Cassiopaea and Laura Knight-Jadczyk

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
      In regards to Cassiopaea and Laura Knight-Jadczyk--and
      other "informative, alternative" groups who put all kinds of spins
      on what is and has happened in the world, I will offer some websites
      you can google to find out more, in order to have an informed and
      discerned idea about these groups/people and what they are promoting
      on the Internet. Much of it is disinformation, in my opinion.

      I am posting this information in order to counter the "pushing" and
      promotion of www.Cassiopaea.org continuously on Ford Johnson's HCS
      and Truth-seeker websites. A couple of individuals are really caught
      up with this group, and almost all of their posts contain the
      disinformation, negativity, and speculations about world
      conspiracies, yada, yada, almost continuously. A link to Cassiopaea
      is being placed on the HCS site for members. Too bad really that
      Ford Johnson has debunked Eckankar but will allow the Cassipaean
      cult to take over his site and vision.

      Cassiopaea is headed by Laura Knight-Jadczyk and assisted by her
      husband Arkadiusz (Laura married Ark after divorcing her first
      husband who she believed was abducted by aliens and then was
      replaced by a retilian zombie). Some people are labeling Cassiopaea
      cult and scam. Check out: Colleen Johnston's article titled, "Laura
      Knight-Jadczyd-Grand Master Channel of the Cassiopaean Apocalypse."
      Just google Colleen Johnston and it should come up.

      You can also find (google) an article written by Thomas French which
      reveals much about Laura's troubled and crazy life--going back to
      her childhood.

      Still another place to look is http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/ufo-
      cults.htm The editor of this site makes this disclaimer concerning
      the information, "Laura Knight-Martin-Jadzcyd-Born in 1952, Pasco
      County, Florida" : "It appears that I stepped into a hornet nest of
      controversy here. I will present the information as received from
      the parties involved and the reader can make up their own minds as
      to what is going on. From what I've discovered so far is that the
      information appears to be as the analogy of the pot calling the
      kettle black."

      Yet another information site/resource on Laura Knight-Jadcyzk is
      Runnin Off At the Keyboard at
      http://runningoff.blogsport.com/2004_09_runningoff_archive.html

      I found still another site http://www.rickross.com and read this
      interesting posted article, "Edgy online sites feed conspiracy
      theories to a distrustful public" Washington Post/October 9, 2004 by
      Carol Morrello. For me, it was worth the read time.

      From this investigation--and there is plenty more out there to
      google--I learned that Laura and her husband Ark scammed some of
      their followers out of a huge sum of money via holding a raffle for
      their house in Florida. After selling a large number of raffle
      tickets, this raffle/fund raiser proved to be bogus. No one was
      awarded the house. Laura and Ark fled with the money from the raffle
      ticket sale to France where they operate their scam presently.

      I am really at a loss why people fall for such groups. I am further
      at a loss at why Cassiopaea is being allowed to be promoted on The
      Higher Consciousness Society. I did forward some of this information
      to Ford Johnson, raising my concerns about his organiziton being
      compromised and corrupted by such things, but his response was off-
      setting. He was "loath to play the role of censor for this would be
      disingenuous if not dishonest especially for such a group of highly
      evolved souls." Well, frankly, I am not seeing the ones promoting
      Cassiopaea and other such rubbish as being highly evolved souls.
      This is delusional thinking at best. Mr. Johnson obviously does not
      feel the need to be responsible for disinformation posted on his
      sites--it does not seem to concern him that some people might buy
      into this Cassiopaean cult group. Many who are searching for
      something to
      replace Eckankar might very well find themseves caught up in yet
      another
      belief system that will be far, far worse via HCS. Too bad, really!
    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2005
        Hello Mish,

        > In regards to Cassiopaea and Laura Knight-Jadczyk--and
        > other "informative, alternative" groups who put all kinds of spins
        > on what is and has happened in the world, I will offer some
        websites
        > you can google to find out more, in order to have an informed and
        > discerned idea about these groups/people and what they are
        promoting
        > on the Internet. Much of it is disinformation, in my opinion.

        Thanks very much for your efforts! This is very good!

        > I am posting this information in order to counter the "pushing"
        and
        > promotion of www.Cassiopaea.org continuously on Ford Johnson's HCS
        > and Truth-seeker websites. A couple of individuals are really
        caught
        > up with this group, and almost all of their posts contain the
        > disinformation, negativity, and speculations about world
        > conspiracies, yada, yada, almost continuously. A link to
        Cassiopaea
        > is being placed on the HCS site for members. Too bad really that
        > Ford Johnson has debunked Eckankar but will allow the Cassipaean
        > cult to take over his site and vision.

        I can't understand either why he allows this stuff on his sites and
        has put up the link!

        > I am really at a loss why people fall for such groups. I am
        further
        > at a loss at why Cassiopaea is being allowed to be promoted on The
        > Higher Consciousness Society.

        I'm at a loss, too. Ford would have all means to prohibit such
        things, and he doesn't do anything. As for the people who fall for
        such groups - this is easier to understand for me. Many ex-eckists
        haven't really left Eckankar. Either they remain stuck in their
        anger or they are not angry at all. Both is not healthy, but if I
        had to choose from one of them with no other possibility, I would
        say that being stuck in anger is better than the other option. At
        least, I would be wary of those groups whereas if I don't vent my
        anger at all, I would be prone to be fooled much more easily.

        > I did forward some of this information
        > to Ford Johnson, raising my concerns about his organiziton being
        > compromised and corrupted by such things, but his response was off-
        > setting. He was "loath to play the role of censor for this would
        be
        > disingenuous if not dishonest especially for such a group of
        highly
        > evolved souls." Well, frankly, I am not seeing the ones promoting
        > Cassiopaea and other such rubbish as being highly evolved souls.

        All I can say is that the mere fact of having been in a group like
        Eckankar and being in a group like HCS now doesn't make anybody a
        highly evolved soul. There are other criteria for this. A membership
        is a membership and nothing else.