Re: Will Harry Announce Joan As An ECK Master?

  • postekcon
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 20, 2009
      Aircraft - A Waking Dream Warning

      Minneapolis is a city where the pilots [spiritual leaders] are fast sleep.
      A Waking Dream warning to all travelers:
      DO NOT LAND. FLY BY.
      -Postekcon

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21, 2009
        Hi, Liz, Ingrid and All!

        This seems like a bit of a reunion . . . good to see you popping in!
        You have been missed . . . I haven't been posting often either.
        I've been enjoying other pursuits too . . . but ESA is always a fun
        place and I do continue to read it.

        I believe Harry is going to be carried out eventually. I think the little
        man is too afraid to step down or pass on the power because he
        just might be thinking of the huge book burning that could take
        place once he's out . . . all those silly little nonsense books of his
        could make for one really nice heaping blaze!! Marshmallows anyone? LOL!

        What would be really funny . . . would be Joan taking over the position
        and being the one to erase Harry like Harry did Darwin!! Underneath
        that smiling exterior of hers, there just might be a seething and ticking
        time bomb . . . a great opportunity for retaliation for all the crap she's
        put up with living with the almighty living eck master! And then she
        becomes the first female l.e.m. Rebazar could back her up on the
        inner!

        Mish

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 22, 2009
          Hello Mish and All,
          It isn't so strange that females
          in Eckankar can't become the
          LEM when one looks at the role
          of females in other religions.

          Eckankar's view of females having
          "negative" atoms versus males having
          "positive" atoms is an excuse for male
          domination that's outlived its time.
          The "negative" atom thing seems rather
          silly if it weren't for the fact that it's
          used as a tool to make women subservient.

          First, why would ECKists believe in
          these EK male/female principles that
          exclude Souls from becoming the LEM
          because they chose to be females.

          Really, this is just another manipulation/
          myth/story/lie! And, what basis does
          it have in reality or in science since
          it involves the "atoms" of the physical
          body! Observation tells us that males

[...]