Re: Will Harry Announce Joan As An ECK Master?

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 22, 2009
      Hello Mish and All,
      It isn't so strange that females
      in Eckankar can't become the
      LEM when one looks at the role
      of females in other religions.

      Eckankar's view of females having
      "negative" atoms versus males having
      "positive" atoms is an excuse for male
      domination that's outlived its time.
      The "negative" atom thing seems rather
      silly if it weren't for the fact that it's
      used as a tool to make women subservient.

      First, why would ECKists believe in
      these EK male/female principles that
      exclude Souls from becoming the LEM
      because they chose to be females.

      Really, this is just another manipulation/
      myth/story/lie! And, what basis does
      it have in reality or in science since
      it involves the "atoms" of the physical
      body! Observation tells us that males
      have the "negative" view of the world
      and that females are more "positive"
      and create while males destroy in
      order to expand their dominion.

      Thus, if Joan was to be the next LEM
      Harry would have announced it at the
      seminar. It's had to believe that he
      hasn't announced a replacement.

      PT (in 1971) told of a 15 year old
      boy who would be the next Mahanta.
      Klemp was 30 at the time! Anyway,
      if you believe Twitch this means that
      Klemp isn't the Mahanta, and the next
      real Mahanta is around 53 years old
      at this time.

      mishmisha wrote:

      Hi, Liz, Ingrid and All!

      This seems like a bit of a reunion . . .
      good to see you popping in! You have
      been missed . . . I haven't been posting
      often either. I've been enjoying other
      pursuits too . . . but ESA is always a
      fun place and I do continue to read it.

      I believe Harry is going to be carried
      out eventually. I think the little man
      is too afraid to step down or pass on
      the power because he just might be
      thinking of the huge book burning that
      could take place once he's out . . . all
      those silly little nonsense books of his
      could make for one really nice heaping
      blaze!! Marshmallows anyone? LOL!

      What would be really funny . . . would
      be Joan taking over the position and