Re: And Why Doesn't the M/LEM "Know" More About PT?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
      Hello Paulji teen and All,
      Klemp gives PT's birthdate as Oct. 22, 1908
      and we know his death (translation) was
      September 17, 1971... or was that Sept.
      19th... I forget?

      Anyway, I think that we can all agree that
      Twit did die and isn't still "living" somewhere
      in Sedona, Az., or in the Outback... or Vegas
      for that matter! LOL! Now, did Paulji reincarnate
      as an ATOM-doer? Nah, I doubt that too!

      Still, it's interesting that Klemp makes all of
      those grandiose claims for the Mahanta (himself),
      and, yet, is incapable of speaking to a former
      Mahanta (Paul) on the "inner" in order to "know"
      what the facts are!

      HK even claims (on Eckankar.org) to have sent
      a team of ECKists to India to do research on
      Sudar Singh (aka. Kirpal Singh) who was,
      supposedly, the 970th LEM! Why wouldn't
      Klemp (the "Inner Master") be able to contact
      Sudar on the "inner," as well as, Paul (Peddar)?
      See, it doesn't make sense! This was just one
      more nail in the EK coffin when I was a member.
      It was more proof that Klemp wasn't delivering
      on what he claimed to have powers over...
      all planes!

      As to why you can't find Paul's death records...
      I don't know, but Ford Johnson found them.
      I had/have a copy of Paul's death certificate
      that I copied from Ford's, now defunct,
      General Data Base on the Truth-Seeker
      site. But, I can't seem to locate it now. I,
      do, have a copy of Paul's sister's (Kay-Dee)
      death certificate and a copy of Paul and Gail's
      marriage certificate. Maybe you'll have to
      write or call Cincinnati's or Ohio's Vital
      Statistics Records department and have
      them mail you out a copy for John Paul
      Twitchell, died 09/17/1971.

      Didn't you say that you were there at that
      seminar? What was that like? What did your
      parents say about it? Did you see and speak
      to Tom Flamma or Anya Foos? I wonder what
      she's doing now? BTW-I can't remember when
      Tom Flamma translated... does anyone know?

      Prometheus

      paulji_teen wrote:

      Re: And Why Doesn't the M/LEM "Know" More About PT?

      According to Wikipedia, Paul Twitchell was born "John
      Paul Twitchell", so I went back to the SSDI to see if there
      is a listing for a John P. or John Paul Twitchell. John P
      turned up nothing. John Twitchell turned up 16 listings,
      none of which matched our Paul.

      I wonder why Paul isn't listed in the death records...?

      http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/behindscenes.html

      http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/incontext.html

      http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/hisStory.html

      http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/writings.html