Re: Repost: From Klemp's new book, "Those Wonderful Eck Masters"

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
      Hello Etznab,
      "If" the Shariyat was "made up" and/or
      "plagiarized?" There is proof that parts
      of it was plagiarized! There's a LINK on
      ESA that shows the passages in the Shariyat
      that came from The Path of the Masters!

      Really! You don't think that Klemp wants
      to create anymore Myths than there are now?
      You've got to be kidding me! What about the
      crap he's said about Rebazar and the Powers
      of the Mahanta? How about that "Unknown
      EK Master" HK has mentioned? Have you read
      Those Wonderful ECK Masters? Really, are
      you serious that Klemp wouldn't "knowingly"
      lie to EKists and/or to the public! I'm amazed
      that you would make such naive statements
      about Klemp! You're starting to sound like
      EK apologist Doug Marman.

      And yes, the Masters 4 Discourse was the
      last one written (1995). Also, I'm thinking
      that Klemp used some of PT's old discourses
      as well as, materials that were never released
      to the public to "write" some of these discourses
      much like he "wrote" the EK Lexicon.

      Prometheus

      etznab wrote:
      If the shariyat was "made up" and / or plagiarized
      and compiled from other sources. And if this has
      been discovered to be true.

      I don't think Harold K. would knowingly try to
      "make up", plagiarize, or compile more if he
      felt the materail "had to be" associated with
      certain "Eck Masters".

      It could amount to knowingly creating more
      pseudo info, or myths.

      I don't think the L.E.M. and Eckankar want
      to have that reputation nowadays. Not to a
      very great extent.

      My hunch is that Harold doesn't want to create
      any more myths than there already are.

      Thanks to Paul and others who wrote up the
      earlier works.

      Have you noticed there haven't been any new
      discourses in years?

      Of course, if the context is clarified as myth, or
      legend, then that opens up possibilities. All the
      possibilities available to a science fiction writer,
      etc.

      Etznab

      mish wrote:

      That's a good one!! But I think Shariyat (book XII, not in print) won't
      make it to publication until Klemp is off the eck throne. After all
      these 25 years plus he has seated himself there, he still has not
      written a Shariyat! At this point, the best bet is he won't! And a good
      reason why he won't is because he wouldn't know where to begin . . .
      he hasn't and he can't come up with anything new to write about.
      Amazing how his lack of talent remains unchallenged by his followers.
      But I guess many are waiting for change and hopeful the next l.e.m.
      will be better . . . . hope springs eternal in many chelas' hearts! : )
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 5, 2009
        O.K., you're right.

        I should have phrased that post differently.

[...]

        much like he "wrote"=2
        0the EK Lexicon.

        Prometheus