Re: Jay....these are the links

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hello Etznab and All,
      I agree. It seems that Eckankar has many
      "sources." And these sources have many
      sources too. All religions take some things
      from one another.

      I've noticed that some of the quotes,
      that I found in "The Path of the Masters"
      concerning the HU, was word for word
      from the below link:

      http://wahiduddin.net/mv2/II/II_8.htm

      Thus, did Radhasoami take from this source
      while Ruhani Satsang (Kirpal) took from that
      source and Eckankar (Twitchell, Gross, and
      Klemp) took from this and that source?

      Yes, this is how religions change their colors.
      Why shouldn't people just use the text already
      written instead of joining or creating a "spiritual"
      religious group? Why put up with the leadership
      egos, and with those control tactics designed
      for the masses with those religious rules, laws,
      and traditions that one must follow or else!

      Anyway, how can Eckankar be the accumulation
      of "teachings" from a linage of "ECK" Masters,
      like Rebazar, when it is obvious that it comes
      from the documented "sources" that Twit found
      in "libraries" and Not from the "nightly visits"
      by phony EK Masters!

      After all, Rebazar was really Kirpal Singh, and
      Eckankar is really just a sect/faction of Ruhani
      Satsang.

      Prometheus

      etznab@... wrote:

      The jaw-dropper seems to be the "source" and not
      so much the "teachings". IMO.

      Eckankar attributes as "source" (apparently) many
      "Eck Masters" like Rebazar Tarzs, etc.

      So the jaw-dropper, for me, was not so much similar
      teachings between Eckankar and other paths, but the
      "truth" about Rebazar Tarzs and other "Eck Masters".

      To my knowledge, Eckankar has never publicly ad-
      mitted Rebazar Tarzs wasn't / isn't a real living person
      who dictated Eckankar "teachings" to Paul Twitchell.
      As a result, this "source" continues to be wrapped in
      apparent mystery.

      Etznab

      living the creative wrote:

      If you read through this, your mouth may drop open.

      You can see where Illuminated Press came from

      Flute of God
      Mahanta
      Initations
      The spiritual planes and sounds and HU
      Viragi

      The is also a chapter that is close to the 9 silent ones, but I got
      tired and could not find it. It came from two different sites. I do
      not have my old book marks on this community so I went to a second site
      which the last ones are from, where I could do a search. Enjoy

      http://www.sufimessage.com/the-way-of-illumination/index.html

      (This is the main body that the below come from)

      http://www.sufimessage.com/the-way-of-illumination/the-masters.html

      http://www.sufimessage.com/the-inner-life/angel-man.html

      http://www.sufimessage.com/the-inner-life/five-different-kinds-of-souls.html

      http://www.sufimessage.com/soul-whence-whither/toward-manifestation.html

      http://www.sufimessage.com/mental-purification/Dreams%20and%20Revelations.html

      http://wahiduddin.net/mv2/II/II_8.htm

      http://wahiduddin.net/mv2/IX/IX_12.htm

      http://wahiduddin.net/mv2/XIV/XIV_14.htm
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hi, Etznab!

        You are spot on about Rebazar Tarzs and other
        eck masters not being real living personages and they
        never were! They are all made up. This is a great con
        for sure.

        Klemp feebly attempted to make the eck masters
        real in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" which he
        published in 2005 . . . what a silly book really but
        Klemp's mean spiritedness does shine through
        none the less, and as I have posted it looked like
        a sneaky attempt on Klemp's part to position
        his wife Joan as an eck master!

        I hope he is writing another spin because I'd love
        to see what he is up to now!! LOL! But seriously
        "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" is Klemp's supreme
        and intentional big lie! He openly reveals how dishonest
        and untrustworthy he is. Klemp is no mahanta and he
        is no master of anything or anyone!

        > The jaw-dropper seems to be the "source" and not
        > so much the "teachings". IMO.
        >
        > Eckankar attributes as "source" (apparently) many
        > "Eck Masters" like Rebazar Tarzs, etc.
        >
        > So the jaw-dropper, for me, was not so much similar
        > teachings between Eckankar and other paths, but the
        > "truth" about Rebazar Tarzs and other "Eck Masters".
        >
        > To my knowledge, Eckankar has never publicly ad-
        > mitted Rebazar Tarzs wasn't / isn't a real living person
        > who dictated Eckankar "teachings" to Paul Twitchell.
        > As a result, this "source" continues to be wrapped in
        > apparent mystery.
        >
        > Etznab

      • Jason Mc Dermott
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
          Hi livingthecreative

          fantastic,thank you so much

          Jay

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
            Hello All,
            FYI - I've put these (9) Sufi links up on ESA's LINKS
            page. They're located near the bottom of the page.

            BTW - Why can't a self-proclaimed "intellectual"
            like Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, express his
            God-Knowledge in the same way as Inayat Khan?
            Compare the comments of Inayat Khan to Klemp's
            "timeless" Autobiography of a Modern Prophet!

            Klemp has implied that Twitchell's written works
            were for another generation and, thus, of a lower
            world consciousness. HK's message, he claims,
            is current (living) and thus more valid, relevant,
            and "spiritual."

            HK's message, he claims, is of a "higher consciousness."
            However, Inayat Khan brought his message to
            the West in 1910 and died in 1927. Whereas,
            Twitchell, brought his plagiarized message,
            ECKankar, to the public in 1965. But, Klemp
            still uses PT's plagiarized Shariyats as ECKankar's
            Holy Books! Isn't this a contradiction, or is it
            just another Catch-22?

            However, all ECKists should read the words and
            message of Inayat Khan and make the comparison
            to Klemp's "Modern Prophet" message. There is
            no real comparison! And, this is why Klemp hides
            himself away. He cannot function around others.
            He would give himself and his con away if he had
            more contact with others. He's no master... he's
            a paranoid and mean-spirited recluse!

            Thus, the actual "living" and "current" teachings
            of ECKankar are contained within dated material
            that contains a dumbed-down one-dimensional
            message. There is no spiritual meat. ECKankar
            has not evolved under Klemp! Again, read this
            Sufi info for yourself.

            On another note: This reference to Sufism takes
            me back to my days in the San Diego area, long
            ago, when I used to go to the local Unity Church
            to do Sufi dancing. It was fun!

            Prometheus