An Eckankartruth Crosspost with More Twitchell Info

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2009

      never addressed.

      This was the same article where PT
      described the Negro as being "'Whacky
      as a bug' for wanting to get into the
      white man's society."

      However, Twitchell makes more
      prejudicial comments, but this
      time against women!

      "... he feels that if a certain New York
      publisher had more men than women
      reading manuscripts, his diatribe
      "All About Women" would have been
      published, too."

      [Yet, look at how PT, and the other
      LEMs, have used women to do the
      majority of the work, but limit them
      from becoming the LEM.]

      PT, also, has this to say about women:
      "He dislikes career women and grubbing
      for money."

      "He (PT) is against 'the flapdoodle
      of these modern times,' i.e. togetherness,
      credit cards, insurance, and ranch-type
      homes in the city."

      Again, the quote of: "If he can't drink
      champagne, he won't drink at all," tells
      us more about Twitchell's lifestyle choices,
      but, also, contradicts (maybe) the Four
      Zoas. After all, if Twichell received the
      7th in 1949 and the 12th in 1951 why
      is he violating the Four Zoas by drinking
      "champagne?" But, do the Four Zoas
      really pertain to Higher Initiates above
      the 5th?

      When looking at the definitions for
      the EK "Four Zoas" (laws) in Twitchell's
      Eckankar Dictionary and in Klemp's EK
      Lexicon it seems that they are ONLY to
      be followed by the "MAHDIS" (5th Initiate)
      who has Not become a Cleric. And, although
      "Mahdis" is a generic term for all "High
      Initiates," it is specific to those 5ths who
      don't want to participate by working
      within the RESA hierarchy. "... he may
      choose to serve as a quiet Co-worker..."
      [pg. 132, EK Lexicon]

      Thus, working within the RESA Hierarchy
      by becoming a Cleric, as a Fifth, or by
      becoming a 6th or 7th or 8th or 9th or
      a 12th or a 14th Mahanta means that you
      can drink alcohol AND violate, or disregard,
      the other Laws of the Four Zoas since
      (according to definition) they only pertain
      to new Fifth Initiates!

      Prometheus

      harrisonferrel wrote:

      I was thinking that it would be a good
      idea (although I'm not sure who would
      have the interest) to literally number the
      lies and inconsistencies in eckankar.
      For instance:

      #1. twitchell said he was a vegetarian
      (cite the source) then he remarked about
      eating a steak (cite the source).

      #2. twitchell said he was on a battleship
      in WWII in the Pacific (cite the source),
      but klemp talks about him never being
      in the war (cite the source)

      Shortly after I left eckankar I compiled
      more than 400 pages of lies, inconsistencies,
      threats and other bullshit teachings of
      eckankar. I sent them to a very close
      relative who is still in the cult and he
      wouldn't look at it. On the other hand,
      I sent it to my closest friend who was
      in the cult and he left eckankar the week
      he read it.

      ******
      Hello Harrison and All,
      Twitchell did make a racist comment
      to Jack Jarvis in an interview for an
      article that appeared in the July 9, 1963
      edition of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

      The article is titled, "Paul Twitchell,
      Man of Parts."

      BTW- According to Klemp, Twitchell
      was born on October 22, 1908, therefore,
      Twitchell was 55 years old at the time
      of the interview and article.

      "He shuns routine, thinks the Negro
      is 'whacky as a bug' for wanting to
      get into the white man's society..."

      Here's some more from the same
      article:

      "He never smokes. If he can't drink
      champagne, he won't drink at all.
      He's a vegetarian... skip-reads
      several thousand books a year...
      smilingly views the rest of the
      world with a sort of sardonic
      tolerance."

      FYI- Here's another PT excerpt
      from another article "Soul Travel:
      Thousands Join Up For a Journey
      to the Cosmic" a few years later
      (circa 1967-69) by Wanda Sue
      Parrot a Herald Examiner staff
      writer. I think it's 1967-69 because,
      later, in the article Helen Baird
      is quoted as saying she has "been
      in the movement two years.'

      "Over lunch recently, at which
      time Twitchell dined on a diet
      of chopped sirloin (well done),
      jello and coffee, he explained,
      'ECKANKAR, or ECK, is an old
      name that comes out of prehistoric
      times."

      I guess that Twitchell changed
      his mind about being a life-long
      vegetarian!

      And, if the name ECKankar, or
      the nickname ECK came from
      "prehistoric times" then it must
      have come from Venus! There
      was no "human," here, on earth,
      that had a language that would
      have had the word Eckankar.
      Was there even an alphabet?

      Anyway, the Venusian EK Masters
      of Gakko and Rami Nuri are fictional,
      too, and that's why EK Vahanas
      usually stay away from the "VENUS"
      topic.

      BTW- I wonder why HK didn't write
      about GAKKO in his "wonderful"
      book?

      Prometheus

      harrisonferrel wrote:

      Over the years I've only heard a couple
      of suggestions that Twitchell was a racist.
      Now I'm wondering about this myself, because
      of a few things that I read a long time ago.

      One of the eck books, maybe the shariyat,
      talked about different peoples in twitchells'
      absurd fiction on the beginnings of life and
      humankind. Has anybody made any comparisons
      or found plagiarisms or similarities between
      his works and, let's say, Mein Kampf?

      He did have this treatise about yellow, red,
      black and white people and that all but the
      whites were past their prime. I think that at
      the time when you read such statements the
      obvious racist overtones escape you.

      But twitchell was a very limited, backwoods
      yokel, so what else could it be but racism?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2009
        In this 1963 Jack Jarvis interview
        Twitchell said that he "...thinks
        the Negro is 'Whacky as a bug'
        for wanting to get into the white
        man's society."

        And yet, Twitchell was supposed
        to have (finished) and received
        12 initiations from Rebazar on
        his "second" visit to India (1951)
        ["Difficulties" pgs. 70-71].

        Thus, PT touted himself as being
        an expert (Master) in reading the
        ECK-Vidya (ancient science of
        prophecy) with, supposedly, an
        85% success/guess rate! Steiger
        even helped PT with his self-promotion
        (in order to sell more books to
        benefit the both of them)!

        However, what happened to Twit
        missing out on making the prediction
        that a "Negro" would become President!
        This is huge!

        BTW- Where are Klemp's predictions?
        Why didn't HK predict Obama's presidency
        via the ECK-Vidya? Klemp is as much
        of a fraud as Twitchell was! HK merely
        inherited the fraud/scam and maintains
        and supports the lies while creating