Re: poor quality

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
      I always enjoyed the story about the taxi driver in NYC who veered
      upon the sidewalk, struck an Eckist injuring her--broke some bones--
      and in the spirit of divine love, she allowed him to go on his way.
      She felt it was her karma to suffer the injuries and she did not
      want to add to the karma by "punishing" this poor man (who obviously
      wasn't a very good driver) by bringing charges against him. So,
      gratefully, he was off to continue driving recklessly, perhaps, and
      possibly would kill someone? I couldn't figure out how this was
      helpful to the taxi driver or anyone he might have harmed in the
      future. I even wondered what his driving record might have shown in
      regards to fines, arrests and reckless driving. Did he actually have
      a driver's license? Was he a legitimate taxi driver or a "gypsy,"
      etc. I just didn't buy into this famous and well admired eckist
      story. But the eckist was proud of her loving and forgiving attitude-
      -and Harold agreed that this was a very good eck story! Sweet!

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jjamie1977"