Re: The H.I. Letter 12/2009- Klemp Gets It Wrong Again!

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 6, 2010
      In Part 1 Klemp suggests that "coffee"
      is bad for ECKists' health due to the
      caffeine. However he never mentions
      the caffeine in tea. Also, on the news
      today, I heard that a study was done
      that showed that Coffee and Tea may
      ward off Diabetes. Plus, one can always
      drink decaf!

      In the next story below Klemp is complaining
      about his mother making him drink his
      milk which had cream in it. Thus when
      her back was turned he would pour it
      back into the pitcher and mislead her
      into thinking he drank it. Today, he stills
      thinks that this was not a lie and that
      "stretching the truth" was/is okay. Also,
      milk in those days, and on the farm,
      did not have Vitamin-D added, thus,
      HK came down with rickets, although,
      no one else in his family did.

      BTW-Another reason why many people
      today don't have a Vitamin-D deficiency
      is due to Starbucks since they put a lot
      of Vitamin-D enriched milk into their
      products. Thus, another reason why coffee
      can be good for the health. Also, in the
      Middle East coffee is drank in order to
      protect oneself from heat stroke. Therefore,
      once again Klemp misses the mark and
      has taken a narrow-minded and one
      dimensional approach to the topic of "health."