Eckist "Susie" is the foul-mouth Pashtoonfallafa

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      I just received another private email
      from "pashtoonfallafa" and it was very
      different from the others and signed
      by Susie... they are one and the same!

      Apparently Susie (aka Susan Vanwijlen)
      confused her two Yahoo accounts. Talk
      about hatred! She used sexual comments
      in her other emails to me including the
      use of the "F" Word! This is a nasty, two
      faced, and delusional Eckist that has come
      across as being nice and polite but then
      shows an ugly and out-of-balance schizoid
      or Bi-polar side. Is she off her meds or
      needs them tweaked? Then again, she's
      just what Klemp is looking for! She's clueless,
      can't connect the dots, and lacks critical
      thinking. It's no wonder that she didn't
      know much (about Darwin) and buys into
      the "mini God/mini Master" concept. Wow!
      Talk about negative vibrations! I'd hate
      to have her give me Physical Therapy!

      I wonder what her RESA (Doug White) will
      think about her two-faced actions? Will it
      keep her from getting that 5th? Or, is she
      a H.I.? I doubt it! Even the out-of-touch
      5ths tend to know more. Then again, that
      6th working at the ESC (Starting to Get It)
      doesn't know much! I stand corrected!

      Anyway, this will give Susie something to
      share at the next EWS, or something for
      other Eckists to discuss with her. I wonder
      why they didn't mention Darwin's death to
      her? Maybe she doesn't go to many EK functions
      and needs to be spoon fed most everything.
      I found that to be the case more often than
      not when I would be around these "part-time"
      Eckies.