Re: Those Invisible/Pretend ECK Masters

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2009

      "The Master's Talks in The Year
      of Thanksgiving--2008-9"
      (8 1/2-by-11-inch booklet, 21 pgs.)
      (1) $7.00

      "Workbook for the Master 2 Discourses"
      (8 1/2-by-11-inch wire-bound book,
      195 pages) (with CD) (8) $25.00

      BTW- When was this discourse written?
      I'll bet it's around 20 years old! Hasn't
      consciousness changed (evolved) since
      then? Wasn't this, basically, for a 4th
      initiate back then? Thus, this information
      is, now, for the consciousness of a
      2nd initiate!

      Illustrated ECK Parables--

      "A Gift for the Master" (1) $10.00

      "One Small Thing for Love" (2) $10.00

      "The Song That Makes God Happy"
      (1) $10.00

      "Illustrated ECK Parables CD 2"
      (1) $15.00

      "HU, the Most Beautiful Prayer"
      (5/pack with CD) (20) $50.00

      Second Edition, Expanded
      "A Cosmic Sea of Words,
      The Eckankar Lexicon"

      (large paperback, 242 pages)
      (6) $16.00

      Updated Reprint
      The Holy Fire of ECK, Book 1
      (H.I.s only)
      (233 pages) (5) $16.00

      Why did it need updated?
      Is this just a ploy to get
      more money since an Arahata
      needs the "updated" version
      for H.I. book discussions!

      Six Full-Length Talks by
      Sri Harry Now on DVD--

      "The Foolish of God" $18.00

      "Gifts Stranger than Fiction"
      $18.00

      "If God Is God, Then Who are You?"
      $18.00

      "Inside a Circle of Friends" $18.00

      "The Law of Love" $18.00

      "What's It All About" $18.00

      Now Wallet Size
      "The Master's Gaze" $5.00

      "2010 Planning Calendar" $4.00

      More Broadcast Videos (Excerpts)
      Now on DVD--

      "Bless This Day" $15.00

      "Five Spiritual Laws of This World"
      $15.00

      "Sunshine and Sparkle" $15.00

      "The Right Choice" $15.00

      "Walk With Me, Mahanta" $15.00

      Of course these Vahana (PR) materials
      are paid for by the EK Chelas and H.I.s
      via the ECK Centers (Satsangs) or directly
      from out-of-pocket purchases (donations).
      The ESC (Klemp) pays for nothing!

      "2010 Eckankar Journal" $6.00
      (10/pack) $42.00

      "The Message of Eckankar"
      (six CDs) $35.00

      "Next steps in Spiritual Exploration"
      Card (20/pack) $4.00

      "Glossary of Eckankar Terms"
      (20/pack) $2.00
      (100/pack) $10.00

      Klemp is also selling audiocassettes,
      CDs and DVDs of his 2009 ECK Springtime
      Seminar talk-- "The Secret Path to Heaven"

      (audiocassette) $10.00
      (CD) $15.00
      (DVD) $18.00

      An Excerpt from "The Secret Path to Heaven"
      in (DVD) is $15.00

      So, we can see how Klemp is generating
      his income in a recession. Eck Leaders
      are expected to keep up-to-date by
      reading/listening to the new stuff and
      rereading the old revised crap that is
      of a lower less "evolved" consciousness!
      It's No wonder that the EK Initiations
      are still "slowed down!"

      Prometheus

      "Non" wrote:

      And seeing one of these ECK Masters
      is very similar to claiming to see a UFO.

      It seems that all religions will have stories
      about seeing some saint or special God
      person, like Jesus as a sign or a vision
      or a sense or a waking dream blah blah.

      It is just really an example of the human
      tendency to often see what you expect to
      see.

      I do believe that there are instances of
      mystical experience, but that they come
      in forms that are forms consistent with
      our expectations and personal cultural
      life experiences and the context of our
      mind set. It has nothing to do with eckankar
      fraudulent myths as any kind of reality.
      Except that one time I saw an eck master
      at an Air Port rest room, nudging his foot
      under my side of the stall. LOL Of course,
      I got out of there as fast as I could.

      Non eckster ; )

      Prometheus wrote:

      Isn't it interesting that Twitchell,