Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Another Case of Substitution?

  • Leanne Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2010
      If eckankar is a bunch of plagiarized material what is the purpose of it being their and people joining when in fact there are better ones out there. WHy did god / universe allow a fake?

      Leanne

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2010
        Hello Leanne and All,
        There is no "if." Eckankar "is" a plagiarized
        and copied version of Ruhani Satsang, as
        well as, other sources. It is also full of
        distortions, untruths, fiction, and myth.

        The purpose of Eckankar or religion?
        It's to give belief and hope and to answer
        questions. Religions make promises and
        people need and want to believe them
        in order to have answers. It's comfortable
        and it makes your group seem superior
        to all others. Therefore, God is on your
        side and against them. This means that
        you can do anything to them you want
        because you have God's approval!

        Why does the God Universe allow
        fake religions? Maybe it's a test?

        Prometheus

        Leanne Thompson wrote:
        If eckankar is a bunch of plagiarized
        material what is the purpose of it being
        there and people joining when in fact

        ******