Re: Gail Anderson Sales Contract?

  • etznab18
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      I searched everywhere I could think of
      for a copy of that contract. The links
      at Ford Johnson's and at Bill Flavell's
      sites no longer appeared to show a copy.
      Then I searched Eckankartruth where, lo
      and behold, I found it! (Thanks Sharon)

      It's under the section Pro Darwin Gross
      Material, the link at bottom called:

      SriDarwinGrossSriPaulTwitchellBookContractJul15.1982

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/4O31SmiQLm6HT1Mo_KvgR5mJtZSi25NTYzeJiBhFktuG_wFYoASFID3uaE62zYfTPURSCt5NVr2b1ViFNqwpVxkpZCVx/Pro%20Darwin%20Gross%20Material/SriDarwinGrossSriPaulTwitchellBookContractJul15.1982

      What was not clear to me were the dates
      written in freehand. Whether the contract
      was conceived earlier than October 1981 &
      scheduled to become effective in July 1982.

      I still don't know what Doug was referring
      to about 1979, or thereabouts.

      [A.R.E. repost excerpt and link]

      "I remember reading an ECK World News or
      Mystic World article that described Gail's
      sale of her ownership of the copyrights to
      Paul's writings, but it happened back in
      1979 or thereabouts. It was years before
      Harold became the Master.

      "I'm assuming that is the contract that
      Darwin was talking about. Why would Gail
      sell it again later? So, the 1982 date
      doesn't sound right and maybe was referring
      to something else.

      "It made perfect sense for her to mention
      Darwin's name in the contract in 1979.

      "[....]"

      http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.eckankar/browse_thread/thread/c889fb39d66fec07/c13490dbf0ffd0f4?hl=en#c13490dbf0ffd0f4

      Contract in 1979?

      In Darwin's letter to Harold he mentioned
      entering into a contract with Gail Twitchell
      Anderson in July 1982.

      My question (because I don't know for sure)
      Were there two contracts? I have only seen
      the one that I found a link to.

      Can anybody tell what those dates say? At
      top and bottom right hand corners?

      Etznab