Reply to Ingrid concerning the new direction of HCS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      Hi Ingrid,

      Actually, there was recent controversy and attacks by the bullies on
      Ford's HCS BB. "Journey," on HCS, responded to and quoted the person
      making the personal attacks towards her. I find this interesting
      since a difference of opinion and respect for the individual is a
      guideline of Ford's, and that "Journey" also seems to be a fellow
      member of the HCS family. Also, Ford's conspiracy people have been
      focused on their own personal agendas since joining the TS/HCS BBs
      almost two years ago. I think they are just using Ford's BBs because
      he gets around 1000 hits a day, at times, instead of starting up
      their own site. Of course, if the same large group of people enter
      the BBs several times a day then each time is still seen as a "hit"
      so the actual number of newbies are difficult to guess. I'm sure
      Klemp and company are keeping track of Ford's BBs too!

      Anyhow, this intimidating behavior of the Cassiopaea/Trance
      Formation of America Cultists in Ford's family not only drives
      Ford's old site members away but intimidates newcomers from posting
      or from seeing the origional HCS perspective. This new policy seems
      to be corrupting real truth and real higher consciousness! Perhaps
      Ford hadn't dabbled in the psychic, etc. prior to Eckankar and now
      these alternative possibilities seem exciting and that is why it is
      now being explored. This could be why there is the over indulging
      interest and permissiveness of these topics which have become part
      of Ford's "Umbrella Policy." Once again, I see it as more of a
      a "Circus Tent Policy!" So, this may be one more reason why Ford is
      responding to this Cassiopaea/Trance Cult Crap as he has. Remember,
      the truth is out there... but is Bigfoot! ;-)