Klemp's Suggestions To H.I.s For Good Health

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2009
      Klemp indirectly suggests that coffee
      is bad for ECKists' health due to the
      caffeine. However he never mentions
      the caffeine in tea. Also, on the news
      today, I heard that a study was done
      that showed that Coffee and Tea may
      ward off Diabetes. Plus, one can always
      drink decaf!

      See! Klemp has such a narrow-minded
      and one-dimentional focus and line of
      B.S., that it's pathetic that H.I.s still follow
      him! If he can't write anything better than
      this, for the H.I. Letter, it shows everyone
      that something is wrong. Yet, there's
      nothing that they can do about it. H.I.s
      are stuck with a pathetic example of a
      spiritual leader.

      No, the "INNER" is Not where Klemp
      (as the Mahanta) is to be found either.
      It's illusion that makes him into a spiritual
      giant/God! As Above, So Below... what
      you see (and read from him) is what
      you get and it's Not "changed" since,
      at least, 1990! Klemp hasn't ever said
      anything "profound" nor comparable
      to those whom he likes to quote. He's
      only likable when he's on stage smiling.
      Only Joan sees him daily. This is why he
      hides from social interaction, and would
      never host a Radio Talk Show.

      prometheus

      prometheus wrote:
      According to Eckankar, and Klemp,
      H.I.s (5-14) are beyond Karma. Thus,
      poor health (disease) is seen as a "test."

      Why do many H.I.s take Homeopathic
      Remedies when they have the LEM/
      Mahanta's "protection?" Are they 'tying
      up their camels?' Is this why they take
      all of those vitamins and supplements
      too? Is this why they stay away from
      their computers (EMF fears)? What else
      do EK H.I.s have to do to protect their
      health? Flu shots? I doubt it! They have
      too much fear involved with taking the
      vaccine!

      Or, do ECK H.I.s think that the Mahanta
      will protect them from the flu? Yet, HK
      didn't protect those H.I.s who developed
      Cancer! And, these H.I.s were doing/taking
      everything available to them! They HUed,
      did the spiritual exercises, volunteered,
      fasted, did the HIRO thing followed the
      Four Zoas and everything a good little H.I.
      is told/expected to do.

      When does Klemp ever take responsibility
      for anything? Never! There is No Protection
      by the Mahanta (Klemp)! It's all talk and
      more B.S. promises just as it is with all
      religions! Why are there Metal Detectors
      and bag searches at Major EK Seminars?
      There're control tactics and fear going on!
      Yet, Klemp makes sure that there are
      always those "Stories" (testimonials) by
      Eckists who have had a "spiritual experience."
      This is just PR and every religion has it
      in order to placate their current members
      and to strengthen their "hope" and "belief"
      in the PR-Dogma. It's brain-washing!
      A good EK Story would be that everyone
      was "protected" by the Mahanta via the
      Metal Detectors and Bag Searches at the
      Seminar and at the Temple of EK!

      If one needs a religion and something
      to believe in it seems that Klemp's
      Lutheran version of Eckankar (B.S.) is
      typical. True, it's not really the "spiritual
      path" that chelas signed-up for in the
      beginning, (unless one has forgotten
      this or their imaginations have become
      too deluded over time), but pretend can
      be fulfilling and give a false (but feel-good)
      sense of security and worth. Actually,
      it nice to have good self-worth, but being
      an H.I. tends to give many a delusional
      amount of worth and power. They can't
      handle it, and yet to have the higher
      initiation is supposed to mean that they
      have "mastered" the Lower Planes and
      all that goes with a Lower Consciousness.
      However, we all know that this isn't true!
      Once more we have a lie that is glossed
      over and unexplained... except that the
      con "changes" moment to moment! At
      last the Truth!

      Believing in the Mahanta's powers etc.
      is like believing in Santa Claus. Pretend
      can be fun too! And, it always good and
      reassuring to have other like-minded
      people to be in the same boat as you.

      I thought that this would be interesting
      for all to read and to comment on.
      My bracketed [ ] comments and caps
      are added. BTW this is PART 1 of 2:

      The H.I. Letter December 2009

      HK: "Dear Brothers of the Leaf,
      An ECK principle states that good
      health is an aid to spiritual unfoldment."

      ME: [I don't think that this is an "ECK
      principle" per se. But, one does feel
      more positive and happy about life
      when they have good health. However,
      isn't poor health (like cancer) seen
      as a test of faith for the ECKist/religionist?]

      HK: "With that in mind, let us consider
      how to better our health, and thus enjoy
      living in a more satisfying way.

      A couple, ECK Higher Initiates, approached
      me in a food store. The wife mentioned
      a problem with constipation [oh sh_t!],
      a common complaint that goes with
      the graying of hair [like with the Klemps'].

      I told her of a certain liquid magnesium.
      It is ten to twelve times more effective
      than the capsules she was using. And
      later, I heard [her fart and] that it was
      giving her relief.

      Yet constipation told a deeper, more
      fundamental condition, which was
      related to nutrition.

      As the ECK would have it, I met the
      couple two weeks later."

      ME: [They were stalking you, dummy!
      Is Klemp the spokesperson for all New
      Age methods and supplements such as
      Laetrile? He suggested that his oldest
      brother, Duane, go to Mexico for Laetrile
      treatments for cancer. HK couldn't help
      him anymore, then, than he can help chelas
      now! Actually, many of HK's suggestions
      and practices (avoidance of M.D.s and
      of current, valid, and accepted medical
      treatments) does more harm than good.]

      HK: "So I recommended a local radio
      program that addresses health issues.

      The Usual Hosts are a NUTRITIONIST
      and a DIETICIAN, both longtime practitioners
      in their respective fields. And both are
      dedicated to helping people overcome
      ailments of all kinds."

      ME: [Is Klemp naive or stupid to be
      giving recommendations? As LEM/
      Mahanta with ALL KNOWLEDGE
      available to him... why doesn't he
      have his own radio show? Why do
      unpaid Vahanas have to do all the
      work? He's getting paid for doing
      what, all day long? Let's hear a
      live conversation, views, and a
      Q & A segment for non-ECKists!
      Harry's just lazy and is not what
      he claims to be. The proof is in the
      pudding!]

      HK: "More than 90 percent of ALL
      health issues, THEY SAY, are due
      to poor nutrition.

      THEY STRONGLY discourage the
      use of chocolate and coffee, for both
      are linked to jumpy nerves, and even
      to migraine headaches. The problem
      is the Caffeine in them."

      ME: [Yet, Klemp overlooks the fact
      that DARK Chocolate is good for
      heart health, and caffeine doesn't
      affect all people the same. Besides,
      there is always DEcaffeinated coffee!
      Klemp has such a limited focus!]

      HK: "Soft drinks, too, are FROWNED
      upon,both for Caffeine as well as
      Carbohydrates."

      ME: [Well, limit drinking these to one
      or two DIET (sugar free) Caffeine FREE
      soft drinks per day! And, use a straw
      to prevent staining your teeth!]

      HK: "Divide the latter by four to find the
      amount of sugar that the carbohydrates
      convert to, in teaspoonfuls. For example,
      a Drink or Processed Food with twenty-eight
      grams of carbohydrates soon changes
      during digestion, into seven teaspoons
      of sugar, which may produce all kinds
      of problems for young and old alike."

      ME: [Klemp has become quite the expert,
      by proxy, but should this stuff (health info
      available to anyone on the internet) be
      in the H.I. Letter? Most EKies will interpret
      this to mean that Klemp (the LEM/Mahanta)
      is "frowning upon" using soft drinks and
      chocolate. I will have to say that about 30
      years ago, while attending a Darji Potluck,
      one EK Leader suggested that Chocolate
      be banded from future potlucks. It seems
      that Klemp is finally up-to-speed, for him.]

      HK: "A LICENSED Nutritionist must go
      through A More Thorough Training
      Program than does a Dietician."

      ME: [Yet, Klemp stated earlier that
      the radio program he's recommending
      is Co-hosted by a "Dietician!" Thus,
      half of the comments and health advice
      are being given by a less qualified person.
      Klemp likes to have it both ways. Those
      who are no longer mesmerized by him
      can see beyond his double talk!]

      HK: "Should you be looking for a nutritionist,
      be sure that the individual is licensed."

      ME: [Is being "licensed" a guarantee
      that they really know what they are
      talking about? No! Klemp's an idiot!]

      HK: "I understand that in some places,
      nearly anyone can claim to be a nutritionist."

      ME: [And, nearly anyone can "claim to
      be" a LEM/Mahanta!]

      HK: "At a recent meeting of the ECKANKAR
      Board of Trustees, we handled the business
      first. Then they asked if I would speak to
      them."

      ME: [Hmmmm. Maybe they wanted to be
      given some real "spiritual meat" for a "change"]

      HK: "So the ECK lit up for me the topic of
      nutrition, and its vital relationship with good
      health."

      ME: [The Board could have read about it
      in this H.I. Letter article or tuned into the
      radio program, except, Klemp now thinks
      he's an expert (of sorts) and wants to tout
      his newly found knowledge.]

      HK: "A Board Member asked for more
      information and the aforementioned radio
      program.

      I GENERALLY steer clear of recommending
      doctors and the like, because you can usually
      find a qualified practitioner right in the local
      area. BUT this member lived far from a licensed
      nutritionist,

      ME: [Beyond Radio/Computer EMF waves?]

      HK: so I passed along their company's
      Internet address. It is www.weightandwellness.
      com. BUT note, advice that helps others may
      hurt you."

      ME: [Or, handing out advice may hurt Klemp
      more since he broke the Law of NonInterference
      by printing this, unsolicited, health advice!
      However, let's not forget that Klemp is directing
      his H.I.s to risk their health by tuning into the
      Radio EMF Waves and to the EMF that their
      computers generate. They have to be careful
      because it's obvious that they don't have HK's
      (LEM/Mahanta) protection!]

      HK: "THEY are EXPERTS in their fields.
      Helping people find better health is their
      main concern." END of Part 1

      ME: I'd say that their "main concern" is
      making money just as it is with Klemp!
      And, the Dietician nor the Nutritionist
      are Medical Doctors or have a Ph.D in
      a health related field. I'm trying to figure
      out why Klemp is claiming that "THEY
      ARE EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELDS."
      How's that work? Don't "they" just second
      guess other so-called "experts" and
      look at studies of a narrow and bias
      focus with old information that supports
      their philosophy. Hey! That's what Klemp
      does! It's no wonder he relates to them
      as he does!

      Below is the site Klemp was talking
      about. What's interesting is reading
      the bios of these people and looking
      at their pictures! For being "experts
      in their fields" most certainly don't
      look like they've been walking the
      walk! Very unhealthy looking! Hey!
      Klemp doesn't walk the walk either!
      Look at his health!

      http://www.weightandwellness.com/

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 16, 2009
        Hello All,
        At EK Seminars there are Workshops
        for those chelas who want to be
        on the "FAST TRACK," for initiations,
        and those who want to be on the
        "SPIRITUAL TRACK." It's all a ruse
        of course! There is No "Fast" track,
        thus, there is no "Spiritual" track!

        There are those chelas and H.I.s
        who have given up playing the
        God-Realization/Initiation game.
        For them: 'The Journey IS the Destination!'

        Other ECKists are grabbing at
        straws (promises) and those carrots
        of initiation. For them the Goal/
        Destination is upon the future
        and that of "God-Realization"
        (in this lifetime). Yet, this future
        desire and the desire for more
        Initiations negates these! One
        cannot have Lower Plane attachments
        and achieve Higher Plane rewards.

        However, this is the Catch-22
        magic that Klemp uses on his
        followers from ever achieving
        these goals. Therefore, Klemp's
        H.I.s can never complain or express
        their frustrations with his Long-
        Term Initiation Slow-Down.
        H.I.s are supposed to have
        patience... it's another "test."

        However, when one looks at the
        numbers and the handful of 8th
        Initiates one can see that the problem
        isn't with the 7ths! The problem
        is with Klemp! He doesn't want to
        share! He's selfish, narrow and closed-
        minded, petty, and is an ego driven
        narcissist. The pity is that most 7ths
        cope by visualizing themselves as
        8ths on the Inner. Unfortunately
        this delusional compensation is
        ego driven. This is how the ego
        uses the imagination to protect,
        and delude, a person from
        an unacceptable truth when it
        feels trapped. In this case 7ths
        are trapped by their religion and
        the world they have constructed
        and accepted.

        However, the Good News is that Soul
        doesn't need a religion or hierarchies
        and RESAs or Mahantas and Masters.

        Soul (we) can just look to Self
        (ourSelves) and to Spirit and keep
        it simple and uncomplicated. Answers
        and contentment will come. Sure,
        we are social animals and need
        contact and relationships with others,
        but sometimes you have to let some
        go their own way and make their own
        choices. People do tend to hold onto
        grudges for things that are ever so
        slight let alone rejecting their religion
        which you shared with them. This
        is their test proving they were never
        what they preached... like Klemp.

        When in harmony; New friends