Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Jay....these are the links

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
      The jaw-dropper seems to be the "source" and not
      so much the "teachings". IMO.

      Eckankar attributes as "source" (apparently) many
      "Eck Masters" like Rebazar Tarzs, etc.

      So the jaw-dropper, for me, was not so much similar
      teachings between Eckankar and other paths, but the
      "truth" about Rebazar Tarzs and other "Eck Masters".

      To my knowledge, Eckankar has never publicly ad-
      mitted Rebazar Tarzs wasn't / isn't a real living person
      who dictated Eckankar "teachings" to Paul Twitchell.
      As a result, this "source" continues to be wrapped in
      apparent mystery.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hello Etznab and All,
        I agree. It seems that Eckankar has many
        "sources." And these sources have many
        sources too. All religions take some things
        from one another.

        I've noticed that some of the quotes,
        that I found in "The Path of the Masters"
        concerning the HU, was word for word
        from the below link:

        http://wahiduddin.net/mv2/II/II_8.htm

        Thus, did Radhasoami take from this source
        while Ruhani Satsang (Kirpal) took from that
        source and Eckankar (Twitchell, Gross, and
        Klemp) took from this and that source?

        Yes, this is how religions change their colors.
        Why shouldn't people just use the text already
        written instead of joining or creating a "spiritual"
        religious group? Why put up with the leadership
        egos, and with those control tactics designed
        for the masses with those religious rules, laws,
        and traditions that one must follow or else!

        Anyway, how can Eckankar be the accumulation
        of "teachings" from a linage of "ECK" Masters,
        like Rebazar, when it is obvious that it comes
        from the documented "sources" that Twit found
        in "libraries" and Not from the "nightly visits"
        by phony EK Masters!

        After all, Rebazar was really Kirpal Singh, and
        Eckankar is really just a sect/faction of Ruhani
        Satsang.

        Prometheus

        etznab@... wrote:

        The jaw-dropper seems to be the "source" and not
        so much the "teachings". IMO.

        Eckankar attributes as "source" (apparently) many
        "Eck Masters" like Rebazar Tarzs, etc.

        So the jaw-dropper, for me, was not so much similar
        teachings between Eckankar and other paths, but the
        "truth" about Rebazar Tarzs and other "Eck Masters".

        To my knowledge, Eckankar has never publicly ad-
        mitted Rebazar Tarzs wasn't / isn't a real living person
        who dictated Eckankar "teachings" to Paul Twitchell.
        As a result, this "source" continues to be wrapped in
        apparent mystery.

        Etznab

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
          Hi, Etznab!

          You are spot on about Rebazar Tarzs and other
          eck masters not being real living personages and they
          never were! They are all made up. This is a great con
          for sure.

          Klemp feebly attempted to make the eck masters
          real in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" which he
          published in 2005 . . . what a silly book really but
          Klemp's mean spiritedness does shine through
          none the less, and as I have posted it looked like
          a sneaky attempt on Klemp's part to position
          his wife Joan as an eck master!

          I hope he is writing another spin because I'd love
          to see what he is up to now!! LOL! But seriously
          "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" is Klemp's supreme
          and intentional big lie! He openly reveals how dishonest
          and untrustworthy he is. Klemp is no mahanta and he
          is no master of anything or anyone!

          > The jaw-dropper seems to be the "source" and not
          > so much the "teachings". IMO.
          >
          > Eckankar attributes as "source" (apparently) many
          > "Eck Masters" like Rebazar Tarzs, etc.
          >
          > So the jaw-dropper, for me, was not so much similar
          > teachings between Eckankar and other paths, but the
          > "truth" about Rebazar Tarzs and other "Eck Masters".
          >
          > To my knowledge, Eckankar has never publicly ad-
          > mitted Rebazar Tarzs wasn't / isn't a real living person
          > who dictated Eckankar "teachings" to Paul Twitchell.
          > As a result, this "source" continues to be wrapped in
          > apparent mystery.
          >
          > Etznab

        • Jason Mc Dermott
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
            Hi livingthecreative

            fantastic,thank you so much

            Jay

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
              FYI - I've put these (9) Sufi links up on ESA's LINKS
              page. They're located near the bottom of the page.

              BTW - Why can't a self-proclaimed "intellectual"
              like Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, express his
              God-Knowledge in the same way as Inayat Khan?
              Compare the comments of Inayat Khan to Klemp's
              "timeless" Autobiography of a Modern Prophet!

              Klemp has implied that Twitchell's written works
              were for another generation and, thus, of a lower
              world consciousness. HK's message, he claims,
              is current (living) and thus more valid, relevant,
              and "spiritual."

              HK's message, he claims, is of a "higher consciousness."
              However, Inayat Khan brought his message to
              the West in 1910 and died in 1927. Whereas,
              Twitchell, brought his plagiarized message,
              ECKankar, to the public in 1965. But, Klemp
              still uses PT's plagiarized Shariyats as ECKankar's
              Holy Books! Isn't this a contradiction, or is it
              just another Catch-22?

              However, all ECKists should read the words and
              message of Inayat Khan and make the comparison
              to Klemp's "Modern Prophet" message. There is
              no real comparison! And, this is why Klemp hides
              himself away. He cannot function around others.
              He would give himself and his con away if he had
              more contact with others. He's no master... he's
              a paranoid and mean-spirited recluse!

              Thus, the actual "living" and "current" teachings
              of ECKankar are contained within dated material
              that contains a dumbed-down one-dimensional
              message. There is no spiritual meat. ECKankar
              has not evolved under Klemp! Again, read this
              Sufi info for yourself.

              On another note: This reference to Sufism takes
              me back to my days in the San Diego area, long
              ago, when I used to go to the local Unity Church
              to do Sufi dancing. It was fun!

              Prometheus