does he believe it

  • jjamie1977
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005
      ok, here is my query: does harold BELIEVE that the initiations given by
      clerics REALLY evolve the eckist in some way? OR, does he fully
      understand that its an empty ritual, and proceed anyways? is it
      possible that he feels the eckist will evolve simply because they
      BELIEVE they will, because they BELIEVE in the authenticity of the
      initiation? what about the ESA, RESA, etc? do they BELIEVE its for real?

      opinions appreciated.

      jamie......
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005
        Hi Jamie,

        Does Klemp believe his own B.S. utterly, partly, or from time-to-
        time?

        jamie wrote:
        > ok, here is my query: does harold BELIEVE that the initiations
        given by clerics REALLY evolve the eckist in some way? OR, does he
        fully understand that its an empty ritual, and proceed anyways? is
        it possible that he feels the eckist will evolve simply because they
        BELIEVE they will, because they BELIEVE in the authenticity of the
        initiation? what about the ESA, RESA, etc? do they BELIEVE its for
        real?

        ***I really think that Klemp wants to believe in the role that he is
        playing, as LEM/Mahanta, and that he is doing good (mostly). [Klemp
        has a big ego!] HK (IMO) feels that he is giving purpose and hope to
        those Eckists who have nothing else to turn to since orthodox
        religion didn't work. Twitchell said himself that people need a
        saviour! The initiation scam, for Eckankar, is nothing new since all
        religions and cults have something similar. People who seek
        spiritual growth will evolve spiritually inspite of the dogma, but
        only up to a certain point. Eventually, a person needs to take
        charge of their own spiritual life and develop a Self confidence in
        their own Knowingness that they have experienced.

        I do think that most Eckists want to believe utterly in the Eck
        teachings (it makes life easier), but this becomes difficult at
        times (for critical thinking). If one really wants to believe and
        takes a very positive and Pollyanna like attitude then one can live
        in a more encompassing form of delusion and be quite happy. It all
        depends on how completely one can buy into lies, distortions, and
        illusion because that determines how passive and submissive the
        individual can become. This is the key to surrender in the e-
        cult,and surrender is the key to becoming a true Eckist or Borg
        drone.

        I'll have to share more utterances of Klemp and how he hides and
        distorts his own life history in the September 2005 H.I. Letter.

        Prometheus
      • christel_heine2003
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2005
          hallo, Prometheus,

          > I'll have to share more utterances of Klemp and how he hides and
          > distorts his own life history in the September 2005 H.I. Letter.
          >
          > Prometheus

          you are speaking of the H.I.Letter, what's the meaning there? perhaps
          you are reading of the contents in previous posts. i'm very interesting
          christel
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2005
            Hi Christel,
            I have access to the "new" September 2005 H.I. Letter. There really
            isn't much there... mostly testimonials which makes one
            wonder "Where's the meat!" Anyway, that's my beef! LOL! I'll have to
            work on getting a review done. Really though, the Mystic World has
            more of HKs crap to ridicule. H.I.s must not need the Eck Wisdom or
            have a need to have questions answered... so why do they need the pep
            talking testimonials? Something is rotten in Denmark (Eckankar) maybe?

            Prometheus

            Christel wrote:

            > hallo, Prometheus,
            I'll have to share more utterances of Klemp and how he hides and
            distorts his own life history in the September 2005 H.I. Letter.

            > you are speaking of the H.I.Letter, what's the meaning there?
            perhaps you are reading of the contents in previous posts. i'm very
            interesting
            > christel
          • christel_heine2003
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 9, 2005
              thanks, Prometheus,
              i think, it's no news, what there is written!
              christel