Re: Rebazar Was NOT a Mahanta in The Tiger's Fang

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 5, 2010
      Hi Prometheus,

      > Hello Ingrid,
      > I was curious if you know how
      > many countries force people to
      > pay a tax for church membership?
      ***In Austria it's the Catholic church. I don't know if there are any other countries but I think that in Germany a church tax is deduced directly from the salary if you are a member of that particular church - I think it's the Lutherans.

      > Which countries and which churches
      > does it include? Why are these
      > governments forcing people to
      > pay this tax?
      ***In Austria, it's not the government but the Catholic church itself. Once you start working and are a Catholic, they come inevitably and charge you a fee. You need to give proof of your salary because if you don't they'll just charge you any amount that comes them to mind. I left the Catholic church in 1986, so no more hassle since that time! If you try to disappear, they'll find you somehow.

      >Are the churches that
      > powerful, or is the government taking
      > their cut too?
      ***Not in Austria, no.
      >Is it just the Catholic and
      > Lutheran churches? Were you forced
      > to pay a tax due to Eckankar membership?
      ***In Austria, it's only the Catholic church. As far as I know, Lutherans don't pay anything. And no, I didn't pay any tex when I was a member of eckankar.
      Ingrid

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 6, 2010
        It seems that all religions represent
        the original pyramid scheme via
        their hierarchies. Those ECK Vahanas
        are sales people who have a vested
        interest in the company. They have
        something to gain by selling their
        products (Eckankar materials and
        memberships). Their payment is
        prestige, hope, belief, promises,
        and initiation points while Klemp
        and company acquire more money
        and influence/power over their
        subjects.

        And, it's clear that ECKists can't
        voice displeasure with the way
        things are done because that would
        be "negative."

        Besides, there are repercussions
        for voicing an honest assessment
        of those "above" them. No ECKist
        wants to be Black Listed on initiations
        or on positions and titles within the
        hierarchy. No one wants to be shunned,
        but it does happen. These are just
        part of the control and fear tactics
        used. Thus, Silence, Service and
        Surrender become the three keys
        for Klemp's Success!

        ctecvie wrote:

        Hi Prometheus and all,

        commenting on the last paragraph of your post:
        Religions pretend that they can give answers to
        questions that cannot be answered. We need to
        accept the fact that not everything can be explained.
        And that's where religions come in and take (our)
        money!

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 6, 2010
          Twitchell's Last Mystic World Article
          July-August-September 1971
          [Difficulties of Becoming the LEM,
          pages 251-254]

          Up until his last days Twitchell was
          still conning people and rewriting
          his and ECKankar's history (in third
          person) in order to give validation
          to his outlandish claims/lies/dogma.
          And, for some reason people believed
          it! However, Why don't some of these
          same people who bought into it then,
          don't now? Where's Klemp's Virgin
          Birth that would qualify him as a
          "Mahanta?" Klemp was born the
          second child. Is Twitchell lying about
          these details?

          "During the early part of the seventeenth
          century, four ECK spiritual masters
          who serve in the spiritual hierarchy,
          met in the ancient sacred city of Agam
          Des in the Himalayan Mountains.

          They were:

          Ramaj, viceroy for Sat Nam, the
          great deity of the fifth world,
          commonly called the Soul Plane;

          Rebazar Tarzs, emissary for the
          ECK in the physical universe today;

          Gopal Das, spiritual master at the
          Golden Wisdom Temple on the Astral
          Plane and

          Yaubl Sacabi, spiritual head of
          the ancient city of Agam Des."

          ME: BTW- Ramaj is actually Rama.
          And, in the Spiritual Notebook, 10th
          printing, Twitchell calls him Ramaji
          on page 196.

          PT: "They met to discuss the birth
          of the coming AVATAR for the twentieth
          century [himself, Paul Twitchell], Peddar
          Zaskq. Born in the Caucasian mountains
          during the Seventeenth Century, he lived
          and was trained to the heights of spiritual
          perfection."

          ME: And yet, even when he was reborn
          as Paul Twitchell he had no knowledge
          of the "Mahanta" Consciousness nor
          for 18 years After his 12th Initiation,
          by Rebazar (1951), to ECK Master status!

          PT: "Given several years in the Art
          of Silence and Darkness he gained
          Enlightenment in Preparation for his
          return to the Twentieth Century. When
          the time came for his demise, he passed
          away still looking the same youthful
          appearance yet beyond the normal
          age of man."

          ME: Was Peddar's study in the "Art
          of Darkness" preparation for becoming
          a liar and deceiver and a practitioner
          of the Black Arts as a Black Magician?
          It seems this was a Freudian slip on
          PT's part.

          PT: "He was prepared for entering
          into the world again to take up his
          mission. The four great ECK Masters
          met once more, but this time at the
          Sakipura Monastery in the vast
          mountains of the northern Himalayas.

          This time the ancient prediction that
          a New World Avatar would be born
          on a great body of water, near the
          shores where horses grazed was
          to become true. This time Peddar
          Zaskq was born on a Mississippi
          river packet enroute to New Orleans.

          The Miraculous Birth took place
          just below the city of Natchez,
          Mississippi near a stock farm.
          At the time of his birth, a great
          earthquake shook the Mississippi
          valley, forming a vast body of
          lakes in western Tennessee.

          There appeared a BLUE CARNATION
          in a vase on a night table by the
          mother's bed."

          ME: This Blue Carnation symbol
          of the Mahanta Consciousness
          was created by Twitchell after-the-
          fact with 20/20 hindsight. This is
          another rewrite by Twitchell. If he
          did have the "Mahanta Consciousness"
          then why didn't he mention it prior
          to 1969? This 1971 pub is to rectify
          that mistake and act as a cover-up.

          PT: "The work of the Hierarchy
          was completed except for the training
          of Peddar Zaskq. It was immediately
          arranged for him to be given a home
          in which to be raised.

          His Foster Parents raised him in a
          small souther river town [Paducah,
          Kentucky]. He adopted their name
          and became known as Paul Twitchell
          in the Twentieth Century."

          ME: Isn't this a different story from
          what Klemp has mentioned? Klemp
          and Marman, both, have suggested
          that Paul's father had an affair and
          that he was allowed to take Paul and
          raise him. Thus, the other children
          were Paul's half-brothers and sisters
          and his mother was his step-mother.
          Paul told this lie in order to have a
          virgin birth like Jesus and other
          Avatars, and to establish the "Blue
          Carnation" of the Mahanta connection.
          This is, also, why Darwin stated that
          Paul was the only Mahanta for the
          next thousand years. DG didn't have
          a "virgin birth" and neither did Klemp!

          PT: "He [Paul Twitchell aka Peddar
          Zaskq] looked and acted and was
          raised accordingly like any American
          child, except for his enormous knowledge
          and ability to do Soul Travel."

          ME: Once again, Twit is selling himself.
          Snake oil anyone? It's "blue" too!

          PT: "None knew much about him for
          he kept to himself. His companion in
          these years was his Stepsister who
          gave him much of his knowledge on
          Soul Travel. She acted as the instrument
          through which the divine power flowed
          to open his consciousness to God
          again, and acted as his guide until
          ECK Masters were able to take over."

          ME: So, I wonder what initiation level
          Paul's stepsister (Kay-Dee) was? That's
          probably another story (lie). But, Wow!
          Paul was really unloading a pile of B.S.
          wasn't he! It's no wonder Klemp had Peter
          Skelsky round up and destroy all of these
          copies of "Difficulties of Becoming the
          Living ECK Master." Does Marman believe
          that the true, one and only, Mahanta
          has to be born of a Virgin like Twitchell
          states? Or, does Marman think Paul was
          lying about his Virgin Birth like he did
          with "Paris."

          PT: "The rest of his story is told in
          fragments of his first visit to Paris
          to be with his stepsister, who was
          in training to be an artist. It was here
          that he [Paul/Peddar] first met Sudar
          [Kirpal] Singh, an ECK Master, and
          followed him to India with his stepsister
          to study ECK[ankar].

          Later as a young man, he returned
          to India and set out to find Rebazar
          Tarzs, the ancient Tibetan ECK Master,
          near Darjeeling. It was here that the
          contact was made with the great ECK
          emissary and his training taken over
          to prepare him for world leadership
          in spiritual affairs. July-August-September
          1971"

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 7, 2010
            Here's more to verify the "Virgin
            Birth" requirement for the Mahanta.
            This can be found in the Holy Books
            of ECKankar, "The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
            Books One & Two" (copyright 2000)
            pages 111-112. Or, check the index
            of the Shariyat One under "Mahanta,
            birth of."

            BTW- The following information is
            found in Book One of the Shariyat.

            The Foreword, on page x, states:

            "Book One is the first section of these
            works, which was dictated by FUBBI
            QUANTZ, the great ECK Master who
            serves at the Katsupari Monastery
            in Northern Tibet.

            ME: Remember, too, Klemp was the
            "SECOND" Child Born to his mother.

            "The Mahanta is Always born near
            or on a large body of water. His
            Birth is Always Mysterious, and
            men of ordinary birth Do Not Know
            his Origin. NOR does any man know
            who his sires might be, their true
            names, or their true origin."

            ME: Since we know Klemp's origins
            (the Fremont, WI. area) and who his
            parents were (he spoke of them in
            his books and these were his REAL
            parents) we can see that, already,
            Klemp Doesn't fulfill the requirements
            listed above.

            "The ECK enters into the womb
            of a VIRGIN, the Queen of Heaven,
            who has submitted to the True Spirit
            of the universe. The Consciousness
            of the Mahanta State is planted as
            the seed and carefully nurtured in
            the womb. When the embodiment
            of flesh is brought into this world,
            a man-child is born."

            As I pointed out, Klemp had an
            older brother, Dwayne, therefore
            HK could Not have had a "Virgin
            Birth" and according to Fubbi, and
            this "Holy" Shariyat, Klemp Does
            Not meet this criteria either.

            On the other hand, Klemp had
            pointed out that Twitchell had
            lied in 1935, at the age of 27,
            to get into Who's Who. It could
            be that Twitchell was still lying,
            here, in 1970 when this Shariyat
            One was Copyrighted. However,
            this would simply point out that
            everything (the ECK Masters, the
            Mahanta, and the whole foundation
            of ECKankar is built upon is lies!

            So, ECKists either have to turn a
            Blind-Eye to this, as they have in
            the past, or they have to ask the
            hard questions:

            1) Is Twitchell, or Fubbi, lying about
            the "Virgin Birth" Mahanta Requirements?
            If Paul is lying then he's, also, lying
            about Fubbi's existence!

            OR

            2) If Twitchell, or Fubbi, were telling
            the Truth about the Mahanta needing
            to be Born by a Virgin then Klemp
            is lying about being the Mahanta!

            Really, is Eckankar's Holy Book
            wrong? Or, did "Fubbi" distort the
            truth? Is Fubbi another lie of Paul's?
            What else is a distortion? Klemp
            can't claim that Fubbi was using
            "artistic license" or can he? Klemp
            seems to exaggerate and twist facts
            as much as, or more, than Twitchell.

            BTW-Catch-22 is double-speak
            and means that HK can change the
            rules, or the interpretation of the
            rules anytime he wants. His "Con"
            is higher than yours, thus, you wouldn't
            understand even he he tried to explain
            it because he has to "lower" it by
            using 4th Mental Plane thoughts
            and words. It's a blank check.

            Yes, Klemp Did have the opportunity
            to edit this "Virgin Birth" Mahanta
            requirement out in 2000, but didn't!
            Apparently, Klemp doesn't have the
            need to do so. After all, ECKists will
            believe anything he tells them.

            Klemp did come up with the "Mahanta-
            in-Training" excuse to explain that
            Darwin (972th LEM) was Not a true
            or "Full" (14th) Mahanta and, therefore,
            it was okay for him (a 12th) and his
            EK "Board" to depose/dispose of him.

            However, Klemp can't explain away
            the "Virgin Birth" scripture requirement.
            Unless, Klemp really isn't a 14th "Full"
            Mahanta and is still "in-training" for
            this position for another future lifetime
            just as Peddar Zaskq, supposedly, had
            to do. Why has Klemp lied about being
            a "Full" 14th Mahanta? Vanity!

            Perhaps Klemp, too, has had the Rod
            of ECK Power "BURN" him for not letting
            go years earlier when he should have.
            IMO (from an EK standpoint)-HK fell
            from Grace circa 1990 and is, now, just
            acting out the role with the support of
            Joan and other cohorts at the ESC.

            The truth is that they (Twitchell, Gross,
            and Klemp) have all acted "AS IF" their
            religious LEM/Mahanta roles were
            "Spiritual." It wasn't/isn't! Eckankar is
            just another religious con that attracts
            those with a "New Age" belief system.
            Even New Age people, who have turned
            their backs on the large mass religions,
            need something.Therefore, Eckankar
            is an alternative for those with alternative
            beliefs. People are social animals and
            have a strong need to belong to some
            group.

            However, a religious "group consciousness,"
            shaped by the leader, impedes one's
            individual search and progress by lowering
            it through conformity! It's rather ironic
            that ECKists, and other New Agers, tend
            to view themselves as "Non-Conformists."
            Yet, ECKists, end up following rules, laws,
            Zoas, Guidelines, and Scripture and anything
            that Klemp tells them. Where is the Spiritual
            Freedom there, or in needing to pay an
            annual "membership" in order to receive
            and maintain one's "spiritual" advancement
            (initiations)? See! It all a con! But what choice
            do ECKists have when they are too weak-
            minded via fear tactics and brain-washing?

            However, once they do leave Eckankar
            they will feel a burden lifted from their
            shoulders. The stress will leave! They
            will now have increased moments of
            "Contentment." And, a new Clarity of
            mind and of Soul will be experienced
            and revealed.

            Prometheus

            ***
> [...]

            Living ECK Master." Does Marman believe
            that the true, one and only, Mahanta
            has to be born of a Virgin like Twitchell
            states? Or, does Marman think Paul was
            lying about his Virgin Birth like he did
            with "Paris."

            PT: "The rest of his story is told in
            fragments of his first visit to Paris
            to be with his stepsister, who was
            in training to be an artist. It was here
            that he [Paul/Peddar] first met Sudar
            [Kirpal] Singh, an ECK Master, and
            followed him to India with his stepsister
            to study ECK[ankar].

            Later as a young man, he returned
            to India and set out to find Rebazar
            Tarzs, the ancient Tibetan ECK Master,
            near Darjeeling. It was here that the
            contact was made with the great ECK
            emissary and his training taken over
            to prepare him for world leadership
            in spiritual affairs. July-August-September

            from Difficulties Of Becoming the LEM:

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 7, 2010
              Twitchell's manuscript was a work
              in progress with rewrites and tweaking
              during his time (1955-65) spent with
              his Spiritual Master Kirpal Singh.

              Klemp even mentions Kirpal on
              Eckankar.org and his involvement
              with The Tiger's Fang manuscript
              not long before it was published.
              Read the two sections titled "Struggle
              for Mastership" and "Beginnings
              of Eckankar" listed below.

              http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/writings.html

              Interesting too that Klemp mentions
              Kirpal Singh by name 15 times during
              this "Behind the Scenes with Paul Twitchell"
              while only mentioning former 970th LEM
              Sudar Singh's name 6 times! Count and see!

              Here, in Chapter 8, Twitchell has Sugmad
              speaking to him and Kirpal (Rebazar). This
              is just one of the problems that Kirpal had
              with this manuscript. Anyway, here are some
              quotes:

              Sugmad:

              "You are also God! You are myself! I!

              1) "My First Principle is that this true cosmos IS!

              2) "My Second Principle is that there is no
              God but me, I; not me as you know, but
              that which is within you, the Self. Therefore
              all is God, include the lowest of life.

              3) "My Third Principle is that to have divinity,
              you must dwell in the center of my Light
              and Sound; and since Light is God, and God
              is Light then IT is everywhere, and has No
              Focus except in each Soul. Thus I must dwell
              in the Light within Me!

              4) "My Fourth Principle is that No truth is
              greater than the Lie, and truth is never greater
              than No truth, for the latter is the shining ideal
              which God holds before the Soul in his true kingdom!

              ***
              It seems to me that Paul, at first, was wanting
              to share some of his views and to become a
              real writer with a book. Gail talked him into
              making it into a religion when interest picked
              up at his book promotions and people started
              to look to Twit as their modern day saviour/prophet!
              Klemp merely positioned himself at the ESC
              and inherited the LEM title as Darwin's writer.

              Prometheus

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 9, 2010
                Let's take another look at "The
                Tiger's Fang" which Eckankar
                continues to sell.

                In Chapter 8 the Four Principles
                of Sugmad were given to Paul
                and Rebazar (Kirpal Singh) by
                Sugmad himself. Here's number Four:

                4) "My Fourth Principle is that No truth
                is greater than the Lie,

                and truth is Never Greater than No truth,

                for the latter [no truth, the lie] is the
                shining ideal which God holds before
                the Soul in his true kingdom!"

                ME: So, Twit/Suggie is saying that
                "the Lie" (his no truth) is greater than
                the truth.

                And, "the Lie" (no truth) is greater than truth!

                However, he's saying that the latter (no truth)
                is the "shining ideal" - the Perfect Lie!

                Maybe the perfect lie is the shining ideal
                for a conman! Is this a Freudian slip by
                Twitchell? After all, Twitchell lied about
                everything in order to create Eckankar.

                When one looks at Twit's track record
                you can see that he's been lying, plagiarizing,
                and distorting the truth by "exaggerating,"
                and "twisting facts" for most of his life.
                At age 27 (1935) he was lying on a grand
                scale to get into Who's Who in Kentucky,
                and Klemp points that out! Paul lied about
                his age in order to attract Gail who was
                33 years younger, thus, everything PT wrote
                about age not mattering, Soul is ageless,
                or about one's right to privacy and that the
                government didn't need to know this info
                (birth records) were used to cover-up and
                distract people.

                I wonder what Gail and Patti thought
                about Paul's "Virgin Birth" and "Mahanta"
                story? They both went along with it didn't
                they! As I pointed out, just look in the
                index of the Shariyat One for, "Mahanta,
                birth of."

                Plus, let's not forget that trip to "Paris"
                where Paul (at age 15) stayed with his
                "step-sister" Kay-Dee and then met
                Sudar Singh and traveled to India with
                him where they, supposedly, stayed for
                one year! Paul claimed to have gotten
                the Second Initiation from Sudar while
                there.

                Marman has pointed out that this was
                Paris, Kentucky and Not Paris, France.
                Therefore, Paul and Kay-Dee could not
                have met Sudar Singh while there nor
                traveled to India. Thus, Paul never got
                the Second Initiation from Sudar as
                he claimed!

                Therefore, later, Sudar couldn't have
                handed Paul off to Rebazar where PT,
                supposedly, received his 3rd-7th
                initiations! Then, on his "second trip,"
                Paul claims to have received the 8th-
                12th from Rebazar. None of it happened
                since Sudar and Rebazar were fictitious
                characters... like in a novel! This is
                just one more reason why the "Difficulties
                of Becoming the LEM" (1971 tape
                transcriptions) was bought up and
                destroyed.

                So, I wonder why Marman hasn't
                pieced the puzzel together by now,
                or has he? Is Marman covering-up
                for Klemp? After all, if Twitchell never
                met Sudar in "Paris, France" then he
                didn't travel with him to India and
                didn't get the 2nd Initiation. Thus,
                PT didn't get handed over to Rebazar
                and never received the 12th Initiation
                and never became the 971st LEM/Mahanta!

                Therefore, Darwin's Initiations came
                from a poser, an impostor, with No
                Initiations coming from a "lineage
                of ECK Masters!" Thus, Klemp is a
                poser too! Those initiations Darwin
                gave Klemp are invalid. Rebazar does
                Not exist except in people's imaginations.
                It's all fabricated, it's a lie and Klemp,
                with Marman's help, is covering it up
                too!

                However, most religions are built
                upon lies and myth (distortions of
                fact and unscientific explanations
                of nature). Religions rely upon giving
                "spiritual answers" to questions about
                creation and life and death and the
                beyond. They give hope of another
                life after death, but there's a catch!

                One has to believe in their stories
                and follow their rules, laws, and
                guidelines and one has to bow down
                to the (RESA) Hierarchy. One has to
                hang onto and worship every word
                spoken by their God's representative
                on earth... the Godman (Klemp).

                I guess that HK rationalizes his
                lies by thinking that he's providing
                a service to lost Souls. If it wasn't
                for Eckankar these New Agers wouldn't
                have anything to believe in to give
                them hope.

                On the other hand, if it wasn't
                for Twitchell's Eckankar scam
                Klemp wouldn't have had
                such a good paying job with all
                of those perks. It's hard to say
                what he would be doing or where
                he'd be living if it wasn't for being
                promoted to LEM by Darwin. Chances
                are he'd still be a 7th, or maybe an
                8th initiate, and working at the ESC.
                He'd be writing EK brochures or books
                like Phil Morimitsu once wrote.

                BTW-What ever happened to those
                books? Klemp doesn't like the competition
                does he!

                prometheus