Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] since my last post

  • Jason Mc Dermott
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009

      Has F.Johnson really gone back to Eckankar? thats news to me how do you know this?

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
        Hello Jay,
        No, Ford hasn't returned! This is Klemp's
        good rumor mill at work. I personally
        know that Ford Johnson Has Not returned
        to ECKankar.

        However, (from what I've heard privately)
        Patti Simpson Rivinus Did Return to
        ECKankar (as an 7th Initiate)!

        I'm just not sure "when" she did return,
        but it's been a few years at least... maybe
        more! It's speculation that she might be
        even be on the EK payroll, but we'll never
        know for sure since ECKankar does not
        have to divulge its finances to the public,
        or to, even, the EKankar membership.

        Thus, HK will not voluntarily keep chelas
        and H.I.s informed on how donation
        monies are spent. Not all Board members
        know either. Only the CFO, Peter, Joan,
        and Harry know where all the money goes!
        Only the Building Fund and Missionary
        Fund donation monies are loosely and
        "unofficially" reported (there's no break-
        down given) to the membership. The rest
        of the monies such as payroll, property,
        stocks and bonds, retirement accounts,
        health care, and other expenditures and
        assets are not reported.