Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Another Look - Dr. Bluth, Paul, Gail, and Darwin

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 7, 2009
      Here is another Eckankar quote from The
      Far Country along with one from The Path of
      the Masters.

      [Rebazar Tarzs to Paul Twitchell]

      " 'The whole universe is considered as One, the
      true ECKANKAR. There is perfect oneness in the
      universe, which is also co-existent with God, infinite,
      unlimited. Hence the SUGMAD is Nirankar, i.e.
      formless.' "

      Chapter One - The Far Country (Copyright 1970,
      3rd Printing 1972, p. 27), by Paul Twitchell (the
      modern day founder of Eckankar):

      "The whole universe is considered as *one, the
      true Ekankar. There is perfect oneness in the
      universe, which is also coexistent with God - infinite,
      unlimited. Hence, the Soami is *nirankar, that is,
      formless. As such, he is without personality, hence
      without name."

      The Path of the Masters, by Julian Johnson (Chap.
      5 - God and the Grand Hierarchy of the Universe,
      section 4., 3rd paragraph) - [* = words in italics]:

      BTW, there are more paragraphs before & after
      (in The Path of the Masters section) which appear
      strikingly similar to what Rebazar Tarzs allegedly
      told Paul Twitchell to write in The Far Country.

      As to when Rebazar Tarzs started appearing to
      Paul Twitchell and allegedly "dictating" that book,
      The Far Country:

      "[....] One of the most interesting things that I find
      about this is the timing of when The Far Country
      was written. According to Paul, he wrote the book
      shortly after meeting Gail,
      when he moved down to
      San Francisco, which would have been in 1963-1964.
      This is the same year Paul gave his copy of The
      Tiger's Fang to Kirpal Singh, and introduced Gail to
      Kirpal, which resulted in Gail being initiated by Kirpal.
      [....]"

      http://www.littleknownpubs.com/Dialog_Ch_Six.htm

      If Paul Twitchell did copy from The Path of the
      Masters, isn't that a little different from saying
      Rebazar Tarzs told him to do it?

      I wonder. Can it be both?

      Any thoughts on this?

      One other comment, about Gail and what she
      did or didn't know. Anybody remember this?

      "[....]  I remember, however, Gail describing how many
      times she had told Paul that he needed to select his
      successor before he died - that she wasn't going to be
      put in a position where she or anyone else should have
      to make such a decision. Gail told Paul quite clearly
      that this was Paul's job and if he didn't take care of it
      before he left this world, well, that was just too bad,
      because she certainly wasn't going to make the selec-
      tion. [....]"

      http://www.littleknownpubs.com/Dialog_Ch_Four.htm

      Why would Gail have to remind Paul Twitchell that
      it was HIS responsibility to select the successor and
      that she wasn't going to be put in that position? Why
      would Paul Twitchell want to put her in that position?

      I always thought that was kind of curious.

      BTW, I think that previous quote was Doug Marman.
      From memory though, I thought there was something
      about this subject in Patti Simpson's book Paulji, a
      Memoir. If there is time I will go back and do a check
      on this to clarify.

      Date: June 19, 1980

      My wife and I opened the first Eck class

      in Sun City, Cal. I personally treated Paul

      [Twitchell] many times and was the main

      speaker in Cincinnati when he passed away.

      Paul was a sincere student in the beginning

      and I considered him honest.

      Problems between him and his wife Gail led

      him to believe she was going to leave him

      and he desperately wanted to keep her.

      So when she demanded more money and

      better living, he started to write things and

      copy from other books. He [Paul Twitchell]

      borrowed my books on Radha Soami and

      copied a large shar
      e from them.

      I helped him write the Herb book and went

      to Riverside University and took Sanskrit,

      so basically much of the material is good

      because it is copied.

      I confronted him [Paul Twitchell] with what

      he had done and his answer was "since the

      author the book said it better than I could

      I copied it." The trouble is that he never gave

      anyone credit as to where he got it.

      As far as Darwin {Gross} is concerned,

      my opinion is that he is a fake as a Master.

      I don't think that a Master would divorce

      his wife and seek many other female companions.

      Signed: Louis Bluth, M.D.