Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Center for Twitchellian Plagiarism

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
      Sharon,

      Thanks loads for that plagiarism link! I'll be sure to
      copy it this time (and remember where I put it) just
      in case the page disappears again.

      You wrote:

      "I just really want to get back to work & finish what
      I started some years back since my stuff is finally
      out of storage, and just get it done & over with so
      that I can never think about it again!!"

      If you ever find (or upload) the book Introduction to
      Eckankar be sure to let me know. It's the one book
      I don't have and I would really like to look at it.

      If anybody else knows of an online copy, please let
      me know. It's one of the early books that I'm miss-
      ing.

      From: Sharon <brighttigress@...>