Re: Will Harry Announce Joan As An ECK Master?

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2009
      Liz!!! Welcome back!!! Long time no hear - hope you are well! :-)

      There was an aircraft just before the WW that shot over Minneapolis instead of landing there - and of course the ekkies ascribed it to the eck and little harry! LOL!

      Good to see you back,
      Hugs
      Ingrid

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 19, 2009
        Hello Liz, Ingrid, and All,
        Nice hearing from you two!
        I guess that I could have paid
        for the broadcast of Klemp's talk,
        but I just didn't want to waste the
        money or contribute to his salary.

        Generally HK uses other people's
        embellished or simplistically common
        stories to make a "spiritual" point
        and, of course, there's always at
        least one "Nigerian" story.

        Let's face it... Klemp's NO Buddha
        or Jesus and yet he claims via his
        "Autobiography" (pg. 385) to be
        10 levels greater/higher than their
        Gods.

        So, is the story about the plane
        flying past Minneapolis due to
        Klemp's talk putting them to
        sleep as well?

        There was an earthquake in
        RT's neighborhood? Had he
        already "manifested" himself
        to Minneapolis by then? I didn't
        hear anything about him giving
        a talk... as usual.

        Prometheus

        ewickings wrote:

        So what happened this year at the WW?
        All I heard was, Harry looked really sick,
        and there was an earth quake near Rubber
        Tires Hut... Speculation was at the time,
        maybe the rod was passed, but I'm thinking
        they will have to pry that from Klumps dead
        boney fingers.

        Well.... off I go to scan the messages.
        It's been ages since I have popped my
        nose in here. Etznab you have been
        a very busy guy I see! How have you
        been? Big Hug! :)

        Liz

        prometheus wrote:

        Will Joan be announced as a 12th?
[...]

      • ewickings
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 20, 2009
          LOL yes well from what I hear, those all trusting and aware ekkies were waiting with bated breath to hear whether Klump passed the Rod, or spoil the... errr fun! Wouldn't you think these much higher earth beings called ekkies, would know if the Klump was giving up his throne, and whether or not RT was the interm grand master until the next looney toon was ready to handle the power...

          On a side note, I was just peeking in to see how everyone was doing! Great to read you all and see that this group is still doing a great job!

          I've been job hunting, was in CA a couple times interviewed for a paralegal possition. Found I am not cut out for CA living... been doing a lot of creative writing, short stories and poetry. Oh and experimenting in virtual reality worlds... so much like traveling those ekkie god worlds, don't ask.... lol

          Anyway, big hugs! Hope everyone is living in the real world these days and enjoying what it has to offer.

          Liz

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 20, 2009
            Hello Liz and All,
            Yes, the "inner" visions and
            dreams via the ECK-Vidya
            doesn't work with knowing
            what the Klempster (the inner
            master) has in store for Eckists
            since he speaks with a forked-
            tongue as a KAL agent.

            Harry has his followers living
            in the past and distorts history!
            Example: Fubbi & Rebazar helped/
            directed Columbus to find "protein"
            for Europeans, but conveniently
            over-looks the negativity and
            devastation it caused to the
            indigenous people. What do
            Mexican and South American
            Eckists really think of this story?

            Then, HK distorts the future
            with promises of more (inner
            and outer) initiations and of
            a "heavenly" afterlife. Yet, the
            H.I.s and chelas are supposed
            to be "detached" when his RESA
            Hierarchy (and bosses) don't
            practice the same detachment!
            Catch-22!

            HK, also, uses and manipulates
            the old lies and plagiarisms of
            Twitchell, which copied Ruhani
            Satsang, and has given Eckankar
            a Lutheran (lower plane) twist
            with the EWS, etc. etc. Who are
            Eckists "worshipping" at the ECK
            Worship Service (EWS)? Is it a
            mental form of KAL?

            And, Klemp can't write anything
            profound or on the level of Rumi
            (who worshipped a 4th Plane God
            according to Klemp's "Autobiography")
            so he takes the "simple-minded"
            (KISS) approach. He uses chelas'
            common everyday, make-believe,
            and distorted stories for his
            "modern-day" teachings and
            seminar talks.

            Basically, Eckists just fill-in
            the blanks and second-
            guess via their imaginations.
            However, the Catch-22 is that
            Eckists aren't supposed to be
            "second-guessing" the Mahanta
            (Klemp).

            ***

            Liz- California is a tough place
            to move to during these times.
            The cost-of-living, housing, jobs
            and the traffic congestion have
            been issues for decades and it's
            worse now! Still, I really love it...
            it has everything! I hope things
            work out for you regardless of
            where you end up.

            Thanks to both you and Ingrid
            for coming back into the site
            to post. Hopefully, you will both
            have the time to post more comments,
            perspectives, and insights.

            ***

            On another note, it is strange
            that Harry hasn't made Joan a
            12th initiate (ECK Master). After
            all, look at Kata Daki! She's a
            12th Initiate (ECK Master) and
            has never been an "outer" Lower
            Plane LEM (due to the her negative
            female atoms)! Thus, Joan could
            become a 12th without becoming
            the LEM.

            BTW- Why do those negative
            "female" atoms affect Soul?
            Aren't those Souls with the
            Higher Plane "consciousness,"
            i.e. Initiations (yard-sticks)
            above gender and the Lower
            Plane karmic effect of KAL via
            "negative atoms," should be
            eligible for the LEM position
            too! Catch-22 again?

            BTW- Why do the ECK Masters
            have a "gender?" They are pure
            Soul aren't they? And, why only
            one "female" ECK Master?

            Maybe Harry will announce
            Joan's promotion, in an ECK
            pub, later on.

            Prometheus

            prometheus wrote:

> [...]
            > the LEM, unless, she had a sex change
            > operation of course!
            >
            > Prometheus
            > p.s. Why hasn't Rebazar written his
            > own Herb or Healthy Foods book?
            > After all, when someone can live for
            > 500 years, in the same physical body,
            > and without aging a day they should
            > be sharing this "How To" information
            > with the current LEM/Mahanta, as
            > well as, other followers of Eckankar
            > and with the world! Klemp doesn't
            > have to "channel" Rebazar in order
            > to write the book since RT's still
            > living on this Physical Plane, on
            > earth, right? Maybe Rebazar can
            > dictate the book to Doug Marman
            > or Don Ginn or Phil Morimitsu and
            > Eckankar can edit and publish it?
            >
            > So, where's the book? When will it
            > be released? Will it have an EMR and
            > a rapid aging cure for Klemp? Will
            > it help cure stupidity (for Eckists) too?
          • postekcon
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 20, 2009
              Aircraft - A Waking Dream Warning

              Minneapolis is a city where the pilots [spiritual leaders] are fast sleep.
              A Waking Dream warning to all travelers:
              DO NOT LAND. FLY BY.
              -Postekcon

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 21, 2009
                Hi, Liz, Ingrid and All!

                This seems like a bit of a reunion . . . good to see you popping in!
                You have been missed . . . I haven't been posting often either.
                I've been enjoying other pursuits too . . . but ESA is always a fun
                place and I do continue to read it.

                I believe Harry is going to be carried out eventually. I think the little
                man is too afraid to step down or pass on the power because he
                just might be thinking of the huge book burning that could take
                place once he's out . . . all those silly little nonsense books of his
                could make for one really nice heaping blaze!! Marshmallows anyone? LOL!

                What would be really funny . . . would be Joan taking over the position
                and being the one to erase Harry like Harry did Darwin!! Underneath
                that smiling exterior of hers, there just might be a seething and ticking
                time bomb . . . a great opportunity for retaliation for all the crap she's
                put up with living with the almighty living eck master! And then she
                becomes the first female l.e.m. Rebazar could back her up on the
                inner!

                Mish

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 22, 2009
                  Hello Mish and All,
                  It isn't so strange that females
                  in Eckankar can't become the
                  LEM when one looks at the role
                  of females in other religions.

                  Eckankar's view of females having
                  "negative" atoms versus males having
                  "positive" atoms is an excuse for male
                  domination that's outlived its time.
                  The "negative" atom thing seems rather
                  silly if it weren't for the fact that it's
                  used as a tool to make women subservient.

                  First, why would ECKists believe in
                  these EK male/female principles that
                  exclude Souls from becoming the LEM
                  because they chose to be females.

                  Really, this is just another manipulation/
                  myth/story/lie! And, what basis does
                  it have in reality or in science since
                  it involves the "atoms" of the physical
                  body! Observation tells us that males

[...]

[...]