Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Klemp's Suggestions To H.I.s For Good Health

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 14, 2009
      On the subject of initiations. Were there ever only
      three at one time?

      Also, in 1969, didn't Paul say there were only about
      a half dozen thirds? I'm not sure what that meant.
      Like, Were those the most HI's in 1969?

      I guess it kinda makes sense if Eckankar was not
      founded until 1965 and it takes two years before a
      second initiation.

      In any case, it seems to me that most initiations
      (above the 3rd) first happened during the time of
      Darwin Gross. From October 1971-1981.

      Not saying a lot of initiations didn't happened in the
      time of Harold Klemp, the current leader, just that
      there must have been an awful lot of initiations from
      the time Eckankar became a non-profit religious or-
      ganization in 1970. And after Fall 1971 as Darwin
      became the Master.

      1970 would have been about three years after the
      2nd initiation, for people who got initiated in 1965.
      So, IMO, it looks like most of the first 3rd, 4th and
      5th initiates, etc. got their initiations during the time
      of Darwin Gross.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 15, 2009
        Hello Etznab and All,
        It's true that Darwin gave out many
        more initiations than Klemp. After
        all, Klemp got 6-12 from Darwin!

        BTW- In "Difficulties" on page 255,
        "Paul Translates," is this quote that
        shows that these two Higher Initiates
        were of Paul's inner circle:

        "A short time after they had departed
        one of the Fifth Initiates [Anita Foos]
        felt a sharp call on the inner to go to
        him... The separation was immediate
        and Doctor Louis Bluth, 7th Initiate,
        witnessed Paulji ascending [to heaven]
        in the company of the ECK Masters
        of the Vairagi."

        I wonder why Klemp doesn't want
        this historical and inspirational book
        reprinted? Isn't this a good EK "story,"
        or "testimonial" that gives some validity
        to the EK teachings? What does Klemp
        fear by Not sharing this book with all
        ECKists? HK could make it one of the
        "members only" books if he doesn't
        want the public reading some of PT's
        more controversial comments.

        Getting back to the EK Initiations
        and Klemp... it is strange [or not]
        that EKists have accepted his "slowing
        -down of initiations" strategy for
        all of these years. When was that
        speech made? Wasn't it around
        1985? So, why have EK initiations
        been "slowed-down" for almost
        25 years?

        Why aren't there hundreds of 8ths
        by now? What happened to all of
        those promises about the raising
        of consciousness? It's Bait and Switch,
        and it will continue because Klemp
        is a selfish narcissist! ECKists should
        draw a line in the sand and tell
        Klemp to put-up or shut-up!
        But, that will never happen. ECKists
        don't dare say anything to criticize
        the negative and detrimental policies
        of the All Powerful LEM/Mahanta!
        It would only get them placed on
        their RESA's "Black List" and have
        their files at the ESC "Red Flagged."

        It's like walking on egg shells being
        a good little H.I.. But that carrot
        of initiation is still being dangled
        in front of them. I just don't see
        why the 7ths are still staying...
        it must be EGO due to their "high"
        status. Many like to be admired
        and love being guest speakers at
        Regional Seminars. And, they fear
        that they would have no EK friends
        left if they made the change and
        left Eckankar. Loneliness can be
        unpleasant. However, and what's
        funny, is that it's also a "test" for
        all of their so-called EK friends.
        Most of them FAIL the test of
        demonstrating "unconditional love"
        miserably! One has to wonder why
        they are called Higher Initiates!

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 15, 2009
          Klemp indirectly suggests that coffee
          is bad for ECKists' health due to the
          caffeine. However he never mentions
          the caffeine in tea. Also, on the news
          today, I heard that a study was done
          that showed that Coffee and Tea may
          ward off Diabetes. Plus, one can always
          drink decaf!

          See! Klemp has such a narrow-minded
          and one-dimentional focus and line of
          B.S., that it's pathetic that H.I.s still follow
          him! If he can't write anything better than
          this, for the H.I. Letter, it shows everyone
          that something is wrong. Yet, there's
          nothing that they can do about it. H.I.s
          are stuck with a pathetic example of a
          spiritual leader.

          No, the "INNER" is Not where Klemp
          (as the Mahanta) is to be found either.
          It's illusion that makes him into a spiritual
          giant/God! As Above, So Below... what
          you see (and read from him) is what
          you get and it's Not "changed" since,
          at least, 1990! Klemp hasn't ever said
          anything "profound" nor comparable
          to those whom he likes to quote. He's
          only likable when he's on stage smiling.
          Only Joan sees him daily. This is why he
          hides from social interaction, and would
          never host a Radio Talk Show.

          prometheus

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 16, 2009
            At EK Seminars there are Workshops
            for those chelas who want to be
            on the "FAST TRACK," for initiations,
            and those who want to be on the
            "SPIRITUAL TRACK." It's all a ruse
            of course! There is No "Fast" track,
            thus, there is no "Spiritual" track!

            There are those chelas and H.I.s
            who have given up playing the
            God-Realization/Initiation game.
            For them: 'The Journey IS the Destination!'

            Other ECKists are grabbing at
            straws (promises) and those carrots
            of initiation. For them the Goal/
            Destination is upon the future
            and that of "God-Realization"
            (in this lifetime). Yet, this future
            desire and the desire for more
            Initiations negates these! One
            cannot have Lower Plane attachments
            and achieve Higher Plane rewards.

            However, this is the Catch-22
            magic that Klemp uses on his
            followers from ever achieving
            these goals. Therefore, Klemp's
            H.I.s can never complain or express
            their frustrations with his Long-
            Term Initiation Slow-Down.
            H.I.s are supposed to have
            patience... it's another "test."

            However, when one looks at the
            numbers and the handful of 8th
            Initiates one can see that the problem
            isn't with the 7ths! The problem
            is with Klemp! He doesn't want to
            share! He's selfish, narrow and closed-
            minded, petty, and is an ego driven
            narcissist. The pity is that most 7ths
            cope by visualizing themselves as
            8ths on the Inner. Unfortunately
            this delusional compensation is
            ego driven. This is how the ego
            uses the imagination to protect,
            and delude, a person from
            an unacceptable truth when it
            feels trapped. In this case 7ths
            are trapped by their religion and
            the world they have constructed
            and accepted.

            However, the Good News is that Soul
            doesn't need a religion or hierarchies
            and RESAs or Mahantas and Masters.

            Soul (we) can just look to Self
            (ourSelves) and to Spirit and keep
            it simple and uncomplicated. Answers
            and contentment will come. Sure,
            we are social animals and need
            contact and relationships with others,
            but sometimes you have to let some
            go their own way and make their own
            choices. People do tend to hold onto
            grudges for things that are ever so
            slight let alone rejecting their religion
            which you shared with them. This
            is their test proving they were never
            what they preached... like Klemp.

            When in harmony; New friends