Jan. 2010 - Youth in ECK Letter of Light - Q & A (3 of 3)

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 13, 2010
      Hello All,
      Here's the last Q & A from the January 2010
      Youth in ECK - Letter of Light by Harold John
      Klemp (HJK). However, since #3 has multiple
      questions and answers it seems that Klemp
      couldn't maintain the "White" Magic of using
      the "Principle of the Threes."

      Notice, too, there is No Name listed for this
      person and that it sounds more like he's
      preaching, on a soapbox, against the U.S.
      military. Thus, he had no intention of joining
      the military and this was just a ruse in order
      to get his anti-U.S. message out there. Is
      this Klemp? He does use a lot of "BUTS!"
      No, I don't think it was Klemp, however,
      he definitely used Klemp to get his opinion
      out there.

      Q: "I am considering joining the military
      to earn my way in this world.

      1) BUT how can joining this kind of entity--
      one that, in essence, trains one to take the
      lives of others, subjugate and encroach on
      people and their property--lead to spiritual
      unfoldment?

      2) I understand the human right to defend
      what is held dear, BUT where lies the fine
      line between defense and encroachment?

      3) OR, more importantly, the line between
      spiritual advancement and spiritual deterioration?

      4) What real reason can one with a heart
      of gold have to pull a trigger in any scenario?

      It leaves me very conflicted."--A Pilot-in-
      Training

      ME: "Heart of gold?" Is he living in the Land
      of Oz? Apparently! And Klemp's the Wizard
      Behind the Curtain!

      Here're Klemp's Answers:

      HJK: "Other young ECKists thinking about
      signing up for military service may harbor
      the same reservations as you, especially
      pilots."

      ME: Why "especially pilots?" Pilots don't
      see the faces of the people or the aftermath
      of the violence. They are above it all and
      are removed from it. Klemp, hidden away
      and sitting on his lofty perch, is also removed
      from the reality of what's really taking place!

      HJK: 1) "Interview school counselors to learn
      what options are open to you. Do they include
      openings for candidates who rescue, rather
      than destroy, others?"

      ME: I don't think a "school counselor" can
      answer that question. One would have to
      approach a military recruiter with that question
      and, definitely, have it in writing and be
      listed as a Conscientious Objector. I would,
      also, have an attorney look over the agreement
      and be present at the signing. In case one
      didn't make it through "pilot training" at
      least with the "conscientious objector"
      clause would still be key in determining
      one's future assignment. Although, it won't
      get you out of basic training and qualifying
      on the target range.

      HJK: 2) "Also speak with military recruiters.
      What guarantees do they offer that you will
      actually end up with that sort of duty that
      you want? This applies to all branches of
      service."

      ME: That's why one needs to have it spelled
      out and have "conscientious objector" included
      in the agreement and have an attorney look
      it over and be present at signing! Recruiters
      can offer all kinds of "guarantees" but that
      doesn't mean that others, on up the chain-
      of-command, will honor those guarantees.
      "Promise them anything" is a common bait-
      and-switch tactic used by recruiters in order
      to make their numbers so that they can keep
      their cushy jobs. Klemp, of all people, can
      relate to that!

      HJK: 3) "Let's say, by some chance, you end
      up in an area that is not of your choosing.
      Take it as a golden opportunity to learn
      spiritual detachment. Look always to the
      Mahanta [HJK]."

      ME: See, this is why one has to have
      "conscientious objector" written into
      the recruitment agreement!

      isn't it funny, or typical, that Klemp threw
      in the "golden opportunity" comment since
      this person mentioned in question #4:
      "What real reason can one with a heart
      of gold have to pull a trigger in any scenario?

      Klemp doesn't do a very good job at
      answering specific questions. It's kind
      of a One Size Fits All approach.

      HJK: "No experience is ever lost, so
      seek out the good in all things and
      all people." [end]

      ME: And what's "good" about killing
      people? Sometimes it might be necessary
      but it's never good!

      Prometheus

      postekcon wrote:

      Re: Jan. 2010 - Youth in ECK Letter of Light - Q & A (2 of 3)

      Good comment Prometheus.

      If the actual wording of the technology question
      is examined, it's clear this question was never
      composed by someone educated 21st century,
      but by someone educated 20th century!

      Neither does the content of the question fit
      teen profiling! What teen is unable to operate
      gizmos to best advantage?

      In conclusion, this Q&A scenario is pure fiction!
      -Postekcon