Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: 3rd initiation to 5th initiation (not me) in 1980-1983 time frame

  • Ed Kusi
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi All,
      This 3-5th,and even 2-5th happened in Africa too. | personally know five HIs in one country who were jumped from 2nd and 3rd to the 5th Initiation. It happened in Darwin's time and the reasons given were as already mentioned in related posts.

      Pretujari

      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 2, 2010
        Hello Ed and All,
        Now that my memory of this has been
        refreshed I do recall Klemp mentioning
        people in Africa being promoted rapidly
        due to the need for EK Leaders. I had
        no idea as to how it was being done
        and that initiations were being skipped!
        HK would (and still) always say how
        advanced and natural the Africans' beliefs
        were. But, from what I've heard, there's
        a lot of superstition, folk lore, and other
        beliefs mixed in with the EK teachings.

        Ed, can you share or elaborate on this?

        Apparently HK's policy of this skipping
        of initiations was a sin of omission on
        Klemp's part. He knew that other EKists
        wouldn't feel comfortable with this tactic.
        HK never shared these details with the
        membership. I guess that the general
        membership didn't need to know how
        he was conducting business since he
        doesn't have to report to anyone for his
        actions... like the Pope.

        It just goes to show that the EK Initiations
        can be manipulated for physical worldly
        gains... more sales leaders.

        It is hypocritical of Klemp to bring up
        the fact that Paul promoted people
        very rapidly to Higher Initiations due
        to need when Eckankar was in the
        early stages. Darwin did the same thing
        early on and was never criticized for it.
        When DG's and HK's conflict, in 1983,
        was coming to a head Darwin promoted
        500 EKists to the 5th initiation. The
        problem was really with Klemp's ego.
        Instead, Klemp made Darwin look like
        the bad guy on this, too, because of
        the other things that had taken place.

        However, as I said before, IF Darwin
        really was a Black Magician, as the nasty
        Klempster claimed, that would mean
        that those 500 EKists DG gave the 5th
        to had actually been initiated, unknowingly,
        into the Black Arts. Klemp claimed, at
        the time, that viewing Darwin's picture
        or reading his words could have psychic
        influence over ECKists. Where was Klemp's
        protection? This is why ECKists don't
        usually read outside (unapproved) books
        and info. Klemp has scared them from
        doing so. But, where's the "protection"
        from such things? Catch-22 again!

        Anyway, let's not forget Klemp promoting
        people in Europe rapidly as well. Plus,
        after the schism in 1983-1984 Klemp
        had gaps in EK leadership, due to H.I.s
        leaving to follow Darwin, and thus
        promoted his own group of H.I.s as fill-ins.
        Once again, the promotions (initiations)
        had nothing to do with Spiritual Growth.

        Yes, it's interesting to discuss these
        remembrances and piece together
        information about the EK Initiations.
        Klemp's cover-up and omissions on
        his own policy of skipping initiations
        is more proof that the initiations aren't
        what ECKists imagine them to be.
        The initiations are devalued when
        the truth about how and why they
        are manipulated becomes known.

        Of course, the true blue EKist will
        deny the truth. They need Eckankar
        (religion) and will rationalize. They
        turn a blind-eye to facts and to
        critical thinking. They want to and
        need to believe in Eckankar because
        they don't have a replacement belief.
        Also, Eckankar is convenient and like
        all religions it "answers" our questions
        with dogma that seems to make sense
        at times. And, the promises (imaginings)
        and dreams seem better than what other
        religions seem to teach and offer. But,
        that never ending "Service/Sales" crap
        is the real turnoff! Well actually, Klemp
        promoting his younger looking image
        in "Tips for ECK Study" and on "The
        Wisdom Notes" page is a real turn-off!
        Such vanity!