Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Repost: From Klemp's new book, "Those Wonderful Eck Masters"

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
      If the shariyat was "made up" and / or plagiarized
      and compiled from other sources. And if this has
      been discovered to be true. I don't think Harold K.
      would knowingly try to "make up", plagiarize, or
      compile more if he felt the materail "had to be"
      associated with certain "Eck Masters". It could
      amount to knowingly creating more pseudo info,
      or myths. I don't think the L.E.M. and Eckankar
      want to have that reputation nowadays. Not to a
      very great extent.

      My hunch is that Harold doesn't want to create
      any more myths than there already are. Thanks
      to Paul and others who wrote up the earlier works.

      Have you noticed there haven't been any new
      discourses in years?

      Of course, if the context is clarified as myth, or
      legend, then that opens up possibilities. All the
      possibilities available to a science fiction writer,
      etc.

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
        Yes, I ran out of discourses sometime in the nineties.
        That made me wonder about things.

        (Or was it the eighties? It's been so long, I don't honestly
        remember.)

        (I do remember being surprised.)

        And no, I mean you are right, Harold can't plagiarize because
        of the internet. So what he does do is find stories written by
        others and tell them or re-tell them, implying that they came
        from him.

        It is easier to get away with paraphrasing when one does it
        verbally as opposed to the written word.

        That's a good one!! But I think Shariyat (book XII, not in print) won't
        make it to publication until Klemp is off the eck throne. After all
        these 25 years plus he has seated himself there, he still has not
        written a Shariyat! At this point, the best bet is he won't! And a good
        reason why he won't is=2
        0because he wouldn't know where to begin . . . he
        hasn't and he can't come up with anything new to write about. Amazing
        how his lack of talent remains unchallenged by his followers. But I
        guess many are waiting for change and hopeful the next l.e.m. will be
        better . . . . hope springs eternal in many chelas' hearts! : )

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAn onymous@yahoogro ups.com, "postekcon"
        &lt;postekcon@ ...&gt; wrote:

        &gt;

        &gt; SHARIYAT (books currently in print) - most common quotation:

        &gt; "When the chela (student of eckankar) is ready the master will
        appear!"

        &gt;

        &gt; SHARIYAT (book XII, not yet in print) - most probable best quote:

        &gt; When the chela is ready the master will disappear!

        &gt; -Postekcon

        &gt;

        &gt;

        &gt;

        &gt; --- In EckankarSurvivorsAn onymous@yahoogro ups.com, "mishmisha9"
        &lt;mishmisha9@ &gt; wrote:

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; This is a repost from Jan. 2006! I thought it would be good
        to bring it

        &gt; &gt; back to the front page . . . this was one of several
        discussions about

        &gt; &gt; Klemp's writings in "Those Wonderful Eck Masters." It is
        pertinent to

        &gt; &gt; take a good look at the writings in this book because it is
        the most

        &gt; &gt; current expose' of Klemp's thinking and scheming in holding
        on to

        &gt; &gt; the leadership of eckankar! Klemp is comfy where he is at and
        isn't

        &gt; &gt; about
        to let it go. Also, in some other threads there are
        discussons on

        &gt; &gt; the "real" motive Klemp had for writing this book . . . his
        feeble attempt

        &gt; &gt; to promote his wife Joan as an eck master! Too funny really!
        : )

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; --- In EckankarSurvivorsAn onymous@yahoogro ups.com,
        "mishmisha9" &lt;mishmisha9@ &gt; wrote:

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; This is a very enlightening excerpt from HK's new book,
        "Those

        &gt; &gt; Wonderful Eck Masters," Chapter 11, The Mahanta, the Living
        ECK

        &gt; &gt; Master--A Modern Prophet SRI Harold Klemp (Wah Z), page 211.

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; As with the infamous postal worker story, once again HK shows
        his

        &gt; &gt; unloving and nasty side. In this case, if you dare to
        challenge HK's

        &gt; &gt; authority or complain, this is what he calls you and this is
        what he

        &gt; &gt; thinks of you, this so called loving spiritual leader!

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; Read it and weep or read it and laugh--maybe, it's a
        combination of

        &gt; &gt; both, but HK demands respect and if he doesn't get it, watch
        out!

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; Here's the excerpt:

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; "Belief in the Master's ever-present company relies upon an

        &gt; &gt; individual's degree of unfoldment. Actual inner experiences
        help one

        &gt; &gt; move to a greater understanding of the ways of divine
        revel
        ation.

        &gt; &gt; But if he chooses to hang on to shopworn karmic debts due to,
        say,

        &gt; &gt; an inability to control some mental passion or habit like
        anger,

        &gt; &gt; then his spiritual momentum stops. It's that simple. Of
        course, a

        &gt; &gt; headstrong follower always tries to fix blame on the Mahanta,
        the

        &gt; &gt; Living ECK Master when his attempts to advance in ECK come to

        &gt; &gt; nothing."

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; "But such an attitude changes nothing. The individual is a
        loser and

        &gt; &gt; will continue to be a loser until he adopts the practices of

        &gt; &gt; winner."

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; "I'm used to such misdirected slings. They go with my
        position. I

        &gt; &gt; realize that at some point an individual will break free of
        his

        &gt; &gt; holding pattern and again soar higher. It's when he's seen
        that all

        &gt; &gt; responsibility for his unfoldment lies with him alone."

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; ####

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; Interesting comments by HK. . .

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; First, HK will not take the responsibility for a member's
        inability

        &gt; &gt; to advance in ECK, but yet despite this, HK expects the
        frustrated

        &gt; &gt; chela to continue to follow HK's leadership. HK claims the
        chela

        &gt; &gt; is being "headstrong" --uncooperative!

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; Second, if=2
        0the chela dares to blame HK for his not advancing
        in ECK,

        &gt; &gt; HK calls him a loser. So, the seeker not only is disappointed
        that

        &gt; &gt; ECK is not working for him, but now he is being called a
        loser by

        &gt; &gt; the big Spiritual Leader, Mr. Klemp! Slap!

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; Third, but then HK explains in the end that the seeker's
        ability to

        &gt; &gt; unfold lies within himself--this is the truth the seeker must

        &gt; &gt; discover. So, then, of course, I have to ask why does one
        need

        &gt; &gt; those "wonderful eck masters?" It seems obvious in this
        "truthful"

        &gt; &gt; statement that they are not needed at all. And, how about
        that karma

        &gt; &gt; HK is supposed to be taking on for his chelas? How is it that
        this

        &gt; &gt; karma and negativity which caused the lack of advancement was
        not

        &gt; &gt; corrected by the all powerful Mahanta?

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; Well, here again these are just more confusing statements and
        also

        &gt; &gt; unloving comments by Harold Klemp. Where is HK's loving heart
        in

        &gt; &gt; this writing? Answer: It's not there! He demands respect and

        &gt; &gt; obedience--of course, he says he's used to those who
        complain, but

        &gt; &gt; yet if he is, why does he call them "losers?" I wonder why
        such an

        &gt; &gt; authority and world spiritual leader LOL like HK can't just

        find and

        &gt; &gt; take the higher road!

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; Mish

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt; &gt; --- End forwarded message ---

        &gt; &gt;

        &gt;

      • postekcon
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
          Yes Etznab I fully agree, and it explains why HK & team were most anxious to secure ALL of Paul Twitchell's unpublished works, at any price, from Gail Twitchell.

          At very best all they can do right now is some damage limitation, and 'pray' their business plans might last out a bit longer!
          [Now that they've made themselves a 'religion' they can legitimately use prayer (mental manipulation) to try control people/events, rather than use undirectional intention, as was always taught in the original eckankar]
          -Postekcon

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
            Hello Etznab,
            "If" the Shariyat was "made up" and/or
            "plagiarized?" There is proof that parts
            of it was plagiarized! There's a LINK on
            ESA that shows the passages in the Shariyat
            that came from The Path of the Masters!

            Really! You don't think that Klemp wants
            to create anymore Myths than there are now?
            You've got to be kidding me! What about the
            crap he's said about Rebazar and the Powers
            of the Mahanta? How about that "Unknown
            EK Master" HK has mentioned? Have you read
            Those Wonderful ECK Masters? Really, are
            you serious that Klemp wouldn't "knowingly"
            lie to EKists and/or to the public! I'm amazed
            that you would make such naive statements
            about Klemp! You're starting to sound like
            EK apologist Doug Marman.

            And yes, the Masters 4 Discourse was the
            last one written (1995). Also, I'm thinking
            that Klemp used some of PT's old discourses
            as well as, materials that were never released
            to the public to "write" some of these discourses
            much like he "wrote" the EK Lexicon.

            Prometheus

            mish wrote:

            That's a good one!! But I think Shariyat (book XII, not in print) won't
            make it to publication until Klemp is off the eck throne. After all
            these 25 years plus he has seated himself there, he still has not
            written a Shariyat! At this point, the best bet is he won't! And a good
            reason why he won't is because he wouldn't know where to begin . . .
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 5, 2009
              O.K., you're right.

              I should have phrased that post differently.

[...]

              much like he "wrote"=2
              0the EK Lexicon.

              Prometheus