Re: Background Checks For ECK Clergy

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2010
      Hello Jonathan and All,
      I'd like to comment on this cross-post from
      Eckankartruth. I think that the background
      checks started when ECKists began working
      with the Boy Scouts around the time the Scouts
      were kicking people out for being gay. There
      was a lot of bad press and Klemp didn't want
      any of it to come back and bite him in the arse.
      Klemp became rather paranoid and wanted to
      take action to make Eckankar bulletproof from
      lawsuits.

      Therefore, the background checks were done
      on those working with the youth. And, anyone
      going through Arahata Training and wanted
      to work with EK Youth, also, had to take an
      additional training course where they were
      scrutinized and evaluated much more carefully.

      One thing that is interesting about all of this
      is that the All Knowing LEM/Mahanta, obviously,
      can't read the Akashic or Soul records of his
      own H.I.s! Klemp needs to rely upon Physical
      Plane Paper Records provided by the government!
      What's with that?

      Here's the definition of Akashic Records:

      "The Records, Memories, and Karmic Patterns
      of Soul, stored on the Third, or Causal Plane
      FOR the Physical and Astral Planes." [1998 EK
      Lexicon, page 6]

      So, this is just more proof that Klemp is
      a fraud. IF he really was what he claims
      to be then why can't he access these
      records for his own background checks?
      He can't! This is just one more lie that
      ECKists have bought into because it's
      convenient and feels good... it's the
      Easy Way to more and more delusion.

      Prometheus

      jonathan wrote:
      Eckankar now requires a background check for all Eck clergy
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eckankartruth/message/7089

      I resigned from Eckankar yesterday. I am speaking out today.

      Sometime in the past few months I found out that Eckankar now requires
      a background check for all Eck clergy. Also, if you don't comply with
      Eckankar headquarter's "request," your clergy privileges are
      immediately stripped.

      I am absolutely certain of this information. I am not posting any more
      details in order to protect the source of my information.

      I searched the Internet for any information about this. I found
      absolutely nothing. Also, it has neve been mentioned in any of the
      private Eckankar mailings that I have received. So it appears to me
      that Eckankar is trying to keep this quiet.