Re: Repost: From Klemp's new book, "Those Wonderful Eck Masters"

  • postekcon
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
      Yes Etznab I fully agree, and it explains why HK & team were most anxious to secure ALL of Paul Twitchell's unpublished works, at any price, from Gail Twitchell.

      At very best all they can do right now is some damage limitation, and 'pray' their business plans might last out a bit longer!
      [Now that they've made themselves a 'religion' they can legitimately use prayer (mental manipulation) to try control people/events, rather than use undirectional intention, as was always taught in the original eckankar]
      -Postekcon

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
        Hello Etznab,
        "If" the Shariyat was "made up" and/or
        "plagiarized?" There is proof that parts
        of it was plagiarized! There's a LINK on
        ESA that shows the passages in the Shariyat
        that came from The Path of the Masters!

        Really! You don't think that Klemp wants
        to create anymore Myths than there are now?
        You've got to be kidding me! What about the
        crap he's said about Rebazar and the Powers
        of the Mahanta? How about that "Unknown
        EK Master" HK has mentioned? Have you read
        Those Wonderful ECK Masters? Really, are
        you serious that Klemp wouldn't "knowingly"
        lie to EKists and/or to the public! I'm amazed
        that you would make such naive statements
        about Klemp! You're starting to sound like
        EK apologist Doug Marman.

        And yes, the Masters 4 Discourse was the
        last one written (1995). Also, I'm thinking
        that Klemp used some of PT's old discourses
        as well as, materials that were never released
        to the public to "write" some of these discourses
        much like he "wrote" the EK Lexicon.

        Prometheus

        mish wrote:

        That's a good one!! But I think Shariyat (book XII, not in print) won't
        make it to publication until Klemp is off the eck throne. After all
        these 25 years plus he has seated himself there, he still has not
        written a Shariyat! At this point, the best bet is he won't! And a good
        reason why he won't is because he wouldn't know where to begin . . .
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 5, 2009
          O.K., you're right.

          I should have phrased that post differently.

[...]

          much like he "wrote"=2
          0the EK Lexicon.

          Prometheus