Center for Twitchellian Plagiarism

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
      Yes, the page is down, David Lane's working on new plagiarism material, but in the meantime he's going to get the old webpage material in "readable" format and send it to me, as soon as I get it I'll put it somewhere accessible.

      I'm glad he's working on new ekult material, but gawd, if I were him I'd rather be surfing!! We all owe him our appreciation for all the work he's done and continues to do.

      Hugs,

      Sharon
    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2009
        Hi All -

        Just got back from a wonderful week without the internet, now I'm catching up on the email, someone sent me http://elearn.mtsac.edu/philosophy/center.htm which I believe is the old link, evidently David Lane put it back up!!

        Also, before I left, someone told me that Geocities is shutting down on 10/26, so I have to move "The Unauthorized Eckankar(tm) Page" site, but in the meantime I checked & it's archived at http://web.archive.org/web/*/geocities.com/eckcult.   Unfortunately, none of David Lane's sites seem to be there, he does something so they can't be collected by bots or something.  So anyone who's got the geocities link, please change it!

        I was very surprised that Geocities didn't notify everyone, so if anyone has a Geocities site or knows someone who does, you might want to let them know.

        And....Violin Mike, thank you so very much for posting the link to the $cientology info, that's what I was looking for but as usual got distracted before I relocated it!

        You know, everyone, life without ekult is just *so* great, and it all looks so ridiculous now when I look at it.  Unbelievable that we got ourselves so messed up & brainwashed without even realizing what was happening, isn't it?   I just really want to get back to work & finish what I started some years back since my stuff is finally out of storage, and just get it done & over with so that I can never think about it again!!

        Life is great, and it's so much fun without all that ekult nonsense constantly running in the head like a computer virus.  I thought I was experiencing "heaven" in the cult, but I was wrong!!  "Heaven" is my grandkids, gardening, trees, and just plain life itself.  It just "is".

        Gotta go, I still have a few days of email to sort thru, not to mention finish recovering from a week with my precious & very active grandsons!!

        Thanks to everyone who's posting such interesting stuff!!

        Hugs,

        Sharon

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
          Sharon,

          Thanks loads for that plagiarism link! I'll be sure to
          copy it this time (and remember where I put it) just
          in case the page disappears again.

          You wrote:

          "I just really want to get back to work & finish what
          I started some years back since my stuff is finally
          out of storage, and just get it done & over with so
          that I can never think about it again!!"

          If you ever find (or upload) the book Introduction to
          Eckankar be sure to let me know. It's the one book
          I don't have and I would really like to look at it.

          If anybody else knows of an online copy, please let
          me know. It's one of the early books that I'm miss-
          ing.

          From: Sharon <brighttigress@...>

          http://web.archive.org/web/*/geocities.com/eckcult.%c2%a0%c2%a0 Unfortunately,