Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] PT's: The Way of Eckankar Series, Lecture Two

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2009
      According to Twitchell Eckankar is actually
      the "Naacal Religion" from "Venus!" Do EK
      Vahanas or Klemp ever mention this little
      known fact to the public or on Eckankar.org?
      I don't think so! I wonder why not? Isn't this
      an important part of Eckankar's history
      and lineage? Why isn't it called The
      Church of Naacal? Or, Naacal, Religion
      of the L & S of God. Maybe Klemp should
      make the change to the original name!

      Prometheus,

      Where does that come from? Is it in a book,
      or a discourse?

      I'm not sure if I've read that before. Was it a
      discontinued discourse?

      Will have to check and see if I have a copy.

      That was something about Naacal's & Venus.

      No. I haven't heard anybody talking about this
      lately. In fact, I don't know that I've ever heard
      it mentioned. Not Naacal's & Venus together.

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2009
        Hello Etznab and All,
        My copy of "THE WAY OF ECKANKAR
        SERIES" By Sri Paul Twitchell is a small
        booklet (*212 pages). I've had it forever
        it seems.

        Here's a list the titled contents:

        Lecture Number 1
        The Purpose of Eckankar (pgs. 1-30)

        Lecture Number Two
        ECKANKAR as a Path to God (pgs. 31-48)

        Lecture Number Three
        The Paradox of the Universe (pgs. 49-67)

        Lecture Number Four
        Reading the Akashic Records (pgs. 69-86)

        Lecture Number Five
        Levels of Understanding (pgs. 87-105)

        Lecture Number Six
        The Keystone of God (pgs. 107-123)

        The next page has a photo of "Paulji
        greeting chelas." Gail is two feet behind
        Paul and her hair is up in a bun. I've
        seen the one older man before, standing
        in front of Paul and to his right, but can't
        recall his name.

        *Now, the page numbers take a jump!

        Rudiments of the ECK Satsang
        Part 1 (1968)
        By Sri Paul Twitchell (pgs. 197-212)

        BTW- This last article flows very well
        compared to the previous ones, thus,
        it shows Gail's editing skills. This is
        another reason why I say that Gail is
        as responsible for the lying and the
        con as much as Twitchell. Plus, Gail
        profited even more than Paul when
        she sold his copyrights to Eckankar
        for $500,000 way back then. This
        amount equates to millions in today's
        money!

        One more thing. PT mentions this
        Judge Troward again. This time it's
        in Lecture Number 4. I'll have to
        Google this guy to see what, if anything,
        shows up.

        Oh, one more thing! I'll have to
        post what Paul says about the HU
        (circa 1966-67) in "Lecture Number
        Six, The Keystone to God." It's really
        incredible!

        Prometheus

        etznab wrote:

        According to Twitchell Eckankar is actually
        the "Naacal Religion" from "Venus!" Do EK
        Vahanas or Klemp ever mention this little
        known fact to the public or on Eckankar.org?
        I don't think so! I wonder why not? Isn't this
        an important part of Eckankar's history
        and lineage? Why isn't it called The
        Church of Naacal? Or, Naacal, Religion
        of the L & S of God. Maybe Klemp should
        make the change to the original name!

        Prometheus,

        Where does that come from? Is it in a book,
        or a discourse?

        I'm not sure if I've read that before. Was it a
        discontinued discourse?

        Will have to check and see if I have a copy.

        That was something about Naacal's & Venus.

        No. I haven't heard anybody talking about this
        lately. In fact, I don't know that I've ever heard
        it mentioned. Not Naacal's & Venus together.

        Etznab

        ******

[...]

        in a position of saying that we are actually

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 6, 2009
          Prometheus,

          Thanks for sharing about that. It seems like
          new information to me. I don't know that the
          booklet is available anymore.

          Does it mention Rebazar Tarzs at all?

          etznab wrote:

[...]

          =0
          Ainto fifteen, twenty-five thousand feet

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2009
            Hello All,
            These 6 Lectures were given
            at a Three Day Las Vegas
            seminar/event around late
            July or early Aug. 1966.

            Paul stated in Lecture 2,
            "I had explained some of this
            in my August letter [ECKANKAR:
            Illuminated Way Letters, August
            1966, pg. 17] which will be out
            in a few days..."

            Paul states, near the end of
            his last lecture, "With that I'm
            going to close this series on
            The Way of ECKANKAR, which
            has been given here in Las Vegas
            for the last three days."

            BTW-The First World Wide
            Seminar was held at the
            Tropicana Hotel, Las Vegas,
            in Oct. 1967.

            Etznab- No, Paul never mentions
            any of the EK Masters in these
            lectures or even in the 1968
            "Rudiments of the ECK Satsang."

            Apparently The Kandjur was
            an early book Paul highly prized,
            but this was later put in Eckankar:
            Compiled Writings Volume 1.
            Paul stated that he gave a talk
            to a small group in Honolulu in
            Feb. 1961 and shared this with
            them and it's in The Kandjur.

            "... the actual work of ECK is that
            in which we say that it is a responsibility
            for ECK, of Itself, to give liberation
            of Soul to every nation and to every
            individual in this world. IT is the
            only legitimate spiritual force today.
            IT is the divine legal power authorized
            by the Divine, or the Supreme Diety."

            Lecture Six Excerpts:

            "... the Word, or what we sometimes
            call 'Nam' in the Hindustani language.
            NAM is the basis upon which the whole
            creative force of God is built.

            Now we have to add to this actually,
            Light and Sound, and Light is the basis
            of that which we come into for under-
            standing and knowledge and wisdom."

            [However, Paul now contradicts himself
            from what he said in Lecture 2:

            "...what we term the WORD, WISDOM
            and KNOWLEDGE. And this is what we're
            seeking, actually the WISDOM of GOD
            which is A Violation of the LAW of the
            SPIRIT...

            This point, which I briefly will go to
            now as to the Seeking of WISDOM,
            is that which I spoke about a few
            minutes ago, that WE SHOULD NEVER
            SEEK THE ASPECTS OF GOD, or
            the ATTRIBUTES OF GOD. And
            WISDOM is one of the ATTRIBUTES
            like Wisdom, Love, Karma, Cause and
            Effect, and the other attributes.
            We then are only seeking the Lower
            part, the Lower things of God, instead
            of seeking the fullness."]

            Thus, ECKists Should NOT seek "LOVE"
            and "WISDOM" and other "lower things"
            or "aspects" and "attributes of God."
            This is a violation of Spiritual Law!

            Lecture Six continues:

            "But the Sound is the creative force
            that builds. It comes out of what we
            call the Throne of God or the Ultimate,
            actually the center of creations, of all
            creations... on the astral plane we will
            hear a sound that is similar to the roaring
            of oceans... the mental plane [etheric]
            we will hear it as bees, and to other
            planes we will hear it as flutes [Soul plane],
            and as the sound of a conch shell [?],
            and on and on like this, until we get
            up to the highest plane, and then all
            of these sounds come together."

            Note: On the Worlds of ECK Chart, on
            page 232, in the HK's ECKankar Lexicon
            there are only Ten Planes (and their sounds)
            listed below the "Ocean of Love and Mercy."

            *PT continues Lecture Six with info on
            the use of OM, AUM, and HU. He shows
            how chanting HU can be used to "uplift"
            oneself "economically" as he has.

            "This is why that the Hindus use the
            word OM or AUM for their chanting.
            Now, in the Masons or in some of these
            esoteric groups they use another word
            which generally is familiar to us, and
            that is a word AMEN. And if you use
            this word properly, it will be actually
            a sound because they have the A and
            M in it--A-MENNNNN. Now, distinguish
            that from the word OM--OOO-MMMM,
            or AUM--AAA-UUU-MMMMM. The true
            word is actually HU or H-UU-MMM,
            and as you get higher into the other
            worlds it will be cut short to HU, or
            H-UUUUUU. OR you could give it as
            HUUU. See the vibrations that goes
            with that, so simple. Lots of times the
            word OM is actually HU--OOOO-
            MMMMMM.

            ... I would go down to the seashore
            at times, and I would chant OM or
            I would chant another word, or I'd
            chant the HU, or I'd chant something
            that I knew that had a great vibratory
            liftment [higher than HU?]. I could even
            be down economically, I could be down
            in many things, and I would start chanting
            this as I walked up and down the beach,
            and all of a sudden I was lifted, just
            completely up, away from all of the
            problems that I was facing at the time.

            I've many times, I've not had anything
            in the mails for several days, checks
            or anything of that nature, and I'd go
            out and do some chanting and go home
            and find a check laying in the mail box.
            Putting the two together, you'd say, well,
            this may have been coincidental. It might
            have been, but the fact was, that I was
            lifting myself into a position of acceptance
            for something. I was lifting myself in the
            position where, even in the future, the
            near future, something would start working
            into my life that would be of benefit to
            me.

            Now, this doesn't only go for economics
            or your lower life plane but it also goes
            for the higher planes." [end]

            What's interesting about this is that
            Ford Johnson teaches about his Master
            Principle of Manifestation which sounds
            like what Paul was teaching. By using
            the Word or Sound, like the HU etc.,
            to improve one's economics and state-
            of-mind or physical and mental health
            prepares one for higher plane visitation
            and experiences.

            However, Klemp teaches the opposite.
            One is Not to direct the HU Chant, and
            Klemp has invoked strict rules/guidelines
            (i.e. safeguards) to prevent this from
            happening. The chela must go through
            a middleman, Klemp, and Not direct the
            HU, via the Sound (ECK), to reach the
            Divine Sugmad. This way Klemp controls
            the EK follower (forever) and squeezes
            money from them on an on-going basis.
            SWEEEET!

            Hello Etznab and All,
            My copy of "THE WAY OF ECKANKAR
            SERIES" By Sri Paul Twitchell is a small
            booklet (*212 pages). I've had it forever
            it seems.

            Here's a list the titled contents:

            Lecture Number 1
            The Purpose of Eckankar (pgs. 1-30)

            Lecture Number Two
            ECKANKAR as a Path to God (pgs. 31-48)

            Lecture Number Three
            The Paradox of the Universe (pgs. 49-67)
            [AKA "The Riddle of the Universe"]

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2009
              Prometheus,

              Thanks a whole lot for sharing all that!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 30, 2010
                Checking messages 4977, 4980
                and 4983 I couldn't tell what
                the copyright for that book.