a cover-up.

      PT: "The work of the Hierarchy
      was completed except for the training
      of Peddar Zaskq. It was immediately
      arranged for him to be given a home
      in which to be raised.

      His Foster Parents raised him in a
      small souther river town [Paducah,
      Kentucky]. He adopted their name
      and became known as Paul Twitchell
      in the Twentieth Century."

      ME: Isn't this a different story from
      what Klemp has mentioned? Klemp
      and Marman, both, have suggested
      that Paul's father had an affair and
      that he was allowed to take Paul and
      raise him. Thus, the other children
      were Paul's half-brothers and sisters
      and his mother was his step-mother.
      Paul told this lie in order to have a
      virgin birth like Jesus and other
      Avatars, and to establish the "Blue
      Carnation" of the Mahanta connection.
      This is, also, why Darwin stated that
      Paul was the only Mahanta for the
      next thousand years. DG didn't have
      a "virgin birth" and neither did Klemp!

      PT: "He [Paul Twitchell aka Peddar
      Zaskq] looked and acted and was
      raised accordingly like any American
      child, except for his enormous knowledge
      and ability to do Soul Travel."

      ME: Once again, Twit is selling himself.
      Snake oil anyone? It's "blue" too!

      PT: "None knew much about him for
      he kept to himself. His companion in
      these years was his Stepsister who
      gave him much of his knowledge on
      Soul Travel. She acted as the instrument
      through which the divine power flowed
      to open his consciousness to God
      again, and acted as his guide until
      ECK Masters were able to take over."

      ME: So, I wonder what initiation level
      Paul's stepsister (Kay-Dee) was? That's
      probably another story (lie). But, Wow!
      Paul was really unloading a pile of B.S.
      wasn't he! It's no wonder Klemp had Peter
      Skelsky round up and destroy all of these
      copies of "Difficulties of Becoming the
      Living ECK Master." Does Marman believe
      that the true, one and only, Mahanta
      has to be born of a Virgin like Twitchell
      states? Or, does Marman think Paul was
      lying about his Virgin Birth like he did
      with "Paris."

      PT: "The rest of his story is told in
      fragments of his first visit to Paris
      to be with his stepsister, who was
      in training to be an artist. It was here
      that he [Paul/Peddar] first met Sudar
      [Kirpal] Singh, an ECK Master, and
      followed him to India with his stepsister
      to study ECK[ankar].

      Later as a young man, he returned
      to India and set out to find Rebazar
      Tarzs, the ancient Tibetan ECK Master,
      near Darjeeling. It was here that the
      contact was made with the great ECK
      emissary and his training taken over
      to prepare him for world leadership
      in spiritual affairs. July-August-September
      1971"

      > Hello All,
      > Let's summarize Paul's Initiation lies
      from Difficulties Of Becoming the LEM:

      http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/hisStory.html

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 7, 2010
        Twitchell's manuscript was a work
        in progress with rewrites and tweaking
        during his time (1955-65) spent with
        his Spiritual Master Kirpal Singh.

        Klemp even mentions Kirpal on
        Eckankar.org and his involvement
        with The Tiger's Fang manuscript
        not long before it was published.
        Read the two sections titled "Struggle
        for Mastership" and "Beginnings
        of Eckankar" listed below.

        http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/writings.html

        Interesting too that Klemp mentions
        Kirpal Singh by name 15 times during
        this "Behind the Scenes with Paul Twitchell"
        while only mentioning former 970th LEM
        Sudar Singh's name 6 times! Count and see!

        Here, in Chapter 8, Twitchell has Sugmad
        speaking to him and Kirpal (Rebazar). This
        is just one of the problems that Kirpal had
        with this manuscript. Anyway, here are some
        quotes:

        Sugmad:

        "You are also God! You are myself! I!

        1) "My First Principle is that this true cosmos IS!

        2) "My Second Principle is that there is no
        God but me, I; not me as you know, but
        that which is within you, the Self. Therefore
        all is God, include the lowest of life.

        3) "My Third Principle is that to have divinity,
        you must dwell in the center of my Light
        and Sound; and since Light is God, and God
        is Light then IT is everywhere, and has No
        Focus except in each Soul. Thus I must dwell
        in the Light within Me!

        4) "My Fourth Principle is that No truth is
        greater than the Lie, and truth is never greater
        than No truth, for the latter is the shining ideal
        which God holds before the Soul in his true kingdom!

        ***
        It seems to me that Paul, at first, was wanting
        to share some of his views and to become a
        real writer with a book. Gail talked him into
        making it into a religion when interest picked
        up at his book promotions and people started
        to look to Twit as their modern day saviour/prophet!
        Klemp merely positioned himself at the ESC
        and inherited the LEM title as Darwin's writer.

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 9, 2010
          Let's take another look at "The
          Tiger's Fang" which Eckankar
          continues to sell.

          In Chapter 8 the Four Principles
          of Sugmad were given to Paul
          and Rebazar (Kirpal Singh) by
          Sugmad himself. Here's number Four:

          4) "My Fourth Principle is that No truth
          is greater than the Lie,

          and truth is Never Greater than No truth,

          for the latter [no truth, the lie] is the
          shining ideal which God holds before
          the Soul in his true kingdom!"

          ME: So, Twit/Suggie is saying that
          "the Lie" (his no truth) is greater than
          the truth.

          And, "the Lie" (no truth) is greater than truth!

          However, he's saying that the latter (no truth)
          is the "shining ideal" - the Perfect Lie!

          Maybe the perfect lie is the shining ideal
          for a conman! Is this a Freudian slip by
          Twitchell? After all, Twitchell lied about
          everything in order to create Eckankar.

          When one looks at Twit's track record
          you can see that he's been lying, plagiarizing,
          and distorting the truth by "exaggerating,"
          and "twisting facts" for most of his life.
          At age 27 (1935) he was lying on a grand
          scale to get into Who's Who in Kentucky,
          and Klemp points that out! Paul lied about
          his age in order to attract Gail who was
          33 years younger, thus, everything PT wrote
          about age not mattering, Soul is ageless,
          or about one's right to privacy and that the
          government didn't need to know this info
          (birth records) were used to cover-up and
          distract people.

          I wonder what Gail and Patti thought
          about Paul's "Virgin Birth" and "Mahanta"
          story? They both went along with it didn't
          they! As I pointed out, just look in the
          index of the Shariyat One for, "Mahanta,
          birth of."

          Plus, let's not forget that trip to "Paris"
          where Paul (at age 15) stayed with his
          "step-sister" Kay-Dee and then met
          Sudar Singh and traveled to India with
          him where they, supposedly, stayed for
          one year! Paul claimed to have gotten
          the Second Initiation from Sudar while
          there.

          Marman has pointed out that this was
          Paris, Kentucky and Not Paris, France.
          Therefore, Paul and Kay-Dee could not
          have met Sudar Singh while there nor
          traveled to India. Thus, Paul never got
          the Second Initiation from Sudar as
          he claimed!

          Therefore, later, Sudar couldn't have
          handed Paul off to Rebazar where PT,
          supposedly, received his 3rd-7th
          initiations! Then, on his "second trip,"
          Paul claims to have received the 8th-
          12th from Rebazar. None of it happened
          since Sudar and Rebazar were fictitious
          characters... like in a novel! This is
          just one more reason why the "Difficulties
          of Becoming the LEM" (1971 tape
          transcriptions) was bought up and
          destroyed.

          So, I wonder why Marman hasn't
          pieced the puzzel together by now,
          or has he? Is Marman covering-up
          for Klemp? After all, if Twitchell never
          met Sudar in "Paris, France" then he
          didn't travel with him to India and
          didn't get the 2nd Initiation. Thus,
          PT didn't get handed over to Rebazar
          and never received the 12th Initiation
          and never became the 971st LEM/Mahanta!

          Therefore, Darwin's Initiations came
          from a poser, an impostor, with No
          Initiations coming from a "lineage
          of ECK Masters!" Thus, Klemp is a
          poser too! Those initiations Darwin
          gave Klemp are invalid. Rebazar does
          Not exist except in people's imaginations.
          It's all fabricated, it's a lie and Klemp,
          with Marman's help, is covering it up
          too!

          However, most religions are built
          upon lies and myth (distortions of
          fact and unscientific explanations
          of nature). Religions rely upon giving
          "spiritual answers" to questions about
          creation and life and death and the
          beyond. They give hope of another
          life after death, but there's a catch!

          One has to believe in their stories
          and follow their rules, laws, and
          guidelines and one has to bow down
          to the (RESA) Hierarchy. One has to
          hang onto and worship every word
          spoken by their God's representative
          on earth... the Godman (Klemp).

          I guess that HK rationalizes his
          lies by thinking that he's providing
          a service to lost Souls. If it wasn't
          for Eckankar these New Agers wouldn't
          have anything to believe in to give
          them hope.

          On the other hand, if it wasn't
          for Twitchell's Eckankar scam
          Klemp wouldn't have had
          such a good paying job with all
          of those perks. It's hard to say
          what he would be doing or where
          he'd be living if it wasn't for being
          promoted to LEM by Darwin. Chances
          are he'd still be a 7th, or maybe an
          8th initiate, and working at the ESC.
          He'd be writing EK brochures or books
          like Phil Morimitsu once wrote.

          BTW-What ever happened to those
          books? Klemp doesn't like the competition
          does he!

          prometheus