Re: Rebazar Was NOT a Mahanta in The Tiger's Fang

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 6, 2010

      in one way or another. All of us pay
      for their Holy Wars that they wage
      upon the rest of us. Their members
      also pay for future promises and to
      feel good and all puffed-up, now,
      while looking down their noses at
      all of the other poor lost Souls. It's
      interesting that so many of them
      believe in the "end-of-days" propaganda/
      dogma including Eckankar (Kali Yuga)!
      Plus, there's the Garden of Eden Myth
      that Eckankar, also, subscribes to
      (see "Polarians" pg. 162, 1998 ECK Lexicon).

      Prometheus

      ctecvie wrote:

      Hi Prometheus and all,

      commenting on the last paragraph of your post:
      Religions pretend that they can give answers to
      questions that cannot be answered. We need to
      accept the fact that not everything can be explained.
      And that's where religions come in and take (our)
      money!

      http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/hisStory.html

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 6, 2010
        Twitchell's Last Mystic World Article
        July-August-September 1971
        [Difficulties of Becoming the LEM,
        pages 251-254]

        Up until his last days Twitchell was
        still conning people and rewriting
        his and ECKankar's history (in third
        person) in order to give validation
        to his outlandish claims/lies/dogma.
        And, for some reason people believed
        it! However, Why don't some of these
        same people who bought into it then,
        don't now? Where's Klemp's Virgin
        Birth that would qualify him as a
        "Mahanta?" Klemp was born the
        second child. Is Twitchell lying about
        these details?

        "During the early part of the seventeenth
        century, four ECK spiritual masters
        who serve in the spiritual hierarchy,
        met in the ancient sacred city of Agam
        Des in the Himalayan Mountains.

        They were:

        Ramaj, viceroy for Sat Nam, the
        great deity of the fifth world,
        commonly called the Soul Plane;

        Rebazar Tarzs, emissary for the
        ECK in the physical universe today;

        Gopal Das, spiritual master at the
        Golden Wisdom Temple on the Astral
        Plane and

        Yaubl Sacabi, spiritual head of
        the ancient city of Agam Des."

        ME: BTW- Ramaj is actually Rama.
        And, in the Spiritual Notebook, 10th
        printing, Twitchell calls him Ramaji
        on page 196.

        PT: "They met to discuss the birth
        of the coming AVATAR for the twentieth
        century [himself, Paul Twitchell], Peddar
        Zaskq. Born in the Caucasian mountains
        during the Seventeenth Century, he lived
        and was trained to the heights of spiritual
        perfection."

        ME: And yet, even when he was reborn
        as Paul Twitchell he had no knowledge
        of the "Mahanta" Consciousness nor
        for 18 years After his 12th Initiation,
        by Rebazar (1951), to ECK Master status!

        PT: "Given several years in the Art
        of Silence and Darkness he gained
        Enlightenment in Preparation for his
        return to the Twentieth Century. When
        the time came for his demise, he passed
        away still looking the same youthful
        appearance yet beyond the normal
        age of man."

        ME: Was Peddar's study in the "Art
        of Darkness" preparation for becoming
        a liar and deceiver and a practitioner
        of the Black Arts as a Black Magician?
        It seems this was a Freudian slip on
        PT's part.

        PT: "He was prepared for entering
        into the world again to take up his
        mission. The four great ECK Masters
        met once more, but this time at the
        Sakipura Monastery in the vast
        mountains of the northern Himalayas.

        This time the ancient prediction that
        a New World Avatar would be born
        on a great body of water, near the
        shores where horses grazed was
        to become true. This time Peddar
        Zaskq was born on a Mississippi
        river packet enroute to New Orleans.

        The Miraculous Birth took place
        just below the city of Natchez,
        Mississippi near a stock farm.
        At the time of his birth, a great
        earthquake shook the Mississippi
        valley, forming a vast body of
        lakes in western Tennessee.

        There appeared a BLUE CARNATION
        in a vase on a night table by the
        mother's bed."

        ME: This Blue Carnation symbol
        of the Mahanta Consciousness
        was created by Twitchell after-the-
        fact with 20/20 hindsight. This is
        another rewrite by Twitchell. If he
        did have the "Mahanta Consciousness"
        then why didn't he mention it prior
        to 1969? This 1971 pub is to rectify
        that mistake and act as a cover-up.

        PT: "The work of the Hierarchy
        was completed except for the training
        of Peddar Zaskq. It was immediately
        arranged for him to be given a home
        in which to be raised.

        His Foster Parents raised him in a
        small souther river town [Paducah,
        Kentucky]. He adopted their name
        and became known as Paul Twitchell
        in the Twentieth Century."

        ME: Isn't this a different story from
        what Klemp has mentioned? Klemp
        and Marman, both, have suggested
        that Paul's father had an affair and
        that he was allowed to take Paul and
        raise him. Thus, the other children
        were Paul's half-brothers and sisters
        and his mother was his step-mother.
        Paul told this lie in order to have a
        virgin birth like Jesus and other
        Avatars, and to establish the "Blue
        Carnation" of the Mahanta connection.
        This is, also, why Darwin stated that
        Paul was the only Mahanta for the
        next thousand years. DG didn't have
        a "virgin birth" and neither did Klemp!

        PT: "He [Paul Twitchell aka Peddar
        Zaskq] looked and acted and was
        raised accordingly like any American
        child, except for his enormous knowledge
        and ability to do Soul Travel."

        ME: Once again, Twit is selling himself.
        Snake oil anyone? It's "blue" too!

        PT: "None knew much about him for
        he kept to himself. His companion in
        these years was his Stepsister who
        gave him much of his knowledge on
        Soul Travel. She acted as the instrument
        through which the divine power flowed
        to open his consciousness to God
        again, and acted as his guide until
        ECK Masters were able to take over."

        ME: So, I wonder what initiation level
        Paul's stepsister (Kay-Dee) was? That's
        probably another story (lie). But, Wow!
        Paul was really unloading a pile of B.S.
        wasn't he! It's no wonder Klemp had Peter
        Skelsky round up and destroy all of these
        copies of "Difficulties of Becoming the
        Living ECK Master." Does Marman believe
        that the true, one and only, Mahanta
        has to be born of a Virgin like Twitchell
        states? Or, does Marman think Paul was
        lying about his Virgin Birth like he did
        with "Paris."

        PT: "The rest of his story is told in
        fragments of his first visit to Paris
        to be with his stepsister, who was
        in training to be an artist. It was here
        that he [Paul/Peddar] first met Sudar
        [Kirpal] Singh, an ECK Master, and
        followed him to India with his stepsister
        to study ECK[ankar].

        Later as a young man, he returned
        to India and set out to find Rebazar
        Tarzs, the ancient Tibetan ECK Master,
        near Darjeeling. It was here that the
        contact was made with the great ECK
        emissary and his training taken over
        to prepare him for world leadership
        in spiritual affairs. July-August-September
        1971"

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 7, 2010
          Here's more to verify the "Virgin
          Birth" requirement for the Mahanta.
          This can be found in the Holy Books
          of ECKankar, "The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
          Books One & Two" (copyright 2000)
          pages 111-112. Or, check the index
          of the Shariyat One under "Mahanta,
          birth of."

          BTW- The following information is
          found in Book One of the Shariyat.

          The Foreword, on page x, states:

          "Book One is the first section of these
          works, which was dictated by FUBBI
          QUANTZ, the great ECK Master who
          serves at the Katsupari Monastery
          in Northern Tibet.

          ME: Remember, too, Klemp was the
          "SECOND" Child Born to his mother.

          "The Mahanta is Always born near
          or on a large body of water. His
          Birth is Always Mysterious, and
          men of ordinary birth Do Not Know
          his Origin. NOR does any man know
          who his sires might be, their true
          names, or their true origin."

          ME: Since we know Klemp's origins
          (the Fremont, WI. area) and who his
          parents were (he spoke of them in
          his books and these were his REAL
          parents) we can see that, already,
          Klemp Doesn't fulfill the requirements
          listed above.

          "The ECK enters into the womb
          of a VIRGIN, the Queen of Heaven,
          who has submitted to the True Spirit
          of the universe. The Consciousness
          of the Mahanta State is planted as
          the seed and carefully nurtured in
          the womb. When the embodiment
          of flesh is brought into this world,
          a man-child is born."

          As I pointed out, Klemp had an
          older brother, Dwayne, therefore
          HK could Not have had a "Virgin
          Birth" and according to Fubbi, and
          this "Holy" Shariyat, Klemp Does
          Not meet this criteria either.

          On the other hand, Klemp had
          pointed out that Twitchell had
          lied in 1935, at the age of 27,
          to get into Who's Who. It could
          be that Twitchell was still lying,
          here, in 1970 when this Shariyat
          One was Copyrighted. However,
          this would simply point out that
          everything (the ECK Masters, the
          Mahanta, and the whole foundation
          of ECKankar is built upon is lies!

          So, ECKists either have to turn a
          Blind-Eye to this, as they have in
          the past, or they have to ask the
          hard questions:

          1) Is Twitchell, or Fubbi, lying about
          the "Virgin Birth" Mahanta Requirements?
          If Paul is lying then he's, also, lying
          about Fubbi's existence!

          OR

          2) If Twitchell, or Fubbi, were telling
          the Truth about the Mahanta needing
          to be Born by a Virgin then Klemp
          is lying about being the Mahanta!

          Really, is Eckankar's Holy Book
          wrong? Or, did "Fubbi" distort the
          truth? Is Fubbi another lie of Paul's?
          What else is a distortion? Klemp
          can't claim that Fubbi was using
          "artistic license" or can he? Klemp
          seems to exaggerate and twist facts
          as much as, or more, than Twitchell.

          BTW-Catch-22 is double-speak
          and means that HK can change the
          rules, or the interpretation of the
          rules anytime he wants. His "Con"
          is higher than yours, thus, you wouldn't
          understand even he he tried to explain
          it because he has to "lower" it by
          using 4th Mental Plane thoughts
          and words. It's a blank check.

          Yes, Klemp Did have the opportunity
          to edit this "Virgin Birth" Mahanta
          requirement out in 2000, but didn't!
          Apparently, Klemp doesn't have the
          need to do so. After all, ECKists will
          believe anything he tells them.

          Klemp did come up with the "Mahanta-
          in-Training" excuse to explain that
          Darwin (972th LEM) was Not a true
          or "Full" (14th) Mahanta and, therefore,
          it was okay for him (a 12th) and his
          EK "Board" to depose/dispose of him.

          However, Klemp can't explain away
          the "Virgin Birth" scripture requirement.
          Unless, Klemp really isn't a 14th "Full"
          Mahanta and is still "in-training" for
          this position for another future lifetime
          just as Peddar Zaskq, supposedly, had
          to do. Why has Klemp lied about being
          a "Full" 14th Mahanta? Vanity!

          Perhaps Klemp, too, has had the Rod
          of ECK Power "BURN" him for not letting
          go years earlier when he should have.
          IMO (from an EK standpoint)-HK fell
          from Grace circa 1990 and is, now, just
          acting out the role with the support of
          Joan and other cohorts at the ESC.

          The truth is that they (Twitchell, Gross,
          and Klemp) have all acted "AS IF" their
          religious LEM/Mahanta roles were
          "Spiritual." It wasn't/isn't! Eckankar is
          just another religious con that attracts
          those with a "New Age" belief system.
          Even New Age people, who have turned
          their backs on the large mass religions,
          need something.Therefore, Eckankar
          is an alternative for those with alternative
          beliefs. People are social animals and
          have a strong need to belong to some
          group.

          However, a religious "group consciousness,"
          shaped by the leader, impedes one's
          individual search and progress by lowering
          it through conformity! It's rather ironic
          that ECKists, and other New Agers, tend
          to view themselves as "Non-Conformists."
          Yet, ECKists, end up following rules, laws,
          Zoas, Guidelines, and Scripture and anything
          that Klemp tells them. Where is the Spiritual
          Freedom there, or in needing to pay an
          annual "membership" in order to receive
          and maintain one's "spiritual" advancement
          (initiations)? See! It all a con! But what choice
          do ECKists have when they are too weak-
          minded via fear tactics and brain-washing?

          However, once they do leave Eckankar
          they will feel a burden lifted from their
          shoulders. The stress will leave! They
          will now have increased moments of
          "Contentment." And, a new Clarity of
          mind and of Soul will be experienced
          and revealed.

          Prometheus

          ***
> [...]

          Living ECK Master." Does Marman believe
          that the true, one and only, Mahanta
          has to be born of a Virgin like Twitchell
          states? Or, does Marman think Paul was
          lying about his Virgin Birth like he did
          with "Paris."

          PT: "The rest of his story is told in
          fragments of his first visit to Paris
          to be with his stepsister, who was
          in training to be an artist. It was here
          that he [Paul/Peddar] first met Sudar
          [Kirpal] Singh, an ECK Master, and
          followed him to India with his stepsister
          to study ECK[ankar].

          Later as a young man, he returned
          to India and set out to find Rebazar
          Tarzs, the ancient Tibetan ECK Master,
          near Darjeeling. It was here that the
          contact was made with the great ECK
          emissary and his training taken over
          to prepare him for world leadership
          in spiritual affairs. July-August-September

          from Difficulties Of Becoming the LEM:

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 7, 2010
            Twitchell's manuscript was a work
            in progress with rewrites and tweaking
            during his time (1955-65) spent with
            his Spiritual Master Kirpal Singh.

            Klemp even mentions Kirpal on
            Eckankar.org and his involvement
            with The Tiger's Fang manuscript
            not long before it was published.
            Read the two sections titled "Struggle
            for Mastership" and "Beginnings
            of Eckankar" listed below.

            http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/writings.html

            Interesting too that Klemp mentions
            Kirpal Singh by name 15 times during
            this "Behind the Scenes with Paul Twitchell"
            while only mentioning former 970th LEM
            Sudar Singh's name 6 times! Count and see!

            Here, in Chapter 8, Twitchell has Sugmad
            speaking to him and Kirpal (Rebazar). This
            is just one of the problems that Kirpal had
            with this manuscript. Anyway, here are some
            quotes:

            Sugmad:

            "You are also God! You are myself! I!

            1) "My First Principle is that this true cosmos IS!

            2) "My Second Principle is that there is no
            God but me, I; not me as you know, but
            that which is within you, the Self. Therefore
            all is God, include the lowest of life.

            3) "My Third Principle is that to have divinity,
            you must dwell in the center of my Light
            and Sound; and since Light is God, and God
            is Light then IT is everywhere, and has No
            Focus except in each Soul. Thus I must dwell
            in the Light within Me!

            4) "My Fourth Principle is that No truth is
            greater than the Lie, and truth is never greater
            than No truth, for the latter is the shining ideal
            which God holds before the Soul in his true kingdom!

            ***
            It seems to me that Paul, at first, was wanting
            to share some of his views and to become a
            real writer with a book. Gail talked him into
            making it into a religion when interest picked
            up at his book promotions and people started
            to look to Twit as their modern day saviour/prophet!
            Klemp merely positioned himself at the ESC
            and inherited the LEM title as Darwin's writer.

            Prometheus

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 9, 2010
              Let's take another look at "The
              Tiger's Fang" which Eckankar
              continues to sell.

              In Chapter 8 the Four Principles
              of Sugmad were given to Paul
              and Rebazar (Kirpal Singh) by
              Sugmad himself. Here's number Four:

              4) "My Fourth Principle is that No truth
              is greater than the Lie,

              and truth is Never Greater than No truth,

              for the latter [no truth, the lie] is the
              shining ideal which God holds before
              the Soul in his true kingdom!"

              ME: So, Twit/Suggie is saying that
              "the Lie" (his no truth) is greater than
              the truth.

              And, "the Lie" (no truth) is greater than truth!

              However, he's saying that the latter (no truth)
              is the "shining ideal" - the Perfect Lie!

              Maybe the perfect lie is the shining ideal
              for a conman! Is this a Freudian slip by
              Twitchell? After all, Twitchell lied about
              everything in order to create Eckankar.

              When one looks at Twit's track record
              you can see that he's been lying, plagiarizing,
              and distorting the truth by "exaggerating,"
              and "twisting facts" for most of his life.
              At age 27 (1935) he was lying on a grand
              scale to get into Who's Who in Kentucky,
              and Klemp points that out! Paul lied about
              his age in order to attract Gail who was
              33 years younger, thus, everything PT wrote
              about age not mattering, Soul is ageless,
              or about one's right to privacy and that the
              government didn't need to know this info
              (birth records) were used to cover-up and
              distract people.

              I wonder what Gail and Patti thought
              about Paul's "Virgin Birth" and "Mahanta"
              story? They both went along with it didn't
              they! As I pointed out, just look in the
              index of the Shariyat One for, "Mahanta,
              birth of."

              Plus, let's not forget that trip to "Paris"
              where Paul (at age 15) stayed with his
              "step-sister" Kay-Dee and then met
              Sudar Singh and traveled to India with
              him where they, supposedly, stayed for
              one year! Paul claimed to have gotten
              the Second Initiation from Sudar while
              there.

              Marman has pointed out that this was
              Paris, Kentucky and Not Paris, France.
              Therefore, Paul and Kay-Dee could not
              have met Sudar Singh while there nor
              traveled to India. Thus, Paul never got
              the Second Initiation from Sudar as
              he claimed!

              Therefore, later, Sudar couldn't have
              handed Paul off to Rebazar where PT,
              supposedly, received his 3rd-7th
              initiations! Then, on his "second trip,"
              Paul claims to have received the 8th-
              12th from Rebazar. None of it happened
              since Sudar and Rebazar were fictitious
              characters... like in a novel! This is
              just one more reason why the "Difficulties
              of Becoming the LEM" (1971 tape
              transcriptions) was bought up and
              destroyed.

              So, I wonder why Marman hasn't
              pieced the puzzel together by now,
              or has he? Is Marman covering-up
              for Klemp? After all, if Twitchell never
              met Sudar in "Paris, France" then he
              didn't travel with him to India and
              didn't get the 2nd Initiation. Thus,
              PT didn't get handed over to Rebazar
              and never received the 12th Initiation
              and never became the 971st LEM/Mahanta!

              Therefore, Darwin's Initiations came
              from a poser, an impostor, with No
              Initiations coming from a "lineage
              of ECK Masters!" Thus, Klemp is a
              poser too! Those initiations Darwin
              gave Klemp are invalid. Rebazar does
              Not exist except in people's imaginations.
              It's all fabricated, it's a lie and Klemp,
              with Marman's help, is covering it up
              too!

              However, most religions are built
              upon lies and myth (distortions of
              fact and unscientific explanations
              of nature). Religions rely upon giving
              "spiritual answers" to questions about
              creation and life and death and the
              beyond. They give hope of another
              life after death, but there's a catch!

              One has to believe in their stories
              and follow their rules, laws, and
              guidelines and one has to bow down
              to the (RESA) Hierarchy. One has to
              hang onto and worship every word
              spoken by their God's representative
              on earth... the Godman (Klemp).

              I guess that HK rationalizes his
              lies by thinking that he's providing
              a service to lost Souls. If it wasn't
              for Eckankar these New Agers wouldn't
              have anything to believe in to give
              them hope.

              On the other hand, if it wasn't
              for Twitchell's Eckankar scam
              Klemp wouldn't have had
              such a good paying job with all
              of those perks. It's hard to say
              what he would be doing or where
              he'd be living if it wasn't for being
              promoted to LEM by Darwin. Chances
              are he'd still be a 7th, or maybe an
              8th initiate, and working at the ESC.
              He'd be writing EK brochures or books
              like Phil Morimitsu once wrote.

              BTW-What ever happened to those
              books? Klemp doesn't like the competition
              does he!

              prometheus