Klemp Contradicts Himself and His Teachings With "BUT"

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2009

      This is pretty much for ourselves..."

      Thus, Klemp now dirties and confuses
      his own "ideas and thoughts" via his
      continued use of the word "BUT."

      This is arrogant! Klemp doesn't care
      what he says to ECKists because he
      knows that he can say anything because
      chelas are taught to never question
      him (the M/LEM). ECKists blindly believe
      and follow him because they have thrown
      critical thinking out the window. They
      are afraid to know or to see the Truth
      because they Need a religion to believe
      in and they don't have a replacement
      for Eckankar! Plus, it feels good to have
      all of those fake initiations and EK friends
      and busy Vahana work. The Mahanta's
      "Mission" helps to give their lives purpose!

      However, in the current (Members
      Only) 09/2009 "The Mystic World
      of ECKankar" Klemp backslides
      on his own teachings to his H.I.s!

      And, this isn't the first time HK's
      backslid since this 12/2005 H.I. Letter
      was first written! Klemp has backslid
      on his misuse of "BUT" in numerous
      EK publications for Members Only!
      ECKists should proofread all of these
      Members Only EK pubs (since 12/2005)
      to verify this fact for themselves! Circle
      all of the IFs and, especially, the BUTS!

      In the front page article "May
      Thy Will Be Mine" Klemp uses
      the EK "Principle of the Threes"
      negatively, according to his own
      definition (above), by using "BUT"
      Threes Times!:

      HK: 1) "BUT would they?" (pg.1)

      HK: 2) "(the Holy Spirit), BUT
      would they?" (pg.1)

      HK: 3) "BUT the ECK, the Holy
      Spirit Itself" (pg.2)

      Next, in the sole Q & A of the
      "Ask the Master" questions
      Klemp, again, disregards his
      own instructions of the misuse
      of "BUT" and is oblivious that
      he again used "BUT" THREE TIMES!

      OR, was Klemp unaware? Either
      way it isn't good and shows that
      something is rotten in Denmark!

      Note: There are usually THREE
      Questions for "ASK THE MASTER"
      because Klemp, normally, uses
      "The (EK) Principle of the Threes."
      Check out past pubs to verify
      this fact as well!

      HK: 1) "No thought or deed is ever
      lost--BUT all is recorded in the
      Book of Life."

      HK: 2) "BUT there is a turning point
      where the Wheel of Fire, which is
      slavery to karmic destiny, loses
      its power over us."

      HK: 3) "It is a state of consciousness
      that is won the hard way, BUT when
      the trials are done and Soul is aware
      of Its relationship with the SUGMAD,
      then immense love and compassion
      are the reward."

      Next, in this same 09/2009 EK
      Mystic World, Klemp uses "BUT"
      4 times in The Wisdom Notes.
      However, HK uses "BUT" THREE
      TIMES when discussing the Law
      of Economy, and once again
      abuses the ECK "Principle of the
      Threes." Only a KAL agent (Black
      Magician) would abuse this EK
      Principle, so subtly, in order to
      confuse and mislead ECKists!

      The Wisdom Notes
      Law of Economy story--

      HK: 1) "Some experiences, here and
      there, will be similar, BUT overall
      different, though all fashioned
      from a similar broadcloth of Karma."

      HK: 2) "BUT, with my spending
      money renewed at home, I returned
      to school with all my spendthrift
      habits in tact."

      HK: 3) "BUT a roommate hitchhiked
      home in fall and spring, avoiding
      such travel in winter, so I asked him
      to teach me the ropes."

      Next, Klemp "shares" a story about
      the "Law of Silence" and uses "BUT"
      one time.

      HK: 1) "Lessons about silence came
      to me in numerous ways, BUT I will
      mention a notable one."

      In this story Klemp points out that
      ECKists should use 'discrimination'
      and should probably keep 'Silent
      about MOST communications between
      you and the Inner Master.' And yet,
      Klemp (the so-called Inner Master)
      can't discriminate either!

      Why are all of those EK stories
      "shared" when chelas are supposed
      to keep Silent? OH! That's right! HK
      said 'MOST communications' (i.e. dreams,
      etc.). That's because only "Approved
      Stories/Dreams, etc." are to be shared!

      Only those written, snail-mailed, read
      & reviewed, categorized, and approved
      for use by the ESC staffers, and the Klemps,
      are to be "shared." Otherwise, ECKists
      are to Keep Silent About Them! HK
      doesn't want another "Graham holding
      the Rod" incident even if it was just
      a dream!

      Prometheus
      p.s. Some Eckists might think I'm making
      a mountain out of a mole hill by pointing
      out both the use of BUT, when this is not
      to be used (due to its negative connotations),
      and by connecting this to the EK "Principle
      of the Threes." However, Eckists know that
      there are no such things as coincidences,
      especially, involving the Holy Spirit. I believe
      that the Holy Spirit is giving Eckists direct
      proof that Klemp is not Who or What he claims!
      This proof is Klemp's 'Trip Wire!' He should
      have stepped down from power long ago
      when he was being "burned" by his EMF/EMR
      problems around 1990.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
        Back in 2005 Klemp told
        EKists to avoid using IF,
        AND, BUT.

        'BUT' was especially bad.
        'IF' was to be avoided as well.
        "Don't clutter things with IF."
        Plus, "This is pretty much
        for ourselves......"

        Unfortunately, HK didn't
        mean what he said, for
        himself, because he soon
        began to contradict himself
        and used BUT and IF in every
        article he's written since.

        Even today, Klemp is unaware
        of his own words/instructions
        to fellow ECKists. Here's a
        Spiritual Exercise that is being
        promoted today:

        - Bathing in Light -

        IF you have a problem
        or desire a healing, try
        this exercise before falling
        asleep.

        Catch yourself at that
        point just before you
        fall asleep—between
        waking and sleep.

        Imagine bathing yourself
        with healing orange light.

        You then can ask the
        Inner Master to help
        you regain spiritual
        balance by saying,

        "IF it's for the good
        of all concerned and
        doesn't interfere with
        my spiritual growth,
        would you please heal
        me?"

        [ME: Why does a disclaimer
        need to be made? A Catch-22!
        God or Sugmad doesn't need
        to be reminded or to have
        limitations placed upon IT.
        It's a gimmick! When nothing
        happens, it's a learning ekperience
        leading to 'spiritual growth.'
        Either way, Klemp wins!

        Besides, how can asking for
        help to 'regain spiritual balance'
        Not be good for all concerned?
        That's part the Mahanta's job...
        to help his chelas maintain their
        balance. Chelas are to be balanced
        (and in denial of reality) in order
        to be good ECKists!]

        Then holding that thought,
        drift into a sound sleep.

        —Sri Harold Klemp
        The Spiritual Exercises of ECK

> [...]
        > & reviewed, categorized, and approved
        > for use by the ESC staffers, and the Klemps,
        > are to be "shared." Otherwise, ECKists
        > are to Keep Silent About Them! HK
        > doesn't want another "Graham holding
        > the Rod" incident even if it was just
        > a dream!
        >
        > Prometheus
        > p.s. Some Eckists might think I'm making
        > a mountain out of a mole hill by pointing
        > out both the use of BUT, when this is not
        > to be used (due to its negative connotations),
        > and by connecting this to the EK "Principle
        > of the Threes." However, Eckists know that
        > there are no such things as coincidences,
        > especially, involving the Holy Spirit. I believe
        > that the Holy Spirit is giving Eckists direct
        > proof that Klemp is not Who or What he claims!
        > This proof is Klemp's 'Trip Wire!' He should
        > have stepped down from power long ago
        > when he was being "burned" by his EMF/EMR

      • Janice Pfeiffer
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
          I came in during the late 90's.  The biggest problem I had was trying to come to grips with the mahanta thing and seeing klemp as such.  Even though I had dream experiences with him, that was always my biggest stumbling block.  Now it is evident why this was so.  I don't want to help the org grow but klemp probably is a major stumbling block for others too.  He has a name like a comic strip character, his demeanor is not authoritative at all,  he has no creativity, he is such a little man, he has a voice like a transvestite and apparently he suffers from a very poor memory.  In short, he has no appeal to the masses at all and he is absolutely the exact opposite of Twitchell and Gross.  One of the worse things the org ever did was disown Gross as an lem.  It is hard to believe the rest of their doctrine knowing they disowned the very lem that supposedly was indorsed by Paul through Gail.  Well at least Darwin had the charisma of Paul and the showmanship of Paul.  Those things attracted people and held their interest where as Klemp is just a doughty little pip squeak that is hard to listen to and hardly could be called impressive by anyone.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
            Speaking of Klemp's comic strip name, there are some interesting meanings in German and Yiddish. Mike Myers in this skit from SNL plays a Jewish Mother-in-Law character who becomes "verklemt" and can't talk anymore. As far as emotion, Klemp is the opposite of any emotion, but basically the effect is the same, he can't speak in a way that makes any sense. The German name means something like clamp or one who makes a tool to clamp down on. Funny how the truth about Klemp comes out in a very literal way like this.(: LOL eckanakar is all about clamping down on the chela and controlling their life on the inner and the outer. Run away I say. (:

            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish_words_used_by_English-speaking_Jews#V

            http://www.hulu.com/watch/4118

            http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=klemp

            Non (: