Re: Will Harry Announce Joan As An ECK Master?

  • ewickings
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2009
      So what happened this year at the WW? All I heard was, Harry looked really sick, and there was an earth quake near Rubber Tires Hut... Speculation was at the time, maybe the rod was passed, but I'm thinking they will have to pry that from Klumps dead boney fingers.

      Well.... off I go to scan the messages. It's been ages since I have popped my nose in here. Etznab you have been a very busy guy I see! How have you been? Big Hug! :)

      Liz

      > It could happen at this 2009 EK
      > World wide Seminar! Harry set it
      > all up for Joan in "Those Wonderful
      > ECK Masters" back in 2005.
      >
      > I would imagine that if little old
      > shrinking, wrinkled and grey Harry
      > is to step down as LEM (someday)
      > that he'd want to make Joan a 12th
      > Initiate and ECK Master, beforehand,
      > even though she could never become
      > the LEM, unless, she had a sex change
      > operation of course!
      >
      > Prometheus
      > p.s. Why hasn't Rebazar written his
      > own Herb or Healthy Foods book?
      > After all, when someone can live for
      > 500 years, in the same physical body,
      > and without aging a day they should
      > be sharing this "How To" information
      > with the current LEM/Mahanta, as
      > well as, other followers of Eckankar
      > and with the world! Klemp doesn't
      > have to "channel" Rebazar in order
      > to write the book since RT's still
      > living on this Physical Plane, on
      > earth, right? Maybe Rebazar can
      > dictate the book to Doug Marman
      > or Don Ginn or Phil Morimitsu and
      > Eckankar can edit and publish it?
      >
      > So, where's the book? When will it
      > be released? Will it have an EMR and
      > a rapid aging cure for Klemp? Will
      > it help cure stupidity (for Eckists) too?
      > Believe It Or Not - We Want to Know!

    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 19, 2009
        Liz!!! Welcome back!!! Long time no hear - hope you are well! :-)

        There was an aircraft just before the WW that shot over Minneapolis instead of landing there - and of course the ekkies ascribed it to the eck and little harry! LOL!

        Good to see you back,
        Hugs
        Ingrid

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 19, 2009
          Hello Liz, Ingrid, and All,
          Nice hearing from you two!
          I guess that I could have paid
          for the broadcast of Klemp's talk,
          but I just didn't want to waste the
          money or contribute to his salary.

          Generally HK uses other people's
          embellished or simplistically common
          stories to make a "spiritual" point
          and, of course, there's always at
          least one "Nigerian" story.

          Let's face it... Klemp's NO Buddha
          or Jesus and yet he claims via his
          "Autobiography" (pg. 385) to be
          10 levels greater/higher than their
          Gods.

          So, is the story about the plane
          flying past Minneapolis due to
          Klemp's talk putting them to
          sleep as well?

          There was an earthquake in
          RT's neighborhood? Had he
          already "manifested" himself
          to Minneapolis by then? I didn't
          hear anything about him giving
          a talk... as usual.

          Prometheus

          ewickings wrote:

          So what happened this year at the WW?
          All I heard was, Harry looked really sick,
          and there was an earth quake near Rubber
          Tires Hut... Speculation was at the time,
          maybe the rod was passed, but I'm thinking
          they will have to pry that from Klumps dead
          boney fingers.

          Well.... off I go to scan the messages.
          It's been ages since I have popped my
          nose in here. Etznab you have been
          a very busy guy I see! How have you
          been? Big Hug! :)

          Liz

          Will Joan be announced as a 12th?

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 20, 2009
            LOL yes well from what I hear, those all trusting and aware ekkies were waiting with bated breath to hear whether Klump passed the Rod, or spoil the... errr fun! Wouldn't you think these much higher earth beings called ekkies, would know if the Klump was giving up his throne, and whether or not RT was the interm grand master until the next looney toon was ready to handle the power...

            On a side note, I was just peeking in to see how everyone was doing! Great to read you all and see that this group is still doing a great job!

            I've been job hunting, was in CA a couple times interviewed for a paralegal possition. Found I am not cut out for CA living... been doing a lot of creative writing, short stories and poetry. Oh and experimenting in virtual reality worlds... so much like traveling those ekkie god worlds, don't ask.... lol

            Anyway, big hugs! Hope everyone is living in the real world these days and enjoying what it has to offer.

            Liz

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 20, 2009
              Hello Liz and All,
              Yes, the "inner" visions and
              dreams via the ECK-Vidya
              doesn't work with knowing
              what the Klempster (the inner
              master) has in store for Eckists
              since he speaks with a forked-
              tongue as a KAL agent.

              Harry has his followers living
              in the past and distorts history!
              Example: Fubbi & Rebazar helped/
              directed Columbus to find "protein"
              for Europeans, but conveniently
              over-looks the negativity and
              devastation it caused to the
              indigenous people. What do
              Mexican and South American
              Eckists really think of this story?

              Then, HK distorts the future
              with promises of more (inner
              and outer) initiations and of
              a "heavenly" afterlife. Yet, the
              H.I.s and chelas are supposed
              to be "detached" when his RESA
              Hierarchy (and bosses) don't
              practice the same detachment!
              Catch-22!

              HK, also, uses and manipulates
              the old lies and plagiarisms of
              Twitchell, which copied Ruhani
              Satsang, and has given Eckankar
              a Lutheran (lower plane) twist
              with the EWS, etc. etc. Who are
              Eckists "worshipping" at the ECK
              Worship Service (EWS)? Is it a
              mental form of KAL?

              And, Klemp can't write anything
              profound or on the level of Rumi
              (who worshipped a 4th Plane God
              according to Klemp's "Autobiography")
              so he takes the "simple-minded"
              (KISS) approach. He uses chelas'
              common everyday, make-believe,
              and distorted stories for his
              "modern-day" teachings and
              seminar talks.

              Basically, Eckists just fill-in
              the blanks and second-
              guess via their imaginations.
              However, the Catch-22 is that
              Eckists aren't supposed to be
              "second-guessing" the Mahanta
              (Klemp).

              ***

              Liz- California is a tough place
              to move to during these times.
              The cost-of-living, housing, jobs
              and the traffic congestion have
              been issues for decades and it's
              worse now! Still, I really love it...
              it has everything! I hope things
              work out for you regardless of
              where you end up.

              Thanks to both you and Ingrid
              for coming back into the site
              to post. Hopefully, you will both
              have the time to post more comments,
              perspectives, and insights.

              ***

              On another note, it is strange
              that Harry hasn't made Joan a
              12th initiate (ECK Master). After
              all, look at Kata Daki! She's a
              12th Initiate (ECK Master) and
              has never been an "outer" Lower
              Plane LEM (due to the her negative
              female atoms)! Thus, Joan could
              become a 12th without becoming
              the LEM.

              BTW- Why do those negative
              "female" atoms affect Soul?
              Aren't those Souls with the
              Higher Plane "consciousness,"
              i.e. Initiations (yard-sticks)
              above gender and the Lower
              Plane karmic effect of KAL via
              "negative atoms," should be
              eligible for the LEM position
              too! Catch-22 again?

              BTW- Why do the ECK Masters
              have a "gender?" They are pure
              Soul aren't they? And, why only
              one "female" ECK Master?

              Maybe Harry will announce
              Joan's promotion, in an ECK
              pub, later on.

              Prometheus

              prometheus wrote:

> [...]
              > the LEM, unless, she had a sex change
              > operation of course!
              >
              > Prometheus
              > p.s. Why hasn't Rebazar written his
              > own Herb or Healthy Foods book?
              > After all, when someone can live for
              > 500 years, in the same physical body,
              > and without aging a day they should
              > be sharing this "How To" information
              > with the current LEM/Mahanta, as
              > well as, other followers of Eckankar
              > and with the world! Klemp doesn't
              > have to "channel" Rebazar in order
              > to write the book since RT's still
              > living on this Physical Plane, on
              > earth, right? Maybe Rebazar can
              > dictate the book to Doug Marman
              > or Don Ginn or Phil Morimitsu and
              > Eckankar can edit and publish it?
              >
              > So, where's the book? When will it
              > be released? Will it have an EMR and
              > a rapid aging cure for Klemp? Will
              > it help cure stupidity (for Eckists) too?
            • postekcon
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 20, 2009
                Aircraft - A Waking Dream Warning

                Minneapolis is a city where the pilots [spiritual leaders] are fast sleep.
                A Waking Dream warning to all travelers:
                DO NOT LAND. FLY BY.
                -Postekcon

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 21, 2009
                  Hi, Liz, Ingrid and All!

                  This seems like a bit of a reunion . . . good to see you popping in!
                  You have been missed . . . I haven't been posting often either.
                  I've been enjoying other pursuits too . . . but ESA is always a fun
                  place and I do continue to read it.

                  I believe Harry is going to be carried out eventually. I think the little
                  man is too afraid to step down or pass on the power because he
                  just might be thinking of the huge book burning that could take
                  place once he's out . . . all those silly little nonsense books of his
                  could make for one really nice heaping blaze!! Marshmallows anyone? LOL!

                  What would be really funny . . . would be Joan taking over the position
                  and being the one to erase Harry like Harry did Darwin!! Underneath
                  that smiling exterior of hers, there just might be a seething and ticking
                  time bomb . . . a great opportunity for retaliation for all the crap she's
                  put up with living with the almighty living eck master! And then she
                  becomes the first female l.e.m. Rebazar could back her up on the
                  inner!

                  Mish

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 22, 2009
                    Hello Mish and All,
                    It isn't so strange that females
                    in Eckankar can't become the
                    LEM when one looks at the role
                    of females in other religions.

                    Eckankar's view of females having
                    "negative" atoms versus males having
                    "positive" atoms is an excuse for male
                    domination that's outlived its time.
                    The "negative" atom thing seems rather
                    silly if it weren't for the fact that it's
                    used as a tool to make women subservient.

                    First, why would ECKists believe in
                    these EK male/female principles that
                    exclude Souls from becoming the LEM
                    because they chose to be females.

                    Really, this is just another manipulation/
                    myth/story/lie! And, what basis does
                    it have in reality or in science since
                    it involves the "atoms" of the physical
                    body! Observation tells us that males

[...]

[...]