Those Invisible/Pretend ECK Masters

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009

      something. Eckankar is just
      another religious belief with
      promises to alleviate fear and
      guilt. And, it feels good having
      those "special" initiations.

      Prometheus
    • Non
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
        And seeing one of these ECK Masters is very similar to claiming to see a UFO. It seems that all religions will have stories about seeing some saint or special God person, like Jesus as a sign or a vision or a sense or a waking dream blah blah. It is just really an example of the human tendency to often see what you expect to see. I do believe that there are instances of mystical experience, but that they come in forms that are forms consistent with our expectations and personal cultural life experiences and the context of our mind set. It has nothing to do with eckankar fraudulent myths as any kind of reality. Except that one time I saw an eck master at an Air Port rest room, nudging his foot under my side of the stall. LOL Of course, I got out of there as fast as I could.

        Non eckster ; )

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2009
          Hello Non and All,
          I agree! We're on the same page!
          The Astral Plane UFO sightings
          are similar to Chanting HU and
          Visualizing via the Astral Plane
          Tisra Til (6th Chakra) in order
          to meet (see) the Vi-Guru (HK)
          in his Light Body.

          This is the same practice that
          Ruhani Satsang and Radhasoami
          use in order to meet their Vi-Guru
          (Inner Master).

          Twitch copied everything and
          Klemp continues the fraud, but
          HK never elevated the visualization
          from the Tisra Til to the Crown
          Chakra after 28 years! Klemp is
          more like the Living Redundant
          EK Master. For instance, just look
          at the same old, but repackaged,
          material that he offers for sale:

          "The Call of Soul" by HK
          (paperback, 122 pages, with CD)
          (4) $9.00 (10/pack) (37) $60.00

          "The Master's Talks in The Year
          of Thanksgiving--2008-9"
          (8 1/2-by-11-inch booklet, 21 pgs.)
          (1) $7.00

          "Workbook for the Master 2 Discourses"
          (8 1/2-by-11-inch wire-bound book,
          195 pages) (with CD) (8) $25.00

          BTW- When was this discourse written?
          I'll bet it's around 20 years old! Hasn't
          consciousness changed (evolved) since
          then? Wasn't this, basically, for a 4th
          initiate back then? Thus, this information
          is, now, for the consciousness of a
          2nd initiate!

          Illustrated ECK Parables--

          "A Gift for the Master" (1) $10.00

          "One Small Thing for Love" (2) $10.00

          "The Song That Makes God Happy"
          (1) $10.00

          "Illustrated ECK Parables CD 2"
          (1) $15.00

          "HU, the Most Beautiful Prayer"
          (5/pack with CD) (20) $50.00

          Second Edition, Expanded
          "A Cosmic Sea of Words,
          The Eckankar Lexicon"

          (large paperback, 242 pages)
          (6) $16.00

          Updated Reprint
          The Holy Fire of ECK, Book 1
          (H.I.s only)
          (233 pages) (5) $16.00

          Why did it need updated?
          Is this just a ploy to get
          more money since an Arahata
          needs the "updated" version
          for H.I. book discussions!

          Six Full-Length Talks by
          Sri Harry Now on DVD--

          "The Foolish of God" $18.00

          "Gifts Stranger than Fiction"
          $18.00

          "If God Is God, Then Who are You?"
          $18.00

          "Inside a Circle of Friends" $18.00

          "The Law of Love" $18.00

          "What's It All About" $18.00

          Now Wallet Size
          "The Master's Gaze" $5.00

          "2010 Planning Calendar" $4.00

          More Broadcast Videos (Excerpts)
          Now on DVD--

          "Bless This Day" $15.00

          "Five Spiritual Laws of This World"
          $15.00

          "Sunshine and Sparkle" $15.00

          "The Right Choice" $15.00

          "Walk With Me, Mahanta" $15.00

          Of course these Vahana (PR) materials
          are paid for by the EK Chelas and H.I.s
          via the ECK Centers (Satsangs) or directly
          from out-of-pocket purchases (donations).
          The ESC (Klemp) pays for nothing!

          "2010 Eckankar Journal" $6.00
          (10/pack) $42.00

          "The Message of Eckankar"
          (six CDs) $35.00

          "Next steps in Spiritual Exploration"
          Card (20/pack) $4.00

          "Glossary of Eckankar Terms"
          (20/pack) $2.00
          (100/pack) $10.00

          Klemp is also selling audiocassettes,
          CDs and DVDs of his 2009 ECK Springtime
          Seminar talk-- "The Secret Path to Heaven"

          (audiocassette) $10.00
          (CD) $15.00
          (DVD) $18.00

          An Excerpt from "The Secret Path to Heaven"
          in (DVD) is $15.00

          So, we can see how Klemp is generating
          his income in a recession. Eck Leaders
          are expected to keep up-to-date by
          reading/listening to the new stuff and
          rereading the old revised crap that is
          of a lower less "evolved" consciousness!
          It's No wonder that the EK Initiations
          are still "slowed down!"

          Prometheus