Re: HI books

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2009

      women (RESAs) were/are so strict and
      unbending. Actually, some RESAs are
      very "spiritual," of sorts, but no more
      than even some Lower and less active
      Eckists. RESAs usually have the best
      leadership skills, or they know how to
      designate and of course they have that
      "as if" Power working for them.

      I had one RESA who was very intimidating
      and anal. This person tried to "read" people's
      thoughts and get into their minds. You'd turn
      around and have them staring at you, or when
      speaking to them they would be staring at
      you strangely. They tried it on me and I saw
      them do this to others... often. Of course
      when they did this psychic technique they
      would wrinkle their brow ever so slightly,
      and definitely never smile. It was funny
      because one day I saw a person (a very low
      initiate) switch it around on them! That
      made it even funnier!

      SO...then how are Initiations decided upon?

      Who gets them, and why?

      P- Wow! Those are tough questions
      that need to be answered by more questions
      in order to determine if the Eckist is qualified
      for another initiation, especially, "High" ones.
      First, one has to be well grounded in the EK
      teachings.

      Has the person been in Satsang classes or
      been a trained Arahata? Does the person
      attend the EWS and participate (or lead) small
      and large group discussions? Does the person
      volunteer to do intros, etc.? Does the person
      hold a local position within the RESA hierarchy?
      Has the person had all of the trainings?
      Is the person current (and has always been
      current) on their EK membership? Does
      the person talk about Darwin (not so
      important now)? Does the person talk
      about psychic things or gossips or is
      negative, swears, smokes, and drinks
      alcohol? Is the candidate critical of the
      stories in EK pubs? Does the person
      talk the talk... it's all about the Mahanta's
      luv... man! Is the person known to other
      H.I.s, or is a friend of the RESA?

      Thus, the tri-monthly initiation list
      (based upon unbroken membership
      time) is generated at the ESC and is sent
      to the RESAs for their input (approval).
      If the RESAs don't know the candidate
      they will call a local H.I. contact and ask
      them questions about the candidate, or
      for a yes or no approval. If "no" the H.I.
      has to explain why. Generally, the ESC
      will accept the initiation approvals of
      the RESAs, although, I've heard of people
      being rejected or of never having their
      names sent out due to computer glitches.
      Thus, one could call the ESC and have
      a printout of when (dates) they received
      each of their previous (and current) initiations
      and have this sent to them. This way one's
      file gets updated and corrected if there
      are/were problems.

      Anyway, it's very different, now, under Klemp.
      And, it's not like he couldn't make 300 more
      7ths, and 150 more 8ths, and 15 more 9ths
      and one 12th. Maybe Joan will get her 12th
      this October, 2009.

      I have a friend who told me that she
      got Inititation #2 and #3 very quickly
      (she was working working working for
      eckankar in those days).

      She told me that she never got her #4
      because she quit going to all eck activities,
      even tho she maintained her membership.

      Do you believe this?

      P- Yes! The above criteria shows the
      hoops that Eckists, now, need to jump
      through! This is how Klemp has "slowed"
      down the initiation process. Why? Because
      he's selfish and a narcissist. He wants to
      remain the B.M.O.C. by being several levels
      above everyone else. It's all about Power,
      Control, and Ego while smiling and talking
      the talk about the Mahanta's luvvvvv!

      BTW, I would be more than happy to
      purchase any HI books from anybody
      out there willing to sell them.