Re: I received two unwanted emails, one was threatening

  • jonathanjohns96
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 4, 2010
      Etznab,

      I've thought it over and I have decided that I am not really comfortable forwarding pornographic spam to anyone, no matter the format or whatever. So I hope you understand.

      I'm sure this type of spam occurs all the time on the Internet and on Yahoo's message boards, and Yahoo would need an army of investigators to research it all. So I am going to just move forward.

      Jonathan

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 4, 2010
        I understand.

        I wasn't able to view the attached picture file, or whatever was
        attached to your initial posts on the subject.

        It doesn't matter. Probably best to just delete it and mark the sender
        as spam. I agree.

        I've thought it over and I have decided that I am not really
        comfortable forwarding pornographic spam to anyone, no matter the
        format or whatever. So I hope you understand.

        I'm sure this type of spam occurs all the time on the Internet and on
        Yahoo's message boards, and Yahoo would need an army of investigators
        to research it all. So I am going to just move forward.

        Jonathan

        > I couldn't view the attachment file. Something about
        > an error on the Yahoo server.
        >
        > Still catching up on e-mails (have more to read) but,
        > if someone hasn't already, could I get a text version
        > of the e-mail either publicly or privately?
        >
        > Etznab

      • ctecvie
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 5, 2010
          Hi Jonathan,

          I received one or two too - of the same kind it seems. I just deleted and forgot them.

          Take care,

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 6, 2010
            In Part 1 Klemp suggests that "coffee"
            is bad for ECKists' health due to the
            caffeine. However he never mentions
            the caffeine in tea. Also, on the news
            today, I heard that a study was done
            that showed that Coffee and Tea may
            ward off Diabetes. Plus, one can always
            drink decaf!

            In the next story below Klemp is complaining
            about his mother making him drink his
            milk which had cream in it. Thus when
            her back was turned he would pour it
            back into the pitcher and mislead her
            into thinking he drank it. Today, he stills
            thinks that this was not a lie and that
            "stretching the truth" was/is okay. Also,
            milk in those days, and on the farm,
            did not have Vitamin-D added, thus,
            HK came down with rickets, although,
            no one else in his family did.

            BTW-Another reason why many people
            today don't have a Vitamin-D deficiency
            is due to Starbucks since they put a lot
            of Vitamin-D enriched milk into their
            products. Thus, another reason why coffee
            can be good for the health. Also, in the
            Middle East coffee is drank in order to
            protect oneself from heat stroke. Therefore,
            once again Klemp misses the mark and
            has taken a narrow-minded and one
            dimensional approach to the topic of "health."