09/2009 Ask the Master - HK Doesn't Answer All of the Questions!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009

      a part in Avoiding Greed, Power,
      and Control issues?"

      [Klemp Does Not answer this question
      (2nd of 3)! However, it's No wonder
      that the phony Mahanta, Klemp, AVOIDS
      answering questions about Attitude,
      Greed, Power, and Control Issues!
      I wonder, however, was this question
      left unanswered consciously or unconsciously?
      Either way, this Isn't a Good SIGN for
      EK H.I.s! Has Klemp lost even more
      awareness, and is, thus, losing focus,
      or has HK become more deceptive?
      Still, this is a SIGN... from the ECK!]

      [3] "Also, IF someone helps a chela
      who can't afford the FULL Membership
      Donation, and the chela is grateful
      and contributing what he can, is
      there any Negative Karma incurred

      HK: "Nor is there any Karma involved
      in helping a person receive the benefits
      of ECK Membership. Turn aside offers
      to repay you. [what happened to "there's
      No Free lunch?"] Encourage the individual
      to do the same for another when a better
      financial situation allows it. [Pay it forward
      ... with money for Klemp!] That makes
      for Clean, Nonkarmic giving. It is How
      To Give in the Mahanta's name... In your
      giving to others, it is natural to receive
      sincere thanks. BUT I would quickly,
      quietly, and surely distance myself
      from any who begin to think MY Gift
      is their due."