novena

  • Zoey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      Hey prometheus, I was just reading a Sharon post at eckankartruth. She mentioned one of your posts concerning eckankar 'novenas', or something like this. I would love to read that post. Can you direct me? Also, she mentioned something about buying eck jewelery, and how that was supposed to help you get your wishes. If the prayer or jewlery thing are true, even I cannot believe how far eckankar has fallen.

      And thanks for your response, johnathan. That is a very common organizational 'philosophy' - to pretend that all is well, and numbers are high. To 'believe' it into existence. I did a research project on Mary Kay. There are so many similarities between eckankar and mary kay it is hilarious. Or scarey.

      zoey