The 12/2009 Mystic World Review will be coming soon!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      BTW- There was some confusion with my
      bringing some older posts back up to the
      front page. When I did this it showed that
      I posted them, although, I was not the
      author. I forgot to write; Jonathan wrote:,
      or Mish wrote:, on these. Sorry about that
      for confusing people and making it seem
      that I was either Mish or Jonathan or both
      because I'm not!

      I was looking at Klemp's latest Wisdom Note
      and once again he's using another person's
      life experiences (a non-Eckist too!) to make
      a point or to convey a tidbit of wisdom or
      knowledge. What a feeble attempt at appearing
      wise, but it just makes him seem more aloof
      and removed from present day reality. And,
      there's HK's younger looking photo on The
      Wisdom Notes page! Harry's sooooooo vain!