Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Will Harry Announce Joan As An ECK Master?

Expand Messages
  • prometheus_973
    Hello Liz and All, Yes, the inner visions and dreams via the ECK-Vidya doesn t work with knowing what the Klempster (the inner master) has in store for
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 20, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      Hello Liz and All,
      Yes, the "inner" visions and
      dreams via the ECK-Vidya
      doesn't work with knowing
      what the Klempster (the inner
      master) has in store for Eckists
      since he speaks with a forked-
      tongue as a KAL agent.

      Harry has his followers living
      in the past and distorts history!
      Example: Fubbi & Rebazar helped/
      directed Columbus to find "protein"
      for Europeans, but conveniently
      over-looks the negativity and
      devastation it caused to the
      indigenous people. What do
      Mexican and South American
      Eckists really think of this story?

      Then, HK distorts the future
      with promises of more (inner
      and outer) initiations and of
      a "heavenly" afterlife. Yet, the
      H.I.s and chelas are supposed
      to be "detached" when his RESA
      Hierarchy (and bosses) don't
      practice the same detachment!
      Catch-22!

      HK, also, uses and manipulates
      the old lies and plagiarisms of
      Twitchell, which copied Ruhani
      Satsang, and has given Eckankar
      a Lutheran (lower plane) twist
      with the EWS, etc. etc. Who are
      Eckists "worshipping" at the ECK
      Worship Service (EWS)? Is it a
      mental form of KAL?

      And, Klemp can't write anything
      profound or on the level of Rumi
      (who worshipped a 4th Plane God
      according to Klemp's "Autobiography")
      so he takes the "simple-minded"
      (KISS) approach. He uses chelas'
      common everyday, make-believe,
      and distorted stories for his
      "modern-day" teachings and
      seminar talks.

      Basically, Eckists just fill-in
      the blanks and second-
      guess via their imaginations.
      However, the Catch-22 is that
      Eckists aren't supposed to be
      "second-guessing" the Mahanta
      (Klemp).

      ***

      Liz- California is a tough place
      to move to during these times.
      The cost-of-living, housing, jobs
      and the traffic congestion have
      been issues for decades and it's
      worse now! Still, I really love it...
      it has everything! I hope things
      work out for you regardless of
      where you end up.

      Thanks to both you and Ingrid
      for coming back into the site
      to post. Hopefully, you will both
      have the time to post more comments,
      perspectives, and insights.

      ***

      On another note, it is strange
      that Harry hasn't made Joan a
      12th initiate (ECK Master). After
      all, look at Kata Daki! She's a
      12th Initiate (ECK Master) and
      has never been an "outer" Lower
      Plane LEM (due to the her negative
      female atoms)! Thus, Joan could
      become a 12th without becoming
      the LEM.

      BTW- Why do those negative
      "female" atoms affect Soul?
      Aren't those Souls with the
      Higher Plane "consciousness,"
      i.e. Initiations (yard-sticks)
      above gender and the Lower
      Plane karmic effect of KAL via
      "negative atoms," should be
      eligible for the LEM position
      too! Catch-22 again?

      BTW- Why do the ECK Masters
      have a "gender?" They are pure
      Soul aren't they? And, why only
      one "female" ECK Master?

      Maybe Harry will announce
      Joan's promotion, in an ECK
      pub, later on.


      Prometheus

      ewickings wrote:

      LOL yes well from what I hear,
      those all trusting and aware ekkies
      were waiting with bated breath to
      hear whether Klump passed the Rod,
      or spoil the... errr fun! Wouldn't you
      think these much higher earth beings
      called ekkies, would know if the Klump
      was giving up his throne, and whether
      or not RT was the interm grand master
      until the next looney toon was ready
      to handle the power...

      On a side note, I was just peeking in
      to see how everyone was doing! Great
      to read you all and see that this group
      is still doing a great job!

      I've been job hunting, was in CA
      a couple times interviewed for
      a paralegal possition. Found I am
      not cut out for CA living... been
      doing a lot of creative writing,
      short stories and poetry. Oh and
      experimenting in virtual reality
      worlds... so much like traveling
      those ekkie god worlds, don't ask....
      lol

      Anyway, big hugs! Hope everyone
      is living in the real world these days
      and enjoying what it has to offer.

      Liz


      prometheus wrote:
      >
      > Hello Liz, Ingrid, and All,
      > Nice hearing from you two!
      > I guess that I could have paid
      > for the broadcast of Klemp's talk,
      > but I just didn't want to waste the
      > money or contribute to his salary.
      >
      > Generally HK uses other people's
      > embellished or simplistically common
      > stories to make a "spiritual" point
      > and, of course, there's always at
      > least one "Nigerian" story.
      >
      > Let's face it... Klemp's NO Buddha
      > or Jesus and yet he claims via his
      > "Autobiography" (pg. 385) to be
      > 10 levels greater/higher than their
      > Gods.
      >
      > So, is the story about the plane
      > flying past Minneapolis due to
      > Klemp's talk putting them to
      > sleep as well?
      >
      > There was an earthquake in
      > RT's neighborhood? Had he
      > already "manifested" himself
      > to Minneapolis by then? I didn't
      > hear anything about him giving
      > a talk... as usual.
      >
      > Prometheus
      >
      >
      >
      > ctecvie" wrote:
      >
      > Liz!!! Welcome back!!! Long time no hear -
      > hope you are well! :-)
      >
      > There was an aircraft just before the
      > WW that shot over Minneapolis instead
      > of landing there - and of course the
      > ekkies ascribed it to the eck and little
      > harry! LOL!
      >
      > Good to see you back,
      > Hugs
      > Ingrid
      >
      > ewickings wrote:
      >
      > So what happened this year at the WW?
      > All I heard was, Harry looked really sick,
      > and there was an earth quake near Rubber
      > Tires Hut... Speculation was at the time,
      > maybe the rod was passed, but I'm thinking
      > they will have to pry that from Klumps dead
      > boney fingers.
      >
      > Well.... off I go to scan the messages.
      > It's been ages since I have popped my
      > nose in here. Etznab you have been
      > a very busy guy I see! How have you
      > been? Big Hug! :)
      >
      > Liz
      >
      > prometheus wrote:
      >
      > Will Joan be announced as a 12th?
      > It could happen at this 2009 EK
      > World wide Seminar! Harry set it
      > all up for Joan in "Those Wonderful
      > ECK Masters" back in 2005.
      >
      > I would imagine that if little old
      > shrinking, wrinkled and grey Harry
      > is to step down as LEM (someday)
      > that he'd want to make Joan a 12th
      > Initiate and ECK Master, beforehand,
      > even though she could never become
      > the LEM, unless, she had a sex change
      > operation of course!
      >
      > Prometheus
      > p.s. Why hasn't Rebazar written his
      > own Herb or Healthy Foods book?
      > After all, when someone can live for
      > 500 years, in the same physical body,
      > and without aging a day they should
      > be sharing this "How To" information
      > with the current LEM/Mahanta, as
      > well as, other followers of Eckankar
      > and with the world! Klemp doesn't
      > have to "channel" Rebazar in order
      > to write the book since RT's still
      > living on this Physical Plane, on
      > earth, right? Maybe Rebazar can
      > dictate the book to Doug Marman
      > or Don Ginn or Phil Morimitsu and
      > Eckankar can edit and publish it?
      >
      > So, where's the book? When will it
      > be released? Will it have an EMR and
      > a rapid aging cure for Klemp? Will
      > it help cure stupidity (for Eckists) too?
      > Believe It Or Not - We Want to Know!
    • postekcon
      Aircraft - A Waking Dream Warning Minneapolis is a city where the pilots [spiritual leaders] are fast sleep. A Waking Dream warning to all travelers: DO NOT
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 20, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        Aircraft - A Waking Dream Warning

        Minneapolis is a city where the pilots [spiritual leaders] are fast sleep.
        A Waking Dream warning to all travelers:
        DO NOT LAND. FLY BY.
        -Postekcon


        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "ctecvie" <ctecvie@...> wrote:
        >
        > Liz!!! Welcome back!!! Long time no hear - hope you are well! :-)
        >
        > There was an aircraft just before the WW that shot over Minneapolis instead of landing there - and of course the ekkies ascribed it to the eck and little harry! LOL!
        >
        > Good to see you back,
        > Hugs
        > Ingrid
        >
        > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "ewickings" <ewickings@> wrote:
        > >
        > > So what happened this year at the WW? All I heard was, Harry looked really sick, and there was an earth quake near Rubber Tires Hut... Speculation was at the time, maybe the rod was passed, but I'm thinking they will have to pry that from Klumps dead boney fingers.
        > >
        > > Well.... off I go to scan the messages. It's been ages since I have popped my nose in here. Etznab you have been a very busy guy I see! How have you been? Big Hug! :)
        > >
        > > Liz
        > >
        > > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > It could happen at this 2009 EK
        > > > World wide Seminar! Harry set it
        > > > all up for Joan in "Those Wonderful
        > > > ECK Masters" back in 2005.
        > > >
        > > > I would imagine that if little old
        > > > shrinking, wrinkled and grey Harry
        > > > is to step down as LEM (someday)
        > > > that he'd want to make Joan a 12th
        > > > Initiate and ECK Master, beforehand,
        > > > even though she could never become
        > > > the LEM, unless, she had a sex change
        > > > operation of course!
        > > >
        > > > Prometheus
        > > > p.s. Why hasn't Rebazar written his
        > > > own Herb or Healthy Foods book?
        > > > After all, when someone can live for
        > > > 500 years, in the same physical body,
        > > > and without aging a day they should
        > > > be sharing this "How To" information
        > > > with the current LEM/Mahanta, as
        > > > well as, other followers of Eckankar
        > > > and with the world! Klemp doesn't
        > > > have to "channel" Rebazar in order
        > > > to write the book since RT's still
        > > > living on this Physical Plane, on
        > > > earth, right? Maybe Rebazar can
        > > > dictate the book to Doug Marman
        > > > or Don Ginn or Phil Morimitsu and
        > > > Eckankar can edit and publish it?
        > > >
        > > > So, where's the book? When will it
        > > > be released? Will it have an EMR and
        > > > a rapid aging cure for Klemp? Will
        > > > it help cure stupidity (for Eckists) too?
        > > > Believe It Or Not - We Want to Know!
        > > >
        > >
        >
      • mishmisha9
        Hi, Liz, Ingrid and All! This seems like a bit of a reunion . . . good to see you popping in! You have been missed . . . I haven t been posting often either.
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 21, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          Hi, Liz, Ingrid and All!

          This seems like a bit of a reunion . . . good to see you popping in!
          You have been missed . . . I haven't been posting often either.
          I've been enjoying other pursuits too . . . but ESA is always a fun
          place and I do continue to read it.

          I believe Harry is going to be carried out eventually. I think the little
          man is too afraid to step down or pass on the power because he
          just might be thinking of the huge book burning that could take
          place once he's out . . . all those silly little nonsense books of his
          could make for one really nice heaping blaze!! Marshmallows anyone? LOL!

          What would be really funny . . . would be Joan taking over the position
          and being the one to erase Harry like Harry did Darwin!! Underneath
          that smiling exterior of hers, there just might be a seething and ticking
          time bomb . . . a great opportunity for retaliation for all the crap she's
          put up with living with the almighty living eck master! And then she
          becomes the first female l.e.m. Rebazar could back her up on the
          inner!

          Mish

          --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "ewickings" <ewickings@...> wrote:
          >
          > LOL yes well from what I hear, those all trusting and aware ekkies were waiting with bated breath to hear whether Klump passed the Rod, or spoil the... errr fun! Wouldn't you think these much higher earth beings called ekkies, would know if the Klump was giving up his throne, and whether or not RT was the interm grand master until the next looney toon was ready to handle the power...
          >
          > On a side note, I was just peeking in to see how everyone was doing! Great to read you all and see that this group is still doing a great job!
          >
          > I've been job hunting, was in CA a couple times interviewed for a paralegal possition. Found I am not cut out for CA living... been doing a lot of creative writing, short stories and poetry. Oh and experimenting in virtual reality worlds... so much like traveling those ekkie god worlds, don't ask.... lol
          >
          > Anyway, big hugs! Hope everyone is living in the real world these days and enjoying what it has to offer.
          >
          > Liz
          >
          >
          >
          > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello Liz, Ingrid, and All,
          > > Nice hearing from you two!
          > > I guess that I could have paid
          > > for the broadcast of Klemp's talk,
          > > but I just didn't want to waste the
          > > money or contribute to his salary.
          > >
          > > Generally HK uses other people's
          > > embellished or simplistically common
          > > stories to make a "spiritual" point
          > > and, of course, there's always at
          > > least one "Nigerian" story.
          > >
          > > Let's face it... Klemp's NO Buddha
          > > or Jesus and yet he claims via his
          > > "Autobiography" (pg. 385) to be
          > > 10 levels greater/higher than their
          > > Gods.
          > >
          > > So, is the story about the plane
          > > flying past Minneapolis due to
          > > Klemp's talk putting them to
          > > sleep as well?
          > >
          > > There was an earthquake in
          > > RT's neighborhood? Had he
          > > already "manifested" himself
          > > to Minneapolis by then? I didn't
          > > hear anything about him giving
          > > a talk... as usual.
          > >
          > > Prometheus
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > ctecvie" wrote:
          > >
          > > Liz!!! Welcome back!!! Long time no hear -
          > > hope you are well! :-)
          > >
          > > There was an aircraft just before the
          > > WW that shot over Minneapolis instead
          > > of landing there - and of course the
          > > ekkies ascribed it to the eck and little
          > > harry! LOL!
          > >
          > > Good to see you back,
          > > Hugs
          > > Ingrid
          > >
          > > ewickings wrote:
          > >
          > > So what happened this year at the WW?
          > > All I heard was, Harry looked really sick,
          > > and there was an earth quake near Rubber
          > > Tires Hut... Speculation was at the time,
          > > maybe the rod was passed, but I'm thinking
          > > they will have to pry that from Klumps dead
          > > boney fingers.
          > >
          > > Well.... off I go to scan the messages.
          > > It's been ages since I have popped my
          > > nose in here. Etznab you have been
          > > a very busy guy I see! How have you
          > > been? Big Hug! :)
          > >
          > > Liz
          > >
          > > prometheus wrote:
          > >
          > > Will Joan be announced as a 12th?
          > > It could happen at this 2009 EK
          > > World wide Seminar! Harry set it
          > > all up for Joan in "Those Wonderful
          > > ECK Masters" back in 2005.
          > >
          > > I would imagine that if little old
          > > shrinking, wrinkled and grey Harry
          > > is to step down as LEM (someday)
          > > that he'd want to make Joan a 12th
          > > Initiate and ECK Master, beforehand,
          > > even though she could never become
          > > the LEM, unless, she had a sex change
          > > operation of course!
          > >
          > > Prometheus
          > > p.s. Why hasn't Rebazar written his
          > > own Herb or Healthy Foods book?
          > > After all, when someone can live for
          > > 500 years, in the same physical body,
          > > and without aging a day they should
          > > be sharing this "How To" information
          > > with the current LEM/Mahanta, as
          > > well as, other followers of Eckankar
          > > and with the world! Klemp doesn't
          > > have to "channel" Rebazar in order
          > > to write the book since RT's still
          > > living on this Physical Plane, on
          > > earth, right? Maybe Rebazar can
          > > dictate the book to Doug Marman
          > > or Don Ginn or Phil Morimitsu and
          > > Eckankar can edit and publish it?
          > >
          > > So, where's the book? When will it
          > > be released? Will it have an EMR and
          > > a rapid aging cure for Klemp? Will
          > > it help cure stupidity (for Eckists) too?
          > > Believe It Or Not - We Want to Know!
          > >
          >
        • prometheus_973
          Hello Mish and All, It isn t so strange that females in Eckankar can t become the LEM when one looks at the role of females in other religions. Eckankar s view
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 22, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            Hello Mish and All,
            It isn't so strange that females
            in Eckankar can't become the
            LEM when one looks at the role
            of females in other religions.

            Eckankar's view of females having
            "negative" atoms versus males having
            "positive" atoms is an excuse for male
            domination that's outlived its time.
            The "negative" atom thing seems rather
            silly if it weren't for the fact that it's
            used as a tool to make women subservient.

            First, why would ECKists believe in
            these EK male/female principles that
            exclude Souls from becoming the LEM
            because they chose to be females.

            Really, this is just another manipulation/
            myth/story/lie! And, what basis does
            it have in reality or in science since
            it involves the "atoms" of the physical
            body! Observation tells us that males
            have the "negative" view of the world
            and that females are more "positive"
            and create while males destroy in
            order to expand their dominion.

            Thus, if Joan was to be the next LEM
            Harry would have announced it at the
            seminar. It's had to believe that he
            hasn't announced a replacement.

            PT (in 1971) told of a 15 year old
            boy who would be the next Mahanta.
            Klemp was 30 at the time! Anyway,
            if you believe Twitch this means that
            Klemp isn't the Mahanta, and the next
            real Mahanta is around 53 years old
            at this time.

            Prometheus

            mishmisha wrote:

            Hi, Liz, Ingrid and All!

            This seems like a bit of a reunion . . .
            good to see you popping in! You have
            been missed . . . I haven't been posting
            often either. I've been enjoying other
            pursuits too . . . but ESA is always a
            fun place and I do continue to read it.

            I believe Harry is going to be carried
            out eventually. I think the little man
            is too afraid to step down or pass on
            the power because he just might be
            thinking of the huge book burning that
            could take place once he's out . . . all
            those silly little nonsense books of his
            could make for one really nice heaping
            blaze!! Marshmallows anyone? LOL!

            What would be really funny . . . would
            be Joan taking over the position and
            being the one to erase Harry like Harry
            did Darwin!! Underneath that smiling
            exterior of hers, there just might be
            a seething and ticking time bomb . . .
            a great opportunity for retaliation for
            all the crap she's put up with living
            with the almighty living eck master!
            And then she becomes the first female
            l.e.m. Rebazar could back her up on
            the inner!

            Mish

            prometheus wrote:

            Hello Liz and All,
            Yes, the "inner" visions and
            dreams via the ECK-Vidya
            doesn't work with knowing
            what the Klempster (the inner
            master) has in store for Eckists
            since he speaks with a forked-
            tongue as a KAL agent.

            Harry has his followers living
            in the past and distorts history!
            Example: Fubbi & Rebazar helped/
            directed Columbus to find "protein"
            for Europeans, but conveniently
            over-looks the negativity and
            devastation it caused to the
            indigenous people. What do
            Mexican and South American
            Eckists really think of this story?

            Then, HK distorts the future
            with promises of more (inner
            and outer) initiations and of
            a "heavenly" afterlife. Yet, the
            H.I.s and chelas are supposed
            to be "detached" when his RESA
            Hierarchy (bosses) don't practice
            the same detachment! Catch-22!

            HK, also, uses and manipulates
            the old lies and plagiarisms of
            Twitchell, which copied Ruhani
            Satsang, and has given Eckankar
            a Lutheran (lower plane) twist
            with the EWS, etc. etc. Who are
            Eckists "worshipping" at the ECK
            Worship Service (EWS)? Is it a
            mental form of KAL?

            And, Klemp can't write anything
            profound or on the level of Rumi
            (who worshipped a 4th Plane God
            according to Klemp's "Autobiography")
            so he takes the "simple-minded"
            (KISS) approach. He uses chelas'
            common everyday, make-believe,
            and distorted stories for his
            "modern-day" teachings and
            seminar talks.

            Basically, Eckists just fill-in
            the blanks and second-
            guess via their imaginations.
            However, the Catch-22 is that
            Eckists aren't supposed to be
            "second-guessing" the Mahanta
            (Klemp).

            ***

            Liz- California is a tough place
            to move to during these times.
            The cost-of-living, housing, jobs
            and the traffic congestion have
            been issues for decades and it's
            worse now! Still, I really love it...
            it has everything! I hope things
            work out for you regardless of
            where you end up.

            Thanks to both you and Ingrid
            for coming back into the site
            to post. Hopefully, you will both
            have the time to post more comments,
            perspectives, and insights.

            ***

            On another note, it is strange
            that Harry hasn't made Joan a
            12th initiate (ECK Master). After
            all, look at Kata Daki! She's a
            12th Initiate (ECK Master) and
            has never been an "outer" Lower
            Plane LEM (due to the her negative
            female atoms)! Thus, Joan could
            become a 12th without becoming
            the LEM.

            BTW- Why do those negative
            "female" atoms affect Soul?

            Aren't those Souls with the
            Higher Plane "consciousness,"
            i.e. Initiations (yard-sticks)
            above gender and the Lower
            Plane karmic effect of KAL?
            Those with "negative atoms,"
            should be eligible for the LEM
            position too!

            BTW- Why do the ECK Masters
            have a "gender?" They are pure
            Soul aren't they? And, why only
            one "female" ECK Master?

            Maybe Harry will announce
            Joan's promotion, in an ECK
            pub, later on.


            Prometheus

            ewickings wrote:

            LOL yes well from what I hear,
            those all trusting and aware ekkies
            were waiting with bated breath to
            hear whether Klump passed the Rod,
            or spoil the... errr fun! Wouldn't you
            think these much higher earth beings
            called ekkies, would know if the Klump
            was giving up his throne, and whether
            or not RT was the interm grand master
            until the next looney toon was ready
            to handle the power...

            On a side note, I was just peeking in
            to see how everyone was doing! Great
            to read you all and see that this group
            is still doing a great job!

            I've been job hunting, was in CA
            a couple times interviewed for
            a paralegal possition. Found I am
            not cut out for CA living... been
            doing a lot of creative writing,
            short stories and poetry. Oh and
            experimenting in virtual reality
            worlds... so much like traveling
            those ekkie god worlds, don't ask....
            lol

            Anyway, big hugs! Hope everyone
            is living in the real world these days
            and enjoying what it has to offer.

            Liz


            prometheus wrote:
            >
            > Hello Liz, Ingrid, and All,
            > Nice hearing from you two!
            > I guess that I could have paid
            > for the broadcast of Klemp's talk,
            > but I just didn't want to waste the
            > money or contribute to his salary.
            >
            > Generally HK uses other people's
            > embellished or simplistically common
            > stories to make a "spiritual" point
            > and, of course, there's always at
            > least one "Nigerian" story.
            >
            > Let's face it... Klemp's NO Buddha
            > or Jesus and yet he claims via his
            > "Autobiography" (pg. 385) to be
            > 10 levels greater/higher than their
            > Gods.
            >
            > So, is the story about the plane
            > flying past Minneapolis due to
            > Klemp's talk putting them to
            > sleep as well?
            >
            > There was an earthquake in
            > RT's neighborhood? Had he
            > already "manifested" himself
            > to Minneapolis by then? I didn't
            > hear anything about him giving
            > a talk... as usual.
            >
            > Prometheus
            >
            >
            >
            > ctecvie" wrote:
            >
            > Liz!!! Welcome back!!! Long time no hear -
            > hope you are well! :-)
            >
            > There was an aircraft just before the
            > WW that shot over Minneapolis instead
            > of landing there - and of course the
            > ekkies ascribed it to the eck and little
            > harry! LOL!
            >
            > Good to see you back,
            > Hugs
            > Ingrid
            >
            > ewickings wrote:
            >
            > So what happened this year at the WW?
            > All I heard was, Harry looked really sick,
            > and there was an earth quake near Rubber
            > Tires Hut... Speculation was at the time,
            > maybe the rod was passed, but I'm thinking
            > they will have to pry that from Klumps dead
            > boney fingers.
            >
            > Well.... off I go to scan the messages.
            > It's been ages since I have popped my
            > nose in here. Etznab you have been
            > a very busy guy I see! How have you
            > been? Big Hug! :)
            >
            > Liz
            >
            > prometheus wrote:
            >
            > Will Joan be announced as a 12th?
            > It could happen at this 2009 EK
            > World wide Seminar! Harry set it
            > all up for Joan in "Those Wonderful
            > ECK Masters" back in 2005.
            >
            > I would imagine that if little old
            > shrinking, wrinkled and grey Harry
            > is to step down as LEM (someday)
            > that he'd want to make Joan a 12th
            > Initiate and ECK Master, beforehand,
            > even though she could never become
            > the LEM, unless, she had a sex change
            > operation of course!
            >
            > Prometheus
            > p.s. Why hasn't Rebazar written his
            > own Herb or Healthy Foods book?
            > After all, when someone can live for
            > 500 years, in the same physical body,
            > and without aging a day they should
            > be sharing this "How To" information
            > with the current LEM/Mahanta, as
            > well as, other followers of Eckankar
            > and with the world! Klemp doesn't
            > have to "channel" Rebazar in order
            > to write the book since RT's still
            > living on this Physical Plane, on
            > earth, right? Maybe Rebazar can
            > dictate the book to Doug Marman
            > or Don Ginn or Phil Morimitsu and
            > Eckankar can edit and publish it?
            >
            > So, where's the book? When will it
            > be released? Will it have an EMR and
            > a rapid aging cure for Klemp? Will
            > it help cure stupidity (for Eckists) too?
            > Believe It Or Not - We Want to Know!
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.