Re: The H.I. Letter 09/2009 by Rev. Harold Klemp

  • postekcon
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2009
      'MONEY' Story, Has Only One Meaning:

      After picking up an object from the street
      WASH YOUR HANDS
      or it will make you sick! LOL!
      Postekcon

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "whitemoby22" <whitemoby22@...> wrote:

      > Postekcon, Back when I was an Eckist (for only two years) I always preferred Twithcell's writings. Klemp, as you say, demonstrates such a high level of stupidity, it would be laughable were it not so frightening. - Of course, back then, I did not know that Twitchell plagarized so much of his work. However, he plagarized from some fascinating stuff, and that was what I responded to. Ultimately, I could not gel the more authentic stuff with the more fantastical stuff.
      >
      > moby...
      >

      > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "postekcon" <postekcon@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Whitemoby22,
      > > Prometheus has already commented on most of the article [see below].
      > >
      > > I wanted to focus on the short 'money' story, within the article, because of the serious implications it can have on the subconscious of unwitting readers. The story is also a good demonstration of the high level of stupidity contained in much of HK's writings, and is similar in effect to how many politicians operate, where a policy is not thought through!
      > >
      > > The HI letter is sent quarterly to HIs.
      > > Postekcon
      > >

      > > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "whitemoby22" <whitemoby22@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > This story about picking up money is troubling. I would love to read that article. I have access to the regular newsletter, but not to the H.I. Letter. Are the H.I. Letters sent only to HIs?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks, Postekcon

    • noneckster
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 11, 2009
        A true Demonstration of Klemp's powers as LEM would be to eat something off of a Walmart parking lot, or to lick a chocolate bar off the same lot that had been stepped on a lot. LOL And not get sick in any way whatsoever. LOL (No brushing of teeth or mouth wash allowed!)

        Non eckster ; )