Why Do Eckists See Masters?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      I had a private message that asked
      me if I had ever seen/met an EK Master.

      Well, since Darwin and Harry claimed
      to be EK Masters and since I've met
      and spoken to them in the physical....

      Of course these two were the only
      "living" ones that I actually met in
      the physical. Those other so-called
      EK Masters still, supposedly, living
      in physical bodies hundreds and even
      thousands of years old had eluded
      me and every other sane (balanced)
      Eckist. Wanting and needing to believe
      really messes with the imagination.
      It's kind of like how a thirsty man
      sees a mirage (an oasis) in the desert.

      In the dream state I've not only met the
      above mentioned but different "Masters,"
      as well, that were or were not created
      and high-jacked by PT, and HK such as
      Jesus and Buddha, Shams, Rumi, St. Francis,
      Ramakrishna, etc. etc.

      ***

      Here's some info, in the Files section,
      on the Hylozoic explanation for this
      phenomenon (posted by drubezame):

      "Like all worlds, the emotional consists
      of THREE basically different kinds of matter:

      1) involvatory matter (primary matter),

      2) involutionary matter (secondary matter),

      3) evolutionary matter (tertiary and
      quaternary matter).

      Involvatory matter lacks consciousness,

      involutionary matter possesses actualized
      passive consciousness,

      evolutionary matter has active consciousness.

      The primary matter of the emotional
      world acts as a blind force.

      The secondary matter of the emotional
      world makes conception, emotion, imagination
      possible, with a rational content that varies
      according to the percentage of mental atoms
      in emotional molecules and the percentages
      of the molecular kinds in the emotional envelope.

      All involutionary matter (atoms and molecules)
      has passive consciousness. When man "thinks",
      his imagination shapes elementals in emotional
      matter, emotional material forms, live emotional
      beings with activated emotional consciousness,
      corresponding to consciousness in that thought
      which formed them. The lifetime of these beings
      depends on the degree of the emotional energy
      that produced them. As a rule this lasts for a
      minute or so, whereupon the form dissolves and
      the emotional molecules return to their original
      states.

      It is involutionary matter, with its delusive
      life-forms, that men take for permanent
      reality and that is the ground and cause
      of the illusions of mankind. As a term of
      world 48 the "emotional world" is to be
      preferred to the usual, the "astral world",
      since the emotional forms largely composing
      that world are shaped by human emotional
      consciousness.

      A man with a sufficiently strong imagination
      studies a legend of a saint and enters into
      the life of that saint. So he unconsciously
      constructs such a saint in the emotional world
      and will meet him when he has "passed on"."

      page 7 The Way of Man by Henry T. Laurency

      ***

      "In the emotional world there are live replicas
      of all beings that men "worship". All historical
      personages are found there in live emotional
      replicas, which the ignorant take for genuine.
      Being robots, they say what you know they said
      in the physical world. The majority of true believers
      have, under the influence of religious, spiritualist,
      yogic, etc. fictitious systems, unwittingly shaped
      a "divine form" or a "master" or a "guide" in the
      emotional world; generally a new form in each
      incarnation. In many cases, these emotional forms
      have been taken over by people in the emotional
      world who think they are able to help in this way."

      page 27 The Way of Man by Henry T. Laurency

      ***

      "The greatest perplexing factor, however, is
      the fact that the emotional world is the particular
      world of desires. Everything emotional, all desires
      and expectations (also unconscious ones) immediately
      assume concrete forms in emotional matter.

      It is unavoidable that the clairvoyant takes those
      emotional forms for enduring reality. In the emotional
      world the religious see their gods, masters, spiritual
      guides. In that world you have all your preconceived
      opinions confirmed. For you see that they are realities,
      and your belief in them is even more fixated."

      page 18 The Explanation by Lars Adelskogh